Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy (1029 Views)

APC Have Become Desperate - Charly boy / I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Feintline: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
APC has become desperate.
At first they told Mr. Peter Obi to go to court
Obediently, Obi accepted their advice and approached the Courts
They became confused

They knew the Courts have been compromised
But they were at a loss to understand why Obi still went ahead andapproached the Courts
They became confused

They knew the Courts have been compromised
But they were at a loss to understand why Obi still went ahead and approached the Courts
Rattled, they began to scrutinize his petition.
They saw that Obi didn't go to court because of the elections only.
Obi armed himself with other weapons
They saw the drug case
They knew that that was a death nail

They knew the US would probably give witness
Nettled, they started propagating false news
They came with a doctored leaked audio
It was rebutted.

The unrepentant, mendacious Lai Mohammed resorted to treason charges
He was reminded that his government threatened to form a parallel government if the elections were rigged in 2015
They went mute Now they have come for the Labour Party
They want to install their stooge
In the early hours of yesterday
Thugs and hoodlums invaded the Labour Party headquarters in Abuja
The party chairman raised an alarm

By evening of the same day
One Lamidi Apapa proclaimed himself as the Acting Chairman of Labour Party.
I saw his press conference and laughed
His demeanor is funny

He looks more like a native doctor than a politician.

But there is no limit to APC folly
In an unintentional revelation.
Adamu Garba voiced the sentiment of his party.
He asked the pretender to immediately expel Peter Obi and his vice from Labour Party, acknowledge defeat, and congratulate Tinubu

The APC doesn't know Peter Obi
Soft-spoken, unassuming and easygoing.

Yet
Obi has the heart of a lion and the fearlessness of a tiger
They should calm down
By the time Okwute is done with them
They won't steal people's mandate next time
It's not yet over

Obi is holding Tinubu and APC by the jugular

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1644387985125695488?t=ea4JH-znk6WeiHTXmV9m0A&s=01

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Saga16: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Have you addressed Simon Ekpa's allegations against you?

Ekpa claims you are a gay Paedophile.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by XerXers: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obi no be GEJ. We warned them

14 Likes

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Feintline: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Any person who has eyes and understanding knows the battle is not over.
Any person with understanding in apc know that it is not over
They can sense it. They are jittery. They are afraid. That is why you see them with desperate actions like the one that happened yesterday evening at the labour party headquarters.

They know it is not over. What they don't know is how it will happen. Even I myself do not know how it will happen but I know it will happen. Nobody can stop it.
The new Nigeria is set to burst out.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Racoon(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Every mummified zombie is on the over drive.
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by SadiqBabaSani: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
if not for Late Justice Oputa this charlie charlie for din enter prison. Apc is alien to free speech

1 Like

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Very much on point, it seems that the Dubai landlord Don go back as usual to come back 2027.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Odin13: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
I said

Toddler politician in Nigeria knew all this already

But we will be patient

Everyone is patient

After Yoruba Apc mouthed about how CJN is their kinsman.. on ordinary letter by a no body and a person Yoruba Apc tag as a LovePeddler .. and call her letter trash

Same person dey tag as as a LovePeddler has made all Yoruba SAN , Doctors , Elites , former ministers .. to start writing letter ..

Yoruba Apc must not die before the main event .. TINUBU WILL BE SWORN IN … we no argue ..

We only state that he will return that mandate he bought ..

My happiness is that the north is quiet ..politcal peaceful.. not taking sides ..

Yoruba Apc has tried all they cou ;Dld to inflame tings and cause confusion .. yet everyone in the north and everywhere is quiet ..

They have gone desperate grin

They’re desperately wailing with no one to listen .. except themselves grin

Even Wike has abandoned them .. nobody cares ..except Yoruba Apc

Why won’t their doctors , professors, Muric , SAN.. louts thugs , Elites ..

Why won’t they go desperately frustrated

I’m loving the whole insecurities

2 Likes

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Odin13: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
Same people that master the act of tribalism and tribal cards ..

Won’t like others learn their acts

They’re screaming chi Adichie is Obi’s kinsman… forgetting that MC Olumo is Tinubu’s kinsman grin grin grin

I don laugh die for the foolish and stupid threads on this politics section..

The wailing is too loud

Obidents make Una fire on.. non stop..

As e Dey pain dem .. e Dey sweet me
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Ofunaofu: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Mfetenang:
Charley Boy is an old dirty gay IPOB, he and his people are irrelevant in Nigeria and he knows that. No IPOB will ever smell Aso Rock, you can quote me on that.

Typical of a Tinubu supporter

They leave the massage and attack the messenger

3 Likes

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by A4alpha: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2023
They prolly toyed with the wrong guy. Nothing will ever surprise me about this agbado yoruba version of apchit desperados again.
A man who ordained agbado bishop over night after the real bishops rejected him and his bribe.

