Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! (5257 Views)

Happy Easter Sunday / Happy Easter To Nairalanders. / Happy Easter, 2020! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by pheranme9(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Generalwoodz(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter Y'ALL

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

Meanwhile, the original owner of the style has again demonstrated how it should be done. Please, take note to whom it may concern. πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Mpanyi: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
A Jew who kept sharping his mouth that he's god, gathered 12 men who believed his delusions and was disturbing the peace of people around got his people angry. they held him beat the holy living crap out of him and hung him on a cross like they do common thieves those days and he then screamed like a common mortal would and died just like the mortals that were on his right and left. his apostles then stole his body and claim he rose on the third day lol.

Some Africans today heard another narrative from a book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters and then believed it to be true. they then started praying in the name of the that deluded Jew but the Jews themselves know the true story that's why they are not "Christians" but majorly Jewish and shocking part is that there are almost ten times more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians

So what's really your problems!

You believe he was beaten like a common criminal but you don't believe he resurrected which whatever you believe couldn't do. By this, believing only what suits you, we have known who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by juman(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter !!!

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Ellasure: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter to all of you on nairaland. I pray for another year of good living and continued hope in the power of resurrection of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Firebomber: 8:41am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
A Jew who kept sharping his mouth that he's god, gathered 12 men who believed his delusions and was disturbing the peace of people around got his people angry. they held him beat the holy living crap out of him and hung him on a cross like they do common thieves those days and he then screamed like a common mortal would and died just like the mortals that were on his right and left. his apostles then stole his body and claim he rose on the third day lol.

Some Africans today heard another narrative from a book handed to them by their pink skinned slavemasters and then believed it to be true. they then started praying in the name of the that deluded Jew but the Jews themselves know the true story that's why they are not "Christians" but majorly Jewish and shocking part is that there are almost ten times more Muslims in Israel than there are Christians

Cry more grin

Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by DeKing234: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2023
*Happy Easter*
....Of all the founders of religion; only christ is no more in the grave,,,,He is alive.(AlleluiaπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ)

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Flapp478(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2023
EastAlchemist:

Old things have passed away
Pray for a fresh start

Ok oo
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by SHOCK7(m): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2023
Non of u nairalanders 're awake 2 know dis is just some pagan derivative holiday marking the beginning of spring in ancient Rome it was never recognised by the apostles or New testament scripture,instead have a beautiful sunday
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

You simply an ignorant fellow.. Thinking he knows but so funny he knows nuthin...

I would advise you but you can also disregard dat.. You better have a change of mindset towards that you thinking.. You can have dat mindset for yourself.. Itz fine!

Don't go about deceiving gullible fellows like yourself cos u gonn regret it.. BIG TIME!

Itz an advice.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2023
Jeffyblaq:

You simply an ignorant fellow.. Thinking he knows but so funny he knows nuthin...

I would advise you but you can also disregard dat.. You better have a change of mindset towards that you thinking.. You can have sat mindset for yourself.. Itz fine!

Don't go about deceiving gullible fellows like yourself.

Itz an advice.
Cheers

I would advise you but you can also disregard dat.. You better have a change of mindset towards that you thinking.. You can have sat mindset for yourself.. Itz fine!

Don't go about deceiving gullible fellows like yourself.

Itz an advice.
Cheers
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2023
Mpanyi:

So what's really your problems!

You believe he was beaten like a common criminal but you don't believe he resurrected which whatever you believe couldn't do. By this, believing only what suits you, we have known who you are.

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Antimandatethie(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

See hipocricy what concern you with peoples religion
if someone talk about ur stupid muslim religion u will shout blasphemy ,
ok i had prophet mahammad say the should crucyfi him but when the did he urinte and shit on the cross.
if u think prophet mahammad is a true phrophet and muslim..... is a Good religion then you must be stupid bcoz a religion can't not be doing jihad o killing poeple cos blasphemy let ur prophet mahammed come and kill them himselfcheesy o is it that he is low on power haha
pot calling kettle blackgrin

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Tonalphs(f): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Baba you sef rest. Not today. undecided undecided I'm not a fan of religion but then let's respect their beliefs. Don't shove yours into their mouth. Everyone will come to realization or enlightenment one day. Whether you or they are right, we'll find out when we die.
Happy Easter to Christian faithfuls

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Stevocalipa(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter to EVERYONE on earth!

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Apr 09, 2023
Tonalphs:

Baba you sef rest. Not today. undecided undecided I'm not a fan of religion but then let's respect their beliefs. Don't shove yours into their mouth. Everyone will come to realization or enlightenment one day. Whether you or they are right, we'll find out when we die.
Happy Easter to Christian faithfuls
I will never respect any belief. I only respect the believer
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Antimandatethie:

See hipocricy what concern you with peoples religion
if someone talk about ur stupid muslim religion u will shout blasphemy ,
ok i had prophet mahammad say the should crucyfi him but when the did he urinte and shit on the cross.
if u think prophet mahammad is a true phrophet and muslim..... is a Good religion then you must be stupid bcoz a religion can't not be doing jihad o killing poeple for blasphemy let ur prophet mahammed come and kill them himselfcheesy o is it that he is low on power haha
pot calling kettle blackgrin

I'm not a Muslim. Not everyone who doesn't believe in your Jewish fraud believes in the Arab fraud
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by omojeesu(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2023
*Evidence that demands a verdict*:

1. *The OT predicted* His incarnation, birth, life & ministry, *arrest, mockings, torture, execution, resurrection & ascension*. They are *many, over 300* of them. However, the *source* of them is *Genesis 3:15* - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; *it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel*.

2. *Jesus predicted His own death & resurrection*

Mark
10:32 And they were in the way *going up to Jerusalem*; and Jesus went before them: and they were amazed; and as they followed, they were afraid. And he took again the twelve, and *began to tell them what things should happen unto him*,

10:33 Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and _the Son of man_ *shall be delivered* unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and *they shall condemn him to death*, and *shall deliver him to the Gentiles*:

10:34 And *they shall mock him*, and shall *scourge him*, and shall *spit upon him*, and shall *kill him*: and *the third day he shall rise again*.

3. *Fulfilments*

a) When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, *he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost* - John 19:30

b) Mark
16:5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. 16:6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: *Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here*: behold the place where they laid him.

16:7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that *he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you*.

c) Mark
16:9 Now *when Jesus was risen* early the first day of the week, *he appeared first to Mary Magdalene*, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

16:12 *After that* he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

16:14 *Afterward* he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and *upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen*.

d) *The testimony of Apostle Paul*

1 Corinthians
15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that *Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures*;

15:4 And that he was *buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures*:

15:5 And that he was *seen* of Cephas, then of the twelve:

15:6 *After that*, he was *seen of above five hundred brethren at once*; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

15:7 *After that*, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

15:8 And *last of all he was seen of me also*, as of one born out of due time.

e) *Revelation Declaration by Jesus*

Revelation
1:12 And *I turned to see the voice that spake with me*. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

1:13 And *in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man*, *clothed* with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a *golden girdle*.

1:14 His *head and his hairs* were white like wool, as white as snow; and his *eyes* were as a flame of fire;

1:15 And his *feet* like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his *voice* as the sound of many waters.

1:16 And he had in his right *hand* seven stars: and out of his *mouth* went a sharp twoedged sword: and his *countenance* was as the sun shineth in his strength.

1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, *Fear not; I am the first and the last*:

1:18 I am *he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore*, Amen; and *have the keys of hell and of death*.

4. *The Call! The Invitation*

Jesus said unto her, *I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live*: - John 11:25

5. Finally, *have you received Jesus into your life? If you have not, please do so today! He loves you! I do too!*

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by correctyourself(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Antimandatethie(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not a Muslim. Not everyone who doesn't believe in your Jewish fraud believes in the Arab fraud

Then you mvst be a idol worshiper
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Then you mvst be a idol worshiper
You can call me that if it makes you feel better
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by spencekat(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2023
He has risen.Happy Easter!!!
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by thatigboman: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2023
unite4real:

He rose on the 3rd day not after 3 days
that's Monday naa
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Antimandatethie(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

You can call me that if it makes you feel better
ok bro
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by ItsReal: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Encyclopedia1: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Me I have sha been looking for EASTER in the Bible ooo!!!!! Make una show me I beg?
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by Shugafree(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2023
I have never done this but at this point,i have no choice as i am dying.I haven't eaten for the past 9 days .....

pls any good samaritan God will touch to help me today can do that through
sterling bank.

Thank you for your kindness
Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by LilleG(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2023
Jostoman:
Happy easter to the man that play politics of taking power by force, grab the power and runaway with it and happy easter to everyone on this forum.
Funny you

1 Like

Re: Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! by LilleG(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2023
Happy Easter everyone!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Story: Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To A Snake ( Photos) / Near Death Experiences: People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell / 10 Lists Of Scientific Discoveries That Were Proven Wrong By Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.