Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,955 members, 7,919,077 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:02 PM

Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation (2085 Views)

Lady Breaks Internet With Stunning Pregnancy Transformation (video) / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Ebuka Opens Up About Bbnaija, His Family, Controversy With Cee-c And More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by sammydavid1: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Many people are astonished when a young Nigerian woman releases pregnancy transformation images of her body.

The before and after images of a new mother who had a distinctive appearance during her 9-month journey were captured in a video that has been making the rounds on social media.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/woman-stirs-controversy-with-pregnancy-transformation/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Boogyman557: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Sirmwill: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Woww cheesy

If pregnancy can make a woman look like his friend's Brother cheesy
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Kriss216: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
She come resemble Tinubu lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by finallybusy: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
I am not doing again. These girls have to pay me for sex now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by oz4real83(m): 5:21am On Apr 09, 2023
Is it pregnancy that still gave her that "God-forbid" hairstyle?. She just decided to make herself unkept, not pregnancy. Some women even look more beautiful with pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Jeez
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by mhktaryan: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Pregnancy be like am I small in this world grin
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by tydi(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Shey you dey whyne me ni
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Rokiat(f): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
grin Pregnancy will definitely humble you. grin
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Gadafii: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Is this a sign that the child may be uglee?
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
oz4real83:
Is it pregnancy that still gave her that "God-forbid" hairstyle?. She just decided to make herself unkept, not pregnancy. Some women even look more beautiful with pregnancy.

I do cool
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by poshestmina(f): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
The baby will be so cute kiss.
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
This is suffering not pregnancy transformation.
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by emmabest2000(m): 12:04am On Apr 11, 2023
mechanics:
This is suffering not pregnancy transformation.

I wonder oooo
The pregnancy also turn her to dada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by mechanics(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2023
emmabest2000:

I wonder oooo
The pregnancy also turn her to dada
hahahahah, that's also what I thought.
Re: Woman Stirs Controversy With Pregnancy Transformation by Anieheart: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Na me na my bleaching cream finish...lol

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Keeps Hubby’s Picture, Mercy Aigbe Opens Hers / Maturity Or Nah? Iyanya Wishes Ex Yvonne Nelson A Happy Birthday / Meet The Dude With The Largest Hips, His Hips Are Even Larger Than Some Lady’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.