Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,396 members, 7,968,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka (4902 Views)

LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence / BREAKING: Kingsways Accepts Soyinka's Debate Challenge On Behalf Of Obidients / Bola Ige's Murder: Omisore Replies Soyinka, 'Ask your cousin, OBJ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by PDJT: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

First of all, you can't compare the Nobel Peace Prize to the Nobel Prize in Literature.

The process for determining the winner is different for both Prizes.

For the Peace Prize, intellectual effort is not needed. That is why it is the most controversial of the awards.

As for the Economics prize, which winners caused an economic crash? Give us their names and tell us how they caused the economic crash of 2008.
I am waiting patiently.

- Do you actually believe the bolded?
-Anyway, am not here to educate you for free. Education is a million dollar investment. Don't be a lazy youth. Start your research from Ben Bernanké and walk your way back to those who were advising the US presidents at the turn of 20th century or those who advised the 4 US presidents involved during the Vietnam war - All graduates of the Ivy leagues and some with Nobel Prize.

- As the great Thomas Sowell once stated, "Many of the great disasters of our time have been committed by 'experts'..."

-Tell Wole, that he is just a letter writer who invented organised rape, gangsterism and cultism in Nigerian higher institutions. Thousands of African youths have died untimely due to his invention, and more are still going to die unfortunately for them.

-A real intellectual recognises that discussing a subject outside his/her field, is like standing on cliff edge. But the arrogant Wole Soyinka doesn't recognise that.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Christian36: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2023
tballeyy:
This Datti daft sha.. medicine after death.
No Sense again? Tinubu I beg borrow dis mumu small brain
You mean you prefer a drug baron and a confirmed criminal to Datti
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Vyzz: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2023
jconsulting:

But Achebe cried to his grave when he could no win Nobel Prize condemning it that is not African Award, you will always be second fiddle in this country, Even Forbes billionaire una name no still show.....

Every literature fan will laugh at your ignorance.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2023
Nonny95:

Atleast he's a billionaire.

Your father who is he?

Who is your father too? Let's run a quick Google search.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Abbakarsiddiq(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] tongue
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Burruchaga71(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2023
tishbite42:
grin grin
Soyinka has danced naked in the market square
Gbam.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by randymirrors(f): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2023
I can see Datti is truly daft. A man that was irrelevant and valueless during campaigns is the same person running his mouth after losing. What a useless man.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by TheATM: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Freddykrueger:
Datti just give summerslam to the drug OVERLORD!! Person wey fear debate pass prison🤣😂🤣
JAGABAN did not have time for any debate because he's very busy in sorting out his cabinets
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Popesuccess(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
tballeyy:
Is like you forgot that Tinubu has brain problem.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ojukwu in Death is 100x GREATER than what Tinubu will ever Be.😕

U think we are Talking about peddling of Narcotics and Sponsoring of Agberos, here? 😏

@29 years of Age, OJUKWU was Already a Distinguished Military Officer in Nigeria.
@34,35,36yrs of Age, Was already Military Governor of the Eastern Region! cool

@That Young Age, He led a Young Country to War Against Nigeria, backed Heavily by Britain and USA.😎

Which YorubaMan DEAD or ALIVE can Achieve Such Feats?

The only Two YorubaMen Close to (or Same Class) as Ojukwu is OBASANJO and AWOLOWO.

Lolz. Comparing Awolowo to Ojukwu and Obasanjo. You guys are irredeemable. Not surprised though. One of you was comparing Mandela to Obi on twitter the other day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by sapele914(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nonny95:

Take am easy dey wail.

You guys said Soyinka will roast him, and now Datti has accepted the challenge on a condition and you are vomiting venom here.
Em still dey call Tinubu name after election? Datti na very foolish idiot, even a fool when quiet is thought to be clever.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by sapele914(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ojukwu in Death is 100x GREATER than what Tinubu will ever Be.😕

U think we are Talking about peddling of Narcotics and Sponsoring of Agberos, here? 😏

@29 years of Age, OJUKWU was Already a Distinguished Military Officer in