Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) (737 Views)

Why I Visited Wike - Peter Obi / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by Lagoshub: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by OAFMods: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
But you refuse to visit worse place to live in Anambra imo Enugu Abia Ebonyi etc.

Yeah of course this is not about that the terrible living conditions of destitute escaping Alaigbo in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc etc to Lagos n other SW should never be talked about on NL.

It is an abomination Igbo live n will perish with from generation to generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by Lagoshub: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
OAFMods:
But you refuse to visit worse place to live in Anambra imo Enugu Abia Ebonyi etc.

Yeah of course this is not about that the terrible living conditions of destitute escaping Alaigbo in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc etc to Lagos n other SW should never be talked about on NL.

It is an abomination Igbo live n will perish with from generation to generation.

Are you destined to be daft, how does my post relate to this

2 Likes

Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by XerXers: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Lagoshub:

Na their way. Very insecure people

3 Likes

Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by Softmirror: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
EVEN IN DUBAI, FORGET IT. YOU LL BE AMAZED. IT'S THE IRONY OF LIFE. .
Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by OAFMods: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Just look at the fool I am asking when you will post article about wretched Alaigbo that stinks you are here talking rubbish.

Lagoshub:

1 Like

Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by Danisaint112(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Tinubu's Lagos without any Achievements which he turned to heaven and Earth in just 8 years.

The hypocrisy of major Yoruba APC supporters is getting clearer by the day. The keep circulating on picture of Anambra state gully erosion all in a bid to paint Anambra state bad.

While in reality there is no state as developed as Anambra in Nigeria aside Lagos and Abuja. Even the Lagos State they hype like Amsterdam, Netherlands have slums but they will never post.

This people hypocrisy stinks. Picture below is Makoko slum in the state Tinubu governed for 8 years and his boys still governing.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
OAFMods:

Sinking Lagos

Re: I Visited Worst Place To Live In Lagos (video) by Lagoshub: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
OAFMods:
Just look at the fool I am asking when you will post article about wretched Alaigbo that stinks you are here talking rubbish.

Old fool go there and make your own video

(1) (Reply)

Dubai, 30 Years Apart. From 1990 To 2020s, Dubai Has Drastically Developed! / Tinubu Shocks Wike! I Owe You Nothing, Let's Talk / Photos Of The Pdp Members That Was Injured By The APC Thugs In The Ogun Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.