Wait oo, that president select certificate can be really hot oo. Ever since baba collected cert. no more sleep no more peace of mind.

Is that what the Bible meant when he said no peace for the wicked.??

More nollywood version drama to come but this time Nigerians are woke. Two can play the game of chess!!
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by danijesus(m): 1:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Mfetenang:
Charley Boy is an old dirty gay IPOB, he and his people are irrelevant in Nigeria and he knows that. No IPOB will ever smell Aso Rock, you can quote me on that.
shut up! You are not God

1 Like

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by sogodihno: 3:49am On Apr 08, 2023
XerXers:
Obi no be GEJ. We warned them

You must think Nigeria is Anambra. Go and ask OBJ a sitting president 😁😁

With the way you guys trust judiciary now, I hope you don't claim it has been bought tomorrow when the judgment doesn't favor you.

Two things are certain

- Ten thousands of your fathers can't stop Tinubu.
- Peter obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by sogodihno: 3:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Odin13:
I said

Toddler politician in Nigeria knew all this already

But we will be patient

Everyone is patient

After Yoruba Apc mouthed about how CJN is their kinsman.. on ordinary letter by a no body and a person Yoruba Apc tag as a LovePeddler .. and call her letter trash

Same person dey tag as as a LovePeddler has made all Yoruba SAN , Doctors , Elites , former ministers .. to start writing letter ..

Yoruba Apc must not die before the main event .. TINUBU WILL BE SWORN IN … we no argue ..

We only state that he will return that mandate he bought ..

My happiness is that the north is quiet ..politcal peaceful.. not taking sides ..

Yoruba Apc has tried all they cou ;Dld to inflame tings and cause confusion .. yet everyone in the north and everywhere is quiet ..

They have gone desperate grin

They’re desperately wailing with no one to listen .. except themselves grin

Even Wike has abandoned them .. nobody cares ..except Yoruba Apc

Why won’t their doctors , professors, Muric , SAN.. louts thugs , Elites ..

Why won’t they go desperately frustrated

I’m loving the whole insecurities

Power to the north. ... 😁😁😁

Tinubu must Contest.......😁😁

I like the way you embarrass yourself daily on this platform, e dey sweet my belle😁😁
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by sogodihno: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Typical of a Tinubu supporter

They leave the massage and attack the messenger

Shatap! The way you leave Reno omokiri message and attack the messenger, keep fooling yourself.
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Toks2008(m): 4:21am On Apr 08, 2023
Obi has been prepared for a time like this.

Let's see if the judiciary will be sincere or complicit.
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Nigerians should see this fight for what it is,it is not for Peter Obi or labor party,it is a fight against modern day slavery, it's a fight against the usual status quo, it's a fight against the evil Apc politicians brought against Nigeria, Nigerians has never had it this bad, just because they were declared president select,the marauders Fulani herdsmen and bandits has increase the rate of their killings with impunity knowing that no one will question them,this is a fight between Nigerians and evil politicians trying to continue from where they will be stopping come may 29,if Nigerians fails to rally behind P,O, majority of them may not be alive by the time the agenda of the miscreants in the corridors of power will be coming to an end if that would ever happen.

1 Like

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by adecz: 4:42am On Apr 08, 2023
It's gonna be a dirty fight.

They better get enough Pampers for
Tinubu.. 😁😁😁
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by slivertongue: 5:30am On Apr 08, 2023
A rogue is a desperate especially after stealing another person's belongings
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Larryton(m): 5:51am On Apr 08, 2023
One psycho Eastern Elder spotted
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by sirchim(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Odin13:
Same people that master the act of tribalism and tribal cards ..

Won’t like others learn their acts

They’re screaming chi Adichie is Obi’s kinsman… forgetting that MC Olumo is Tinubu’s kinsman grin grin grin

I don laugh die for the foolish and stupid threads on this politics section..

The wailing is too loud

Obidents make Una fire on.. non stop..

As e Dey pain dem .. e Dey sweet me
Dem Neva see any thing yet. A party that got plenty of mad people as their spoke persons. FFK, the 2 faced liar, KEYAMO, Senior Advocate Of Nonsense etc

2 Likes

Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by sirchim(m): 5:54am On Apr 08, 2023
Dem Neva see any thing yet. A party that got plenty of mad people as their spoke persons. FFK, the 2 faced liar, KEYAMO, Senior Advocate Of Nonsense etc
Re: Apc Have Become Desperate - Charly Boy by Tofax: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Sudan: Why Nigeria Is Weak, Big For Nothing Giant Of Africa / Edwin Clark - No Comment On Tinubu Until Tribunal’s Judgment / I Witnessed A Batified Member Renouncing His Membership Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.