Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,990 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) (48057 Views)

Amaechi At The Airport Lounge, Waiting For His Flight With No Security / An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Ayo Fayose Boards An Okada In Lagos To Avoid Missing His Flight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by theredaddy: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Is it a requirement at the Election Petition Tribunal?

Kuku Insult my intelligence, so person wey no fly private no fit go election tribunal 🤣🤣🤣

Naija na cruise
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Tareq1105: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Masterchef:
One man simply missed a flight and the next moment, another man chatters a whole private jet for him. For what? Oh, for the cameras! Obi, indeed, thinks all Nigerians are fools

I'm happy he lost.

Too much of hypocrisy. He would have scammed Nigeria big time with his surreptitious and pretentious lifestyle. Obi is 2 face, a serial liar.

He said he would sue PG for the leaked audio, but he hasn't.

How can you book private jet for someone that missed his flight?

Does that make economic sense? And they said he's very prudent. This is someone that wants to manage our economy.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
I have never seen a fake person like this Obi in my life...!
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Jojomo: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
I love this only if we can do it without any political undertone
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Tareq1105: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
theredaddy:

Kuku Insult my intelligence, so person wey no fly private no fit go election tribunal 🤣🤣🤣

Naija na cruise

Why carrying camera up and down when election has been concluded. We're now at the Tribunal looking for verifiable evidences but Obi is at the airport booking flights for those that missed their flights as his evidence of being a nice man.

I hope to meet him at the airport on my way to Port Harcourt on Tuesday.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by gloryman91: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
This na news.

Be like say seun just the dey bring anything Yam and beans come front page Sha..

I booked ship for my in-law too.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Tareq1105: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Jojomo:
I love this only if we can do it without any political undertone

If not political, why private jet?

People miss flight, you can help the person to pay for rescheduling. Or buy tickets of another airline for the person but he booked private jet with camera following for all to see.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by theredaddy: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Why carrying camera up and down when election has been concluded. We're now at the Tribunal looking for verifiable evidences but Obi is at the airport booking flights for those that missed their flights as his evidence of being a nice man.

I hope to meet him at the airport on my way to Port Harcourt on Tuesday.

Even me sef go dey frequent Airport with my echolacc bag ... incase make OBi send me go Uk..
If ObI can do that for me, i will gladly frame myself as Tinubu cellmate in houston maximum cell that year 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obi is good as a humanitarian, he should continue.
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrPqqaOcCcU

A 95 Year Old Man missed his flight and was spotted by Labour Party, Peter Obi who booked a private jet for him.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Masses found at the airport?

And not at Ojota garage?

Just listen to yourself.

I only ask a question!
So far, I've seen him assist whenever people request for such.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by yazzman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Over night philanthropist
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Hodstat1986: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
He did it for his Igbo daddy and it shouldn't make a news. The religion warrior
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Marvel578(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:
Unfortunately, most people don't know him. They will even be thinking that he just started doing it because of the election.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Goodbadbowy419: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Corn247:
He should just be working in airport.

😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Omazik: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
Whom the Lord has blessed, no one cann curse. It can only be Obi, no other like him. Ochu nwa okuko nwe ada, mana nwa okuko nwe nwe nwe oso.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
LOVEGINO:
make una dey fool dis inocent man.
No one is fooling him, this is genuine love n not money oriented love
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Mikkeal: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
The 95years old man must be an IBO man walahi if not........
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by splashbaby(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol this are things obi has been doing secretly for years ...now he can't even do them again without it making news

I know when you hear about obi you think in this Nigeria ? This is too good to me true there may be hidden bad thing about the man

But this is obi ...this has been his lifestyle ...there is no state in Nigeria Obi has not donated 100 million minimum in the last 15 years to hospital and schools to ... absolutely none in he 36 states
Please provide evidence, na so una go dey help the man lie. Give evidence?

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by blowjohn(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
Salvation2:
Good gesture from him. That's how it should be. LOVING and TREATING others exactly how we want to be treated irrespective of tribe or colour.

In the same way, God demonstrated His love for us all, by sending His only son Jesus Christ to die for us. What a love!!

Let's all start today to LOVE one another as Christ loves us. SHARE what u have with others and be a blessing to others.

Lastly remember to add the Almighty God first in everything u do and be reconciled with Him through Jesus Christ who died to save us all.
God bless u as u accept Jesus Christ today!!!

***Check my first topic on my home page, to see some of my testimonies. This can serve as a motivation to embrace and love Him more in ur life***

Shalom.

Na so una dey preach.
If person ask for money u go tell an say them never pay u salary yet or say if to say na last week u for give am.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
All these things look staged at this point 😅😅
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by onyibest2k(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
PETER REMAINS PETER NO OTHER PETER
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by HoneySwag(f): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
Before the election, his presidential run was sponsored by some Nigerians and those in diaspora, now where is this money coming out from? Because since the election I've been reading news of him doing a lot of charity with huge amount of money.
During last year's flood, he gave little or nothing to those affected states, and that was because he wanted the masses to see him as an average Nigerian 🤔 All of a sudden he has started giving hugely 🤔
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Stanleyucee(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Lies from the pit of hell, where PitoObi is from
you sound broke but I pray you will be wealthy Amen
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:
Unfortunately, most people don't know him. They will even be thinking that he just started doing it because of the election.

He was doing it as governor too?

Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Shevchenkko: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
PlayerMeji:
So make we make am president becos of that?

Yeye...

Seun, come and help them put it on front page...la igbo apologist..
Agbado boy commend a good gesture when you see one
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
nlreserve:

Exactly... This is truly his lifestyle.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by nlreserve: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Onyeziokwu:

Exactly... This is truly his lifestyle.
For those who know him deeply.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by PlayerMeji: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
You dey maaad! Wetin concern me with your wretched life?

If you like make vote for Buhari... If you like make you come for Uvwie local government or from Agbarho.. na you know.

My life is already way better than the Igbos, FYI, because I am not the one in 'sefia' pains.

Kinzo0917:
. Let see if your miserable life will be better than the Igbos as Jagaban start ruling. I voted Tinubu but i Don't behave like illiterate like u, insulting other tribes. Will Tinubu dash you money becos you are his tribal man?
Are you guys neva tired of this tribalistic stuff? B4 you quote me, I am from Delta
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by MeineMutter: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na now Obi wan begin to dey give shishi. Why book private jet when there’s next available flight across airlines?

Obi sha wan show. He no know how expensive a private jet could be to charter. A beg let’s go and verify o. E fit be Aero ticket Pandora buy for the baba o. Abeg someone should show the baba on that private jet and give the name of the airline.
Re: Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video) by princeamehjosep: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Cheap popularity, try again next 4yr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.