Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,899 members, 7,918,925 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:35 PM

What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? (1719 Views)

What Are The Chances Of Man City Eliminating Barca In UCL? / I Wonder If Chelsea Fans Ever Consider This!!! / If Chelsea Win The C.L. Can Mikel Be The Nigeria Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nightrider: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2006
i know it probably can't happen, but what if after all the mockery of chelsea, they go ahead and beat Barca in the Nou camp. Dammmnnnnn where will i hide my head.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nightrider: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2006
i'm sorry i asked this question, after giving it great thought i realised that it's impossible and i ask you all to please ignore this post.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Akolawole(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2006
OK o
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nightrider: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2006
Ah kola abeg no vex o!1
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Bigtee(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2006
I KNOW that Chelsea cannot beat Barca. Reasons:
1. In the first leg they played "Dirty/ Ojoro" Football. Bad pitch and rough game. Del Horno's job was to Injure Messi (Why?)
2. For Barca to beat Chelsea at home, then its just to seal it up at Nou Camp.
3. Eto'o is in good form and is out to prove those racist WORNG.
So you can now see that Chelsea beating Barca at Nou Camp is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by passy: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2006
hello bigtee,
i like yr vision i mean it's just that i got no more credit cards left sure i would just take the next flight to nigeria for yr award to this view. infact u have reduced my bordden of writing too much as u have just said all i had to say. so yr compensation to this will just be a free flight to spain at nou camp to withness this event life. i promiss. infact for chelsea to beat barca at nou camp i'ts just like carrying a basket to the stream to fetch water. coz eto'o got something to prove again. chau grin
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by shadyBaba: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2006
chelsea beat barca @ nou camp? hia. that's like saying Nigeria fighting the U S in a war of weapons. if chelsea could not score a gaol @ home how can they score at nou camp? lol. that's kind of a fantaseee for the blues.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by pie1ect(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2006
In as much as I'd like to say it's impossible, It's not.

Chelsea can beat Barca at the Camp Nou, but that would be a miracle.

***For this kind of miracle to happen though, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Messi and Deco will have to be given sleeping pills before the match.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by cabali(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2006
mourhino has already said he might go to camp nou with a second eleven so he can concentrate his main team on the premiership and others;

If this second eleven do that magic, y'all must stop speaking on football, for life!!!!!
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Badman888(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2006
Never, I doubt if Barca would make that mistake again.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Grizzly(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2006
WTF Y'all keep yammering NOU CAMP, NOU CAMP. Whats so special about nou camp. i dont want to sound like an optimist but Chelsea r beating barca @ NC. May not be enough to c em through, but barca'll lose. Messi'll be taken care of. didnt figure he'll cause so much T in d first leg. Peace to y'all blues, ,
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Badman888(m): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2006
Tueday is the Judgemnt day
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by cabali(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2006
@grizzly, peace right back atcha!

glad to see and identify with a blue surporter as well as i am see u at the bar when we will be celebrating on tuesday night
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2006
Arsenal beat real madrid at home , whats so special about nou camp?

Remember this is football, impossible is nothing
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by cabali(m): 2:37am On Mar 06, 2006
pls tell them o loverbowy!!!!
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nightrider: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Arsenal beat real madrid at home , whats so special about nou camp?

Remember this is football, impossible is nothing

STORY
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nicetohave(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2006
with all the odds against chelsea, i mean all:

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=400529.html

and the unthinkable happens, the world will cease to be as we know it; and n2h? i'll forever remain silent on NL sports section, another unthinkable option cheesy
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by JalistarIX(f): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2006
there is something chelsea fans need to know madrid is not barcelona and arsenal is a better team than chelsea so all you need to be doing is to pray your men play a focused game like am praying for my darling ARSENAL to put all they have into the game.
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nicetohave(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2006
JalistarIX:

there is something chelsea fans need to know madrid is not barcelona and arsenal is a better team than chelsea so

Thank God somebody is being objective here cool
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Grizzly(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2006
B-L-U-E-S!!! Holla back @ UR boy GRIZZ, We taking tha day. wutever u got invest. u be surprised how yo money gits DOUBLED. grin
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by nicetohave(m): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2006
did you place the bet? I guess your money is gone blues now Grizzly  cheesy
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Skintite(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2006
SORRY Cabali, but u and i know that hose M said he mite use second eleven to save himself the wahala
why wud any coach do that against a team like barca if not for fear of being disgraced wth the 1st team

u figure it out urself
The deed has been done anyway
So SHUT the F, , UP angry
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by cabali(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2006
skintite, u know u aint gat s**** on the blues!!!!!!

@grizzly, i already invested and am reaping from it like WHAT!
Re: What If Chelsea Beats Barca In Camp Nou? by Grizzly(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2006
Yeah right, , am i broke? >:\

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Chelsea Will Win The English Premier League / Sure Soccer Prediction And Winning / Why Does A Player Hit His Hands On The Ground Before Entering The Pitch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.