Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath (4148 Views)

NOW: APC Angry With Wike For Sharing Pictures Of Tinubu Being Carried Into A Car / Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Beremx(f): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Amotolongbo(f): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
The authenticity of the picture doesn’t really matter to me.

What matters to me is what sense and message the OP, Yussuf Datti Ahmed was trying to pass across

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by accordadoga29(f): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Jagaban Oko iya won

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kanu's father was wise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by GuyWise101(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ffk and reno would have told their gullible yoro supporters that Nnamdi Kanu father told him to go and conquer the other tribes in Nigeria had it been it was Obi on the picture and they would have believed them.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by gidgiddy: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Beremx:
How true is this?

Thats not Nnamdi Kanus father

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Raskimonojendor: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Even though we have no idea who this Eze is, Obidients would soon spin a conspiracy that Nnamdi Kanu works for Tinubu and APC.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by helinues: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
If Datti posted this truly, then he his a bigot who is so desperate

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by helinues: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Amotolongbo:

What matters to me is what sense and message the OP, Yussuf Datti Ahmed was trying to pass across

I actually don't want to believe Datti posted this.

Like WTF!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Raskimonojendor: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Thats not Nnamdi Kanus father
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by ahnie: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
But nnamdi kanu's parents are late ?
I really do not just get this at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by sreamsense: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Even if it is true, spirit of confusion that gave birth to ipob/esn has never entered into kanu then. Judas Iscariot was a nice guy before until spirit of betrayal entered him to do otherwise. Kanu indirectly brought disgrace to the throne of his father the day he allowed wayward spirit of division to entered him. If kanu father did not find good things commendable in Tinubu, how will he even considered him fit for chieftaincy title?

This is what kanu supposed to learn about Tinubu as a person of honour from his father when Tinubu/Buhari won PDP-Jonathan then, but instead he allowed hatred of Buhari/Tinubu to change his common sense until he finds himself castirated. Now, his lawyers are no longer shouting or calling USA, ECOWAS and UK ; the ones they called even ignored them to their faith. Tinubu may look at benevolence of kanu's father to set him free under tight conditions.

But igbos have spoilt things for Tinubu, they failed to fulfil parts of their agreement with Tinubu when he was campaigning among them, so; Tinubu is free to either do what he campaigned with in Biafra land or not.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by theredaddy: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
That guy called Datti is a big disgrace to our educational system .... he just shot himself in the foot.

All along we have been saying Tinubu is a man that builds bridges across all the states in Nigeria ... he is a classical example of federal character,
IF Tinubu hate igbos as they claim he would have rejected the title like chimamanda rejected Nigeria award

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by JASONjnr(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Obidient movement is a Nigerian movement make up of the educated Nigerians and the youths.

The war between Igbos and Yorubas has absolutely nothing to do with the movement.

I still have Yorubas supporting Obi and I still have Igbos supporting Tinubu....

The uneducated ones are the people dividing the educated ones along the tribals line.

I see no reason why educated people will be getting brainwashed by uneducated people to invite tribal war in this very era of advancement and exposure....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by goodnessme1(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
[s]
sreamsense:
Even if it is true, spirit of confusion that gave birth to ipob/esn has never entered into kanu then. Judas Iscariot was a nice guy before until spirit of betrayal entered him to do otherwise. Kanu indirectly brought disgrace to the throne of his father the day he allowed wayward spirit of division to entered him. If kanu father did not find good things commendable in Tinubu, how will he even considered him fit for chieftaincy title?

This is what kanu supposed to learn about Tinubu as a person of honour from his father when Tinubu/Buhari won PDP-Jonathan then, but instead he allowed hatred of Buhari/Tinubu to change his common sense until he finds himself castirated. Now, his lawyers are no longer shouting or calling USA, ECOWAS and UK ; the ones they called even ignored them to their faith. Tinubu may look at benevolence of kanu's father to set him free under tight conditions.

