Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,290 members, 7,964,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking (2057 Views)

Oyetola Has A Watertight Case - APC / 2023: You Can’t Use APC’s Clock To Tell PDP’s Time – Dino Melaye / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2023
I think it's about 6 days left, what is APC waiting for?
Una say make we go court, now una no wan come the court again grin
Now their work is to attack everybody on social media, una don become social media party.
Clock is ticking sha cheesy grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Jostoman: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Baba of lagos is using delaying tactics so that if he enter power he will use his power to scatter the case.

16 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by rolams(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2023
They are taking their time to put up a tight defense and a good coverup where it's required.

7 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by seunmsg(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Now their work is to attack everybody on social media, una don become social media party.

The ignorance of some of you is so appalling. Atiku and Peter Obi filed their respective cases on the last day of the 21days given to them to file their case. So, why should APC not do the same? Why are you all worried that APC is yet to respond? Are you not supposed to be happy so that you can have an easy victory?

APC and INEC will file their responses and cross petition on the last day that is legally allowed to do so and the legal tussle will take off. You kids who know nothing should relax and watch as things unfold. Stop worrying yourself over APC’s response.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by vastolord4(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2023
They're playing defence obviously! When a winner should be on the attack.. a lion chases it's prey not the other way round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by N3TRAL: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

The ignorance of some of you is so appalling. Atiku and Peter Obi filed their respective cases on the last day of the 21days given to them to file their case. So, why should APC not do the same? Why are you all worried that APC is yet to respond? Are you not supposed to be happy so that you can have an easy victory?

APC and INEC will file their responses and cross petition on the last day that is legally allowed to do so and the legal tussle will take off. You kids who know nothing should relax and watch as things unfold. Stop worrying yourself over APC’s response.
Thank you for explaining like I would.

I'm tired with these low IQ people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

okay sir. Thank you for clearing my ignorance, we are waiting anxiously, but you people should stop trying to make LP withdraw the case abeg grin

14 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by obi4eze(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2023
grin

APC is in utter disarray. Seems they know what's coming. Like I have always said, Tinubu won't be President. Just watch and see what happens next. The embarrassment coming his way will be so loud. Peter Obi will reclaim his mandate through the courts.

11 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by BigCowHornn: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Is this why his ignorance is appaling?

Lol

8 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by tuborme: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

One thing is common with all APC supporters… lack of common understanding of natural justice! You were not there when INEC refused to allow LP to inspect electoral materials? Get yourself checked out! You aren’t feeling Ok. Let me ask you… who is holding APC from inspecting materials? I thought you guys were to file against the votes LP got from several places?

12 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by seunmsg(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Is this why his ignorance is appealing?

Lol

So appalling that you don’t know the difference between appalling and appealing. Typical Obidient.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by seunmsg(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
okay sir. Thank you for clearing my ignorance, we are waiting anxiously, but you people should stop trying to make LP withdraw the case abeg grin

Is Adamu Garba a member of APC NEC, PCC or Lehsl team? What post is he holding in APC?

1 Like

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Is Adamu Garba a member of APC NEC, PCC or Lehsl team? What post is he holding in APC?
continue playing dumb...
I wonder who you people think you are decieving
See you in court grin

10 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Vinnie2000(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2023
OP, can't you see FFK begging Peter Obi to travel out of Nigeria? 🤨

APC is in Disarray obviously. embarassed

Tinubu will be SACKED by the courts, surely. sad

6 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by BigCowHornn: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

So appalling that you don’t know the difference between appalling and appealing. Typical Obidient.

grin

Omo Ale how far.
You suppose dubale to greet us.

Anyway it's definitely appealing to you. I no make mistake

2 Likes

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by seunmsg(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2023
tuborme:

One thing is common with all APC supporters… lack of common understanding of natural justice! You were not there when INEC refused to allow LP to inspect electoral materials? Get yourself checked out! You aren’t feeling Ok. Let me ask you… who is holding APC from inspecting materials? I thought you guys were to file against the votes LP got from several places?

Natural justice means playing be the rules. If the rule allow APC to file her petition within a specific timeframe, why are you desperately trying to force APC to respond before the expiration of the timeframe? Did APC force Peter Obi to file his petition before the 21days given to him? Why are you guys always against playing by the rules?

LP is not the only party that applied to inspect election materials, APC and PDP also applied and they got the same response from INEC. APC will file her response exactly on the last day of the timeframe allowed legally. If you’re angry about this, you can go to another court to complain.

I also noticed your ignorance about APC’s petition. APC is the winner so APC cannot file a petition against the loser. It is for the aggrieved loser to file his petition and for APC to respond. APC’s response will also include a cross petition against the petitioner. So sit back, relax and watch as things unfold. APC will play by the rules and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by SledgeHammerer: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Hahaha 🤣🤣
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Ofunaofu: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
rolams:
They are taking their time to put up a tight defense and a good coverup where it's required.

They are in disarray
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by SledgeHammerer: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Obidiotssssss are a collection of dullards.

1 Like

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Mboi: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
PO is serving APC pepper as breakfast.
The way that suit is filed, only PO can withdraw it. The party cannot. PO is 10 miles ahead of APC blind games.

1 Like

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Globad(f): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

How many days after the election did it take the Labour party to file their petition?
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Globad(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, can't you see FFK begging Peter Obi to travel out of Nigeria? 🤨

APC is in Disarray obviously. embarassed

Tinubu will be SACKED by the courts, surely. sad

You will be disappointed!
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Globad(f): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

APC is in utter disarray. Seems they know what's coming. Like I have always said, Tinubu won't be President. Just watch and see what happens next. The embarrassment coming his way will be so loud. Peter Obi will reclaim his mandate through the courts.

Which mandate? As number three?

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Globad(f): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2023
Jostoman:
Baba of lagos is using delaying tactics so that if he enter power he will use his power to scatter the case.

Were you expecting a pre-prepared defence from Tinubu? Na like that

Eh?

1 Like

Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by shanaka4u(m): 10:15am On Apr 08, 2023
A petition that both APC and INEC will tear apart with a preliminary objection. The petitioners filed their petitions on the 21st day which is the last and you don't want APC and INEC to exhaust their own 21 days.
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by 07kjb: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2023
obi4eze:
grin

Na sure bet be that
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Houseontherock1: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2023
It beats me how you guys think you are more knowledgeable than Asiwaju and INEC's legal teams! Just watch and learn!
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by PepperSauce: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by rolams(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:

They are in disarray

Don't underrate the APC.
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by rolams(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Adamu Garba is just a minor in the APC.
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Jostoman:

Gbam
Re: Court Case: Apc's Clock Is Ticking by manchyme: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mboi:

PO is serving APC pepper as breakfast.
The way that suit is filed, only PO can withdraw it. The party cannot. PO is 10 miles ahead of APC blind games.

Yimu...

(1) (Reply)

Trump Vows To Block Nigerians, Others From U.S. Citizenship If Reelected / 4 Multinationals To Exit Nigeria Within The Q1 Of This Year. / Newly Created Ministry Of Niger Delta A Secret Step To Scrap NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.