Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame (709 Views)

My Yoruba Shame (by Femi Fawehinmi) / Disgraced EFCC Officers Return To Dorathy’s Apartment To Bully, Destroy Property / Fears Over Obasanjo’s Link With Foreign Poll Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
When we are happy Soyinka will take the drum away....
And when we are angry Soyinka will bring the drum

Who will dance to it

Mandela felt the pain of south Africans
But sole Soyinka is far from the common man in Nigeria like heaven is far from the earth

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by sreamsense: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
When we are happy Soyinka will take the drum away....
And when we are angry Soyinka will bring the drum

Who will dance to it

Mandela felt the pain of south Africans
But sole Soyinka is far from the common man in Nigeria like heaven is far from the earth
Many of you are so sturbbon, when many people are saying the same things about your abusive, insultive, arrogant and hateful nature, try to look inside and see where you can make adjustment instead of looking for excuses to cover yourself. Even Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze who are your people told you plain truth, but you turned them to your instant enemies. You only like those who tell you lies.

Before election, we told you ANAP and Bantupage were telling you lies by only raising your hope that obi will win, but you kept on praising them because they were serving you lies you want to hear. Those of us who warned you otherwise became your enemies, but at the end of the day, reality caught up with lies, you could see how you ended up in 3rd position you rightly belong. 98% of what Soludo told obi came to pass, but you hated him and insulted him because you are always opposed to the truth.

Prof. Wole Soyinka told you plain truth, but instead of you to accept and make ammendment by humbling yourself, you are making irrelevant analogy and calling Mandela.. I beg wise up!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Many of you are so sturbbon, when many people are saying the same things about your abusive, insultive, arrogant and hateful nature, try to look inside and see where you can make adjustment instead of looking for excuses to cover yourself. Even Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze who are your people told you plain truth, but you turned them to your instant enemies. You only like those who tell you lies.

Before election, we told you ANAP and Bantupage were telling you lies by only raising your hope that obi will win, but you kept on praising them. Those of us who warned you otherwise became your enemies, but at the end of the day, you could see how you ended up in 3rd position you rightly belong. 98% of what Soludo told obi came to pass, but you hated him and insulted him because you are always opposed to the truth. Wole Soyinka told you plain truth, but instead of you to accept and make ammendment by humbling yourself, you are making irrelevant analogy and calling Mandela.. I beg wish up!
o ò gbádun
You're not well at all
This is Not About the Igbo
Awa Omo yoobá lón ba e soro...jé kí ori e pé

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Where were you when igboho was hounded and made to leave for Benin republic because Fulani's wanted to take Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2023
A à rí gbogbo yin in?....

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Raskimonojendor: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Another thread grin
Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Raskimonojendor: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
o ò gbádun
You're not well at all
Awa Omo yoobá lón ba e soro...jé kí ori e pé

My friend and colleague Emeka from Ibadan speaks good Yoruba too.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Another thread grin
because I want to engage those sellouts calling themselves Yoruba when they can't speak or write Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Djoel: 12:34am On Apr 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Before election, we told you ANAP and Bantupage were telling you lies by only raising your hope that obi will win, but you kept on praising them because they were serving you lies you want to hear. Those of us who warned you otherwise became your enemies, but at the end of the day, reality caught up with lies, you could see how you ended up in 3rd position you rightly belong. 98% of what Soludo told obi came to pass, but you hated him and insulted him because you are always opposed to the truth.

Prof. Wole Soyinka told you plain truth, but instead of you to accept and make ammendment by humbling yourself, you are making irrelevant analogy and calling Mandela.. I beg wise up!

What is worse is tagging anyone that doesn't share your APC Propaganda opinion a South Easterner or IPOB, because you can't handle the shame that he could be your brother born under the same roof, who has chosen to be progressive, stand for the truth to save this country.

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Raskimonojendor: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Even Oshiomhole told everyone that cared to listen that Peter Obi will divide PDP's vote. And it was common sense that Kwankwaso would also divide the votes plus the activities of the G5 governor. All these factors have Tinubu a smooth sail to Aso Villa.

But some people somehow think Peter Obi will win the election after drinking the cool aid cheesy
Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I don't know him, but you cannot speak and write

She e wá ri ayé yin lode bayi...
We said it, you guys are just Mafias camouflaging as yourubá

Ka a dá fún yín láe

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by sreamsense: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
o ò gbádun
You're not well at all
Away Omo yoobá lón ba e soro...jé kí ori e pé

Who cares whom you choose to call yourself? Is GRV not calling himself Yoruba? Is it today you heard about bastard? Did you see me mentioning word "Igbo" or "Yoruba" in my message, let people who are hit with the truth make ammendment

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Raskimonojendor: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
I don't know him, but you cannot speak and write

She e wá ri ayé yin lode bayi...

If I start writing in Yoruba, would some posters understand what I have written....abeg.
Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If I start writing in Yoruba, would some posters understand what I have written....abeg.
prove yourself as Yoruba Engage me

Show me that you're a king in your game...that you're not strange to your own root..oya engage me in Yoruba

Oya jé ká ma a so o lo

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Raskimonojendor: 12:42am On Apr 09, 2023
BERNIMOORE:
prove yourself as Yoruba Engage me

Show me that you're a king in your game...that you're not strange to your own root..oya engage me in Yoruba

Oya jé ká ma a so o lo
No I am Ibo and I don't think in Yoruba tongue

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by sreamsense: 12:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Djoel:

What is worse is tagging anyone that doesn't share your APC Propaganda opinion a South Easterner or IPOB, because you can't handle the shame that he could be your brother born under the same roof, who has chosen to be progressive, stand for the truth to save this country.
Where is the fruit of progressive in the context you are applying it in the first place? Progressive that can't progress beyond ceiling of their roofs. Progressive that can't progress or push obi beyond 15 states out of 36 states due to lack of ability to carry all other tribes along because they have been abused and insulted. I am still searching for that progressive quality, but can't see it, maybe you meant the opposite because that is exactly what can be seen among you
Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 09, 2023
sreamsense:

Who cares whom you choose to call yourself? Is GRV not calling himself Yoruba? Is it today you heard about bastard? Did you see me mentioning word "Igbo" or "Yoruba" in my message, let people who are hit with the truth make ammendment
You sound miserably depressed and full of hate.

What made GRV non-Yoruba? He's coming under the platform of LP, isn't it?

Ok, enjoy your sadism. It's good for your soul
Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by optionalY09: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2023
The igbos should be dealt with for trying to bully Yoruba leaders.

We have not released and order to the Yoruba global network to start addressing this issues of disrespect from igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by Ibrahimcoomasie: 4:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Look below👇

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Looking For Who To Bully With Foreign Language, Not Ijinle Yoruba, Shame by BERNIMOORE: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Look below👇
o soro mó ni...I thought that you're Yoruba...but you are not

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Rise Above Pettiness, Bring Everybody Together By Olawale Olaleye / So Dangote Refinery Is $20b While Subsidy Take $10b Yearly / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.