Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,097 members, 7,980,872 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:32 AM

Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord (238 Views)

US Oil Prices Turn Negative As Demand Dries Up / BREAKING: Delta Records Another Case Of Coronavirus / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord by Drjones109(m): 3:54am On Apr 09, 2023
HIV POSITIVE TURNED NEGATIVE!

On March 26, 2019, I felt uneasy and decided to go to the health center close to my house. They conducted some tests and when the results were out, it stated I was HIV positive. I rejected it but I was advised to go for the same test in another hospital. I did and the result was positive. While I was devastated, I was asked to start treatment immediate.

Meanwhile, I am a member of this church, but for two years, I stopped going to church. However, the next day, I came for the Mid-week Service, gave my life to Christ and while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “This massage is for you, you would not go back the way you came here. Just tell God what you want and let Him heal you because He is the God of creativity, let Him fix you!’ I did and then partook of the Communion.

Thereafter, on March 28, the doctor referred me to the General Hospital in order to begin treatment. When I got there, I was asked to do the test first. When the result came out, it stated I was HIV negative. They decided to go to the main lab to run the test again, they ran the test four times and each of them stated I was HIV negative. Now, I am healed and free from HIV. I give God all the glory

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord by TradingGod: 4:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Drjones109:

HIV POSITIVE TURNED NEGATIVE!

On March 26, 2019, I felt uneasy and decided to go to the health center close to my house. They conducted some tests and when the results were out, it stated I was HIV positive. I rejected it but I was advised to go for the same test in another hospital. I did and the result was positive. While I was devastated, I was asked to start treatment immediate.

Meanwhile, I am a member of this church, but for two years, I stopped going to church. However, the next day, I came for the Mid-week Service, gave my life to Christ and while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “This massage is for you, you would not go back the way you came here. Just tell God what you want and let Him heal you because He is the God of creativity, let Him fix you!’ I did and then partook of the Communion.

Thereafter, on March 28, the doctor referred me to the General Hospital in order to begin treatment. When I got there, I was asked to do the test first. When the result came out, it stated I was HIV negative. They decided to go to the main lab to run the test again, they ran the test four times and each of them stated I was HIV negative. Now, I am healed and free from HIV. I give God all the glory
to God be Praised
Re: Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord by Buharidgeneral: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Dem plenty here..
Re: Another Case Of HIV Positive Turn Negative By The Power Of The Lord by finallybusy: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2023
If you like, don’t start taking the needed medication, you go die throway. That was how TB Joshua ‘killed’ tens of people through HIV-erasing miracles. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Multipurpose Solar Lights With Radio Phone Charger Blue Tooth Speaker / The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Asset Management – Know What You Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.