Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Imagine Hosting Your Friends And Family At Your Own Beachfront Property At The W - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Imagine Hosting Your Friends And Family At Your Own Beachfront Property At The W (169 Views)

Amazing Beachfront Property in Eko Akete ,Abijo (eko Beach City)/+2348167360289 / ……Own A Beachfront Property With 7m ( The Gemstone) / Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Hosting Your Friends And Family At Your Own Beachfront Property At The W by olarealty: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2023
*THE WEALTHY ISLET*🏝️

The beachfront property you’ve always wanted on a silver platter!

Experience the best of both worlds by owning a piece of The Wealthy Islet. A blend of resort living and a great investment opportunity.

Imagine hosting your friends and family at your own beachfront property at The Wealthy Islet.

Make it a reality with our amazing payment plans.

Our Client/ realtor rewards is still ongoing, take advantage today!

*NEAREST LANDMARKS*
*Everything you need is just a short walk away!*
⛳Lakowe Lakes and Golf Resort
🚖Coscharis Motors
🏬Novare Mall
🏫Corona School
🎓Green Springs School

*FEATURES*
Private resort
Electricity
Excellent road network
Gated community
Recreational facilities

*LOCATION*
Behind Eko-Akete, Abijo, Lagos.

*TITLE*
Certificate of Occupancy

*SELLING PRICE*
500Sqm - N30M
*Initial deposit: 3 Million Naira*

1000Sqm - N60M
*Initial Deposit - 6 Million naira*

*(ALL-INCLUSIVE)*

This piece of prime residential real estate is yours for the taking.

*For Inspection Or Chat Us Directly On WhatsApp By Clicking HERE /2348117115193

Re: Imagine Hosting Your Friends And Family At Your Own Beachfront Property At The W by Tnfk: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
While there are many places where you can indulge in a game of golf, it's undeniably preferable to play on high-quality courses. If you're seeking such an experience, then I highly recommend paying a visit to the golf courses Scotland. Here, you can enjoy a round of golf while being surrounded by stunning natural beauty. The location is so picturesque that it's an ideal destination for spending time with your family or friends and making cherished memories
Re: Imagine Hosting Your Friends And Family At Your Own Beachfront Property At The W by olarealty: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Still selling on promo price
Re: Imagine Hosting Your Friends And Family At Your Own Beachfront Property At The W by Dangrace01: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
olarealty:
Still selling on promo price

Make i just dey imagine.

The process of imagining is called imagination
Can you imagine?

Imagination is more powerful than knowledge

I want to build my house. God imagine am for me so e fit materialize

(1) (Reply)

Zularich Gardens 2.0: Affordable Estate Land In Epe / Seven-storey Building Collapses In Lagos / Maximize Your B2B Sales Potential With Our Premium Shower Enclosures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.