Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Drake Just Won This Bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drake Just Won This Bet (1316 Views)

I Just Won 6m Today From Betting / What Is This Bet Option / Clubs And Trophies They Won This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Drake did bet on Israel Adesanya to win with a whopping sum and Israel just won.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Franzese: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Easter largese came early.

Congrats Izzy Wizzy, the last style-bender.

Congrats Drake

Congrats Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by DropsMic(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2023
$400,000

5 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Franzese:
Easter largese came early.

Izzy Wizzy, the last style-bender.

Congrats Drake

Congrats Nigeria.

congrats to Israel

2 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2023
DropsMic:
$400,000
That is his spare
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by flexyrule(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2023
What about the ones he lost?

1 Like

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Uniqueness789: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2023
flexyrule:
at least celebrate the one he won

. human beings sha

6 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2023
flexyrule:

Betting is for the rich.

Those money might probably be chicken change to him.

10 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by flexyrule(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2023
Uniqueness789:
at least celebrate the one he won

. human beings sha
Ordinarily, after going through your profile and posts, I wouldn't have responded to your mention... grin grin grin grin grin

But it's Easter.... Enjoy your day fellow Human being!

1 Like

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by DropsMic(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2023
guobe:
That is his spare
Asin eh. People get money o

2 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2023
DropsMic:

Asin eh. People get money o
good money .making men to think of japa laidis
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by christianjoy(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2023
guobe:
Drake did bet on Israel Adesanya to win with a whopping sum and Israel just won.
😲😳
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Uniqueness789: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2023
flexyrule:
Ordinarily, after going through your profile and posts, I wouldn't have responded to your mention... grin grin grin grin grin

But it's Easter.... Enjoy your day fellow Human being!
but you still responded because it's obvious you talk too much
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by flexyrule(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Uniqueness789:
but you still responded because it's obvious you talk too much
You are a kid.

You should learn to view people's profiles before quoting them.

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
ernesco0816517:
The rich 🤑 just get Richer every day.

If u are poor,or struggling financially,bros/sis mbok do away with gambling...my Easter message.
sure thing
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Numerouno94(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
guobe:
sure thing

I tink he also placed anoda bet on Israel to win Incase he failed to win by KO. Thus, he won two bets in one night.

1 Like

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 4:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

I tink he also placed anoda bet on Israel to win Incase he failed to win by KO. Thus, he won two bets in one night.
Ok nice

1 Like

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Freshtruth(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

The guy is smart but he will be broke soon he does not know what betting company is all about they are match fixers trust me he better desist from betting or he will regret it
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Freshtruth:
The guy is smart but he will be broke soon he does not know what betting company is all about they are match fixers trust me he better desist from betting or he will regret it
Drake broke hmm.check his network first and come again
Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Numerouno94(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Freshtruth:

Smiles... I get ur point, but remember, those money he bets wit re peanuts to him. And he could recover that money in few nights. Aside music and endorsements, his got some dozens of investments. Just like Neymar Jr.

He place two separate bets on, £402,544 [$500,000] on Adesanya to simply win by any method and another £322,000 [$400,000] on a KO victory. He won £2.17 million ($2.7m) from his two high stakes bets. @Guobe

2 Likes

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

Smiles... I get ur point, but remember, those money he bets wit re peanuts to him. And he could recover that money in few nights. Aside music and endorsements, his got some dozens of investments. Just like Neymar Jr.

He place two separate bets on, £402,544 [$500,000] on Adesanya to simply win by any method and another £322,000 [$400,000] on a KO victory. He won £2.17 million ($2.7m) from his two high stakes bets. @Guobe.he is smart as he is also promoting those betting companies and earning with them.he is an influencer as the nest bet he will place people will rush to the company and loss massively.

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Numerouno94(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=122417382][/quote]

Exactly, I also had the same opinion. He works wit some of those betting companies to help promote their brands and get paid. Smart dude.

Guobe, I tink u shuld do same, diversify to other betting companies. Most of them needs people like u wit a huge number of followers and gud betting skills.

1 Like

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

Exactly, I also had the same opinion. He works wit some of those betting companies to help promote their brands and get paid. Smart dude.

Guobe, I tink u shuld do same, diversify to other betting companies. Most of them needs people like u wit a huge number of followers and gud betting skills.
when you start associating and being influences to these companies you are likely to compromise and be dropping rubbish games quite often.I love when I drop my games it comes through.I am pained if my games don't come though and will have to restrategize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Numerouno94(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
guobe:
when you start associating and being influences to these companies you are likely to compromise and be dropping rubbish games quite often.I love when I drop my games it comes through.I am pained if my games don't come though and will have to restrategize

I understand. Ur a man of integrity. God will continue to bless u in his own ways.🙏

1 Like

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by guobe: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Numerouno94:

I understand. Ur a man of integrity. God will continue to bless u in his own ways.🙏
thanks ⁰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drake Just Won This Bet by Numerouno94(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
guobe:
thanks ⁰

Ur welkum sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leo Messi Sparks Inter Miami's Comeback To Reach The U.S. Open Cup Final [Video] / Name Your All Time Fantasy Football Strarting Xi / The Best Place To Buy Sports Equipment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.