But igbos have spoilt things for Tinubu, they failed to fulfil parts of their agreement with Tinubu when he was campaigning among them, so; Tinubu is free to either do what he campaigned with in Biafra land or not.
Trash
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by tonicyril: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Cropped

Badly cropped image..

If this Hoe of hopee did not see this then she's blind..
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Christistruth03: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Long Debunked Fake News
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by JagabanBorgu: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
To think that this piece of gàrbàge and an emotionalIy Iosé Canon wants to be VP of 200 million souls is a thing of sorrów.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by VERDA: 12:02am On Apr 09, 2023
theredaddy:
That guy called Datti is a big disgrace to our educational system .... he just shot himself in the big

All along we have been saying Tinubu is a man that builds bridges across all the states in Nigeria ... he is a classical example of federal character,
IF Tinubu hate igbos as they claim he would have rejected the title like chimamanda rejected Nigeria award

I wish you would have maintained this same opinion if it was Obi receiving it, but we know how you guys operate...hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by obiekunie01: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Amotolongbo:

as you don't see the sense the op, yusuf datti is trying to make, may you keep being senseless in all you do AND NOT BING SELECTIVE IN WHAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU.
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Alwaysachick: 1:56am On Apr 09, 2023
helinues:
If Datti posted this truly, then he his a bigot who is so desperate

The man is an Extremist and a bigot. He couldn't deliver his pooling unit but disturbing our peace.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Owontime: 2:40am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:
The Obidient movement is a Nigerian movement make up of the educated Nigerians and the youths.

The war between Igbos and Yorubas has absolutely nothing to do with the movement.

I still have Yorubas supporting Obi and I still have Igbos supporting Tinubu....

The uneducated ones are the people dividing the educated ones along the tribals line.

I see no reason why educated people will be getting brainwashed by uneducated people to invite tribal war in this very era of advancement and exposure....
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Owontime: 2:41am On Apr 09, 2023
The Yorubas are not fighting any war,they're simply asking you to leave their land and go back to your village. That's not a war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by bentenny(m): 2:51am On Apr 09, 2023
JASONjnr:

Exactly!
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by omowolewa: 2:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Can you see something

A king can instruct a chief on what happens to the Kings son.

Goodluck
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by bentenny(m): 2:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Owontime:
The Yorubas are not fighting any war,they're simply asking you to leave their land and go back to your village. That's not a war.
Okay since you are desperate to let them go back to their village, why not compel the senate and house of rep where APC is in the majority to pass the TRUE FEDERALISM bill into law which gives each state the full autonomy to run their resources and other entitlements that were exclusively for the national!
Once there is true federalism,everybody esp the non-indigenes will leave your state!
Its that simple!
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by theredaddy: 3:18am On Apr 09, 2023
VERDA:

I wish you would have maintained this same opinion if it was Obi receiving it, but we know how you guys operate...hypocrites.

How will he recieve it when he was busy chasing non indigenes out of Anambra, or you people think traditional rulers are gen Z that don't history

What good as Peter OBI done for none indigenes in the East to merit any Title or award from outside region.

Oya be the Judge yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Owontime: 3:49am On Apr 09, 2023
bentenny:

Okay since you are desperate to let them go back to their village, why not compel the senate and house of rep where APC is in the majority to pass the TRUE FEDERALISM bill into law which gives each state the full autonomy to run their resources and other entitlements that were exclusively for the national!
Once there is true federalism,everybody esp the non-indigenes will leave your state!
Its that simple!
Re: Picture Of Tinubu Being Conferred With A Chieftaincy Title By Nnamdi Kanu's Fath by Owontime: 3:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Wetin de pursue you from your village?
Upon all this money wey you say you get you no fit develop your own zone and live there?
Very shameful.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(opinion) President Tinubu Needs To Change His Photographer. / Why Did Obama Visit Ghana And Not Nigeria? / Fashola Signs Mortgage Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.