Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,124 members, 7,931,841 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Never New Portable Is Like This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never New Portable Is Like This (403 Views)

Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never New Portable Is Like This by Jojomo: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
I can't believe Portable is Like This
To be candid, I am not a fan of Portable because I see him as a nuisance to the public.
However, my thinking of him changed when I watched some of his speech on the internet.
Let me site few instances he has blew my mind. Despite his brand of music, you will agree with me that Portable is highly intelligent.
1. I saw a clip of him sitting on the floor, having discussion with His Imperial Majesty, Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan. He said he want the king to 'Shee' for him because it is 'Ife that Ife ti She'. Meaning that LOVE (Ife) originated (she) from Ife. Everybody there enjoyed him so much.

2. On another vedio clip where he was being interviewed, he hold a bottle of Odogwu Alcoholic drink but throught the he never tasted it. This means he understood that it was an interview and he wouldn't want to misbehave.

3. When he was realised from Court, the first thing he did was to go to the mosque and pray to God. He wasn't carried away by his fame in recognising God.

4. When he released an album, he satirically made it clear that you shouldn't mistake him for prisoner because he no wear prison uniform o. What an ittiligent statement. a sign that he wouldn't want to be jailed

5. Above all, he now realised that after God na Government, 'a mu ni mu ogun'. he will start recognising the importance of law. Portable I have joined your fans o.

Don't forget you need cheap and plenty Data, get it at Data Factory. Data start from N50 and last for a month. go to Data Factory now

(1) (Reply)

I Remain Relevant Despite Refusing To Be A Slave – Bella Shmurda Says / Moment Asake Joined Davido On Stage During Timeless Concert (video) / Yhemo Lee Recounts How Parents’ Divorce Almost Ruined His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.