Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,612 members, 7,895,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (39619 Views)

Poll: Prison break, Lost, or 24?

Prison break: 53% (167 votes)
Lost: 11% (36 votes)
24: 34% (108 votes)
This poll has ended

Always Checkout:cancelled And Renewed Tv Shows List(updated),plus more / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
that's what l'm talking abt y'all wink
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2007
meanwhile PB starts this sept(season 3) with heroes(season 2). Jack bauer will b back in jan/feb for season 7!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by boiy: 12:05am On Sep 12, 2007
reason wit dis, prison break is all abt the prison and escape from the prison and te exonoratn on scofields bro(lincoln) which happens in the first two seasons, i think they shldnt xtend it to long cos it wont make any sense, ,  i mean dudes they already broke out, ,  the thing abt 24 is that the badguy dies at the end of each season, which makes the next season exciting wit new story coming up and new faces and all sorts of new ideas, as kool and prison break is, i think Jack is kooler, as for me, 24 is the thing and tha bomb, oh and jack isnt abt muscle watch him very well he is all smart too, setting up covert plans in a day ,  and carrin them out,  24 all the way
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by gidson12(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2007
u'll see a great deal of intelligence in PB, so captivating, intriguing and filled with breath taking suspense a great storyline indeed, the actor too has also got the character in him, his role was very soothing too, 24 is also great, kiefer sutherland is an award winning actor both in Emmy as the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series 2006 with th tv show 24, Golden Globe Awards as the Best Actor in a Television Drama Series, 24, Screen Actors Guild Awards as the Best Actor in a Drama Series same in 24, he has acted in so many movies, he's a great actor compared to wentworth miller(Micheal scofield) but, i cant still take my bet off Prison break
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
and we both know why grin
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by gidson12(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2007
hey guys do u know that wentwoth miller(micheal scofield)'s father is a black and a Jamaican
interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2007
and do u know that keifer sutherland (jack bauer)'s father (donald sutherland) is a veteran and high respected and appreciated actor?

interesting too
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by ozigbo(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2007
Prison break always Will be the best.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by layemmy(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2007
prison break all the way wink
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Modups1(f): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2007
wat to do? which to choose??
i luv em all cheesy

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Modups1(f): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2007
again i say,wat to do? which to choose??
i luv em all cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by gidson12(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2007
cabali:

and do u know that keifer sutherland (jack bauer)'s father (donald sutherland) is a veteran and high respected and appreciated actor?

interesting too
hey cabali we are not in a contest here, dont drag down my comments, afterall i respected kiefer sutherland as an experienced actor but that dont make 24 better off than pb
i'll recommend you go and watch Pb 1$2 and when u are done wait for th season 3 it'll be out soon just 17 of this month
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cecegorz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2007
It's obvious all the babes will go for PB because of pretty boy Scoffield. Y'all rem back in school now, if u are a pretty boy, u got them swooning, then add that to a prettier brain,

But men, Jack Baur is out of this world, his selflessness and sense of patriotism is something else. Check out the first ever black president of the world! David Palmer is the real American dream. tight race dudes, but i'll give it to 24!

I was initially happy that LOST could have a Naija xter, but when i found out it's all about giving Naija another bad image on a large scale, i told them to get LOST!

But believe me, whoever created the PB concept is a Gennie!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by kellorah: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
I love Tee-bag.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by kellorah: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2007
I prefer Heros to Lost though.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by gidson12(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2007
i like Tbag too, he's use of vocab interest's me
but the guy is damn violent, and the guy got all the pains in the movies
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by sweeten: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
Prision break is the bomb.if you,ve not watched it please go get the season one and two you will stay glue till the end
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cecegorz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2007
Comparing Agent Mahoney(PB) and Agent Baur(24), u can see that Jack hardly screws up. and he's got nothing to hide, but Mahoney is a balooney who has enough skeletons in his cupboard, bseides, he's damn too greedy that he was willing to lay his hand on d filthy money

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Babylove2(f): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2007
BOSDEN u still there?, I thougt u will surgest the name to your boyfriend, y son?
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2007
at gidson

where is ur sense of presentation and humour. loose the stiffness please and let people of the thread enjoy info.

jeeeeeeezzze
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2007
these are my reasons 4 d ones I like on PB:

scofield - calmness
mahone - mannerisms
T-bag - lexis, structure and vocabs
Abruzzi - weird humour
linc - physical strength

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by amerie2000: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2007
i mer Wentworth Miller (micheal Scofield) in the UK and trust me, i did not miss up as a naija girl to snatch a good kiss from him, he is so darn sexy! cant divulge the details of wat i did later on sha!
i also watch Lost but it gets tiring afetr a while, i mean the suspense is kinda freaky! i dont like 24 at all, stupid sci-fi!

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2007
2 complicated for u right? grin
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by aramyd: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2007
24 is a bit too complicated for me. dont get me wrong, am not an air-head grin but am up to here with all that national conspiracy, president of d USA flix, angry if i c another one, i could vomit! apologies 24 fans, i couldnt stand to watch past episode4ssn1! M scofeild cool kpt me wacthn P Break tho and i agree its really good BUT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A SUPER-HERO FLIK LIKE HEROES to take you outta this REAL world! am an avid supernatural stuff fan too. Maybe if i watch those kinda things long enough,i'll develop some supapower grin! Lost keeps us toooo loong in suspense so i gave up cos i prefer my thrills coming on time wink. Smallville is so confused embarassed,am surprised little superman didnt grow up to be a serial killer! grin there's my concise opinion!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by kevin96(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
PRISON BREAK IS DA BEST

I,M JUST WAITING FOR SEPT 17 TO SHOW UP FOR SEASON 3

1 Like

Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by chinexB(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2007
lost? man get lost.
24?-naahhh can't even watch it 24-7
but prison break,is da boommmbbbb. grin
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2007
Then you are in prison; and you Sure need a break grin
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by babadee(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2007
Wow!
3 of the greatest series and i got to choose 1!
i guess i,ll start with lost, you never know whats gonna happen.
Prisonbreak, i,m too old to want to be like scofield or T-bag so maybe my son will be.
24, gbosa, gboooosaaaaaaa, ggggggbbbbbboooooosssssssaaaaa, thats what 24 is, cool though.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
any day, any time. prison break. its just toooooo bad!
i like 24 though but prison break, TIGHT!!!!!
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by AUXCEE(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
prison break 4 sure
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by cabali(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
of all 3 only 24 is nominated in this year's emmy awards.

24 nominated for best actor in a leading role.

ur lost or prison break got no recognition whatsoever.
Re: TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? by geesoft(m): 4:45am On Sep 18, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]please give it up for 24! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dorathy Cultural Presentation: My people are Accomodating / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? / Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.