Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,159 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India (1479 Views)

Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand / Cyril Ugwuoke: Pictures As Eze Ayogu Buries His Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Salewa97: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2023
The Anti-Narcotics Squad, Outer District has done a splendid work by arresting a Nigerian drug supplier from Nihal Vihal area who used to supply drugs in Delhi/NCR. Approx. 1.01 Kg of Heroin has been recovered from his possession and a case vide FIR No. 435/2023 dated 08.04.2023 U/s 21/25 NDPS Act was registered at PS Nihal Vihar, Outer District,Delhi.

On 07/04/2023, a secret information was received in Anti Narcotics Squad/Outer District, regarding an African origin person namely ‘Sunday’ who is running an African Kitchen at Shiv Vihar, Nilothi Extension, Nihal Vihar and in the garb of the African Kitchen, he supplies drugs in large quantities locally and in other areas of Delhi/NCR.

It was further informed that Sunday will be going to Tilak Nagar for supplying Heroin.The authenticity of the information was checked and a raiding team comprising ASI Rajendra Prasad, HC Jai Prakash and HC Harbans, led by Insp. Sushil Kumar, Anti Narcotics Squad was constituted.

The raiding team reached the spot and a trap was laid to nab the drug supplier. After sometime, the suspect of African origin was sighted coming out from a four storey house, holding a Khaki colour paper bag. As the raiding team moved towards him, he turned around and tried to quickly return to the house but the raiding team acted swiftly and after chasing him for a while to the flat, the team overpowered him. On enquiry, he was identified as Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke S/o Ugwuoke r/o Town - Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria, Age 46 years.

Meanwhile, ACP Operations, Outer District also reached the spot. Thereafter, the search of Khaki colour paper bag was conducted and two polythene packets containing powder were found inside the bag. The powder was tested with the Field Testing Kit and it was found to be ‘Heroin’.

Source: http://www.face2news.com/news/86741-nigerian-drug-supplier-nabbed-by-the-staff-of-anti-narcotics-squad.aspx

CC: Mynd44

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by LeoDeKing: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2023
I was almost tempted to check the names but when I realised the way nairaland is now, I quickly decided to unsee the names I saw.

From the look of things, there are names you will check and get 6 months ban.

So, anyone that thinks it is a joke can just check the names and see what will happen. But for me, I won't try it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Raskimonojendor: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2023
And the beat goes on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by LeoDeKing: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
And the beat goes on.
E be like say ban dey hungry you.

Just praise the hardworking man who Indians arrested out of jealousy, then blame Tinubu for the arrest.

You can then conclude by wishing Peter Obi had won the election which would have stopped this from happening.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Raskimonojendor: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Just praise the hardworking man who India arrested because of jealousy, then blame Tinubu for the arrest.

You can then conclude by wishing Peter Obi had won the election which would have stopped this from happening.
grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by richeeyo(m): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Dot Nation foreign investors bee have fra..
Keyboard have finish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by smokinloud(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Bee ha(f) vrah!.
By their names we know them!.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 09, 2023
It’s the usual tra…I mean dev….sorry please don’t ban me, me too I’m from Enugu state and Peter Obi shall be sworn in on may 29th grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2023
No freedom of speech on Nairaland again ? grin

The police turned the endangered specie into a ninja sef.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by ahnie: 3:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Smh...imagine @46yrs of age still doing drugs.
I m ashamed on his behalf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by ahnie: 3:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Grow some sense Mr boy.
LeoDeKing:

Just praise the hardworking man who Indians arrested out of jealousy, then blame Tinubu for the arrest.

Welda he's Igbo or not,the shame is on all of us as Nigerians.

What's all these your dry attempt at bn funny?
Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by inoki247: 3:40am On Apr 09, 2023
Lol why dem come dress him like Taliban dem for jus blur him face....

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Splendid235: 3:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Does this stop Tinubu from being a drug peddler?

I know NDI Yoruba.If you do good, you are a Nigerian,if you are caught up with a crime,they will be searching for your name.

Can't we divide this RUBBISH called a country? yet they will continue to beg for unity.

Igbos want to leave Nigeria abeg
Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by wahahlawahala: 4:04am On Apr 09, 2023
Den hold the uncouth Obedient cult member like new bride.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Tingotoe: 4:10am On Apr 09, 2023
Splendid235:

I know NDI Yoruba.If you do good, you are a Nigerian,if you are caught up with a crime,they will be searching for your name.

Can't we divide this RUBBISH called a country? yet they will continue to beg for unity.

Dividing the country won't stop drug dealing. It's something that's deeply ingrained in the DNA

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by wahahlawahala: 4:16am On Apr 09, 2023
Splendid235:

joker!😂😂 una no wan separate,una don cast,u just dey use referendum cover face...
u wey den chase fr north, una beg to stay..
Even the more recent one for Lagos wey b perfect excuse to go motor park in droves, instead u did d opposite , some of una still dey chest beat about bringing your terrorist group for protection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Laple0541(m): 4:36am On Apr 09, 2023
He held on tightly to the hands of the officers by his sides like; I must develop your country by fire by force.

Awon abanilojuje eranko lasan lasan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by HydraFeeds(m): 4:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Under Seun apology post,he shared a comment from a woman that complained about how the front page is intentionally littered with cases of drug trafficking by a certain ethnic group in Nigeria .

If a crime is committed,why should people not talk about it because it’s always committed by this stock ? This same stock are the ones calling someone drug lord to delegitimize him .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by jumobi1(m): 4:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Is this the politics section? What’s the agenda?
Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by muykem: 4:59am On Apr 09, 2023
India doesn't want development.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by jogojogo: 5:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Dem go come here dey form holier than thou..with the massive number being caught on drugs related cases, you wonder how many many of them are involve in such devilish act and then you hear them wailing profusely with Tinubu name as the reason they are backward
At least I didn't mention any name apart from the name of our president elect. But of you feel something within then perhaps you are guilty

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Eniitankorede: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2023
Salewa97:
The Anti-Narcotics Squad, Outer District has done a splendid work by arresting a Nigerian drug supplier from Nihal Vihal area who used to supply drugs in Delhi/NCR. Approx. 1.01 Kg of Heroin has been recovered from his possession and a case vide FIR No. 435/2023 dated 08.04.2023 U/s 21/25 NDPS Act was registered at PS Nihal Vihar, Outer District,Delhi.

On 07/04/2023, a secret information was received in Anti Narcotics Squad/Outer District, regarding an African origin person namely ‘Sunday’ who is running an African Kitchen at Shiv Vihar, Nilothi Extension, Nihal Vihar and in the garb of the African Kitchen, he supplies drugs in large quantities locally and in other areas of Delhi/NCR.

It was further informed that Sunday will be going to Tilak Nagar for supplying Heroin.The authenticity of the information was checked and a raiding team comprising ASI Rajendra Prasad, HC Jai Prakash and HC Harbans, led by Insp. Sushil Kumar, Anti Narcotics Squad was constituted.

The raiding team reached the spot and a trap was laid to nab the drug supplier. After sometime, the suspect of African origin was sighted coming out from a four storey house, holding a Khaki colour paper bag. As the raiding team moved towards him, he turned around and tried to quickly return to the house but the raiding team acted swiftly and after chasing him for a while to the flat, the team overpowered him. On enquiry, he was identified as Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke S/o Ugwuoke r/o Town - Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria, Age 46 years.

Meanwhile, ACP Operations, Outer District also reached the spot. Thereafter, the search of Khaki colour paper bag was conducted and two polythene packets containing powder were found inside the bag. The powder was tested with the Field Testing Kit and it was found to be ‘Heroin’.

Source: http://www.face2news.com/news/86741-nigerian-drug-supplier-nabbed-by-the-staff-of-anti-narcotics-squad.aspx

CC: Mynd44

They will make billions from illicit drugs trafficking and come to Lagos to buy everything in sight. That’s always the trend. And they start beating their chest for being successful business men. Mtcheww!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Really
Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by ola6: 6:19am On Apr 09, 2023
Keep spoiling the country's name. Good for nothing fraudulent people.

Mods, I no mention tribe o but the Fraudulent hardworking general builders know who they are cry

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 09, 2023
Eniitankorede:

They will make billions from illicit drugs trafficking and come to Lagos to buy everything in sight. That’s always the trend. And they start beating their chest for being successful business men. Mtcheww!!!
You said it all.
This is an interesting time.
They have overstepped their welcome in Oduduwa territory.
The current generation of Oduduwa children will not tolerate any nonsense from these international NARCOTIC peddlers.
BAT is here to rule. He will govern with wisdom and restructure Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 09, 2023
ola6:
Keep spoiling the country's name. Good for nothing fraudulent people.

Mods, I no mention tribe o but the Fraudulent hardworking general builders know who they are cry
They are the developers. They are international narcotic peddlers. What an irony of life?
Narcotic peddlers and children of hate are calling the president elect a drug baron! It sounds oxymoron to me. It's an understatement that all children of hate are NARCOTIC peddlers. I mentioned this yesterday, and one Mofo son of hate was busy reporting me to Oluwaseun the Son of Osewa, that he should ban me for asking Seun for a level playing ground on Nairaland to enable us match these children of hate word for words.
They introduced tribalism on this laudable platform, they have a sway day attacking and insulting the Yoruba race and our elders, each time we try to match them, the moderators ban our sisters and brothers.
All children of hate shall bow down for the president elect on 29th May. Amen

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 09, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Under Seun apology post,he shared a comment from a woman that complained about how the front page is intentionally littered with cases of drug trafficking by a certain ethnic group in Nigeria .

If a crime is committed,why should people not talk about it because it’s always committed by this stock ? This same stock are the ones calling someone drug lord to delegitimize him .
You are saying the obvious truth.
One of these children of hate was even comparing a living emeritus with a dead professor and a late unblemished Supreme Court Judge, my Bible says"A living dog is better than a dead Lion"
A dead person died with his or glory.
His unblemished father and Achebe cannot contribute to current events in Location 9.
Soyinka is still useful.
All mortal would die
Only the living can praise God, the dead cannot praise Jehovah.
Many people would have loved to be alive today, but they are no more due to the final fate of every mortal being.
They wish Achebe and an unblemished father were here to help the children of hate. They did nothing for them during their reigns.
Soyinka detests ING, he condemn it same way all lovers of democracy globally are condemning it.
BAT is the president elect, he would be sworn in on 29th May by the power and authority of Jehovah Yahwe. He would rule for 8 years and reposition Nigeria as the light of Africa.
No degree of hatred would stopped BAT.
The children of hate would bow down to superior authority.
All vows and hate speech by the children of hate would amount to NOTHING.
After 8 years, the power will return to the North East.
Then to South South for another 8 years, then to North West for another 8 years, then back to South West for good 8 years.
The children of hate would never rule over us.
God Almighty will reposition his people, we shall rejoice while the wailing wailers are wailing in deep hatred and sit at home.
We reject the children of hate in Lagos, and Sanwo Olu won. We call upon God that the children of hate must not come out to participate in the election and Jehovah answered our prayers.
They were busy on Nairaland and Twitter spreading hate messages that is synonymous with them.
Election can never be perfect in any part of the World. The nearest to perfect election in Nigeria was June 12, the children of hate through the ABN went to court for the annulment.
Now they are vowing that BAT would not be sworn in, but God Almighty does not answer the prayer of the wicked children of hate.
They campaign against the president elect in all churches all over the country, but God turn their prayers and hatred for BAT into vanity.
They laboured in vain.
They prophecied in vain, they say there would be no election, yes God nullified them. Indeed there was an election.
They confiscated the people's money, all because of BAT, still God rejected them, BAT came out victoriously.
They call BAT the dirtiest names in the World, still he came out victoriously.
They claimed the baba no well, his hand dey shake, he dey shout emilokan, still God answered his prayer. He is the next president, he shall be sworn in by the power and authority of Almighty God, by the power and authority in the word of God, for in the beginning was the Word and the word was with God, and the word was God, nothing was created without the word of God, We the children of Oduduwa decree good health in long life and prosperity upon BAT. He will complete 8 years in good health, sound mind, and prosperity. God will give him the wisdom, same wisdom he gave to Solomon, to reposition and restructure Nigeria.
Igba yi atuwa Lara. Amin.
The children of hate shall gnash teeth for 8 years while the children of God shall rejoice, Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by backtovillage: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2023
The name (Sunday Okeke ) has made me won 10k bet.
How person go dey ague with me say no b developers

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by ObiORBiafra: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2023
grin grin na Obidient grin grin

Adesanya, AJ, Asisat, Ajibade, Osimhen beautiful Nigerians doing us proud...

I don't know what to say about Obidients

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Okeke Ugwuoke Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India by Corn247: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2023
Just kill the bastards.. To get reasonable job abroad now na wahala because of their bastard behaviors

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Must Serve In Tinubu's Govt, Nigeria Needs An Average Bad Person -Fayose / El Rufai, The Most Dangerous Politician In The North / Killers Of Ahoada DPO SP Bako Declared Wanted By Rivers State Gov. 100M Bounty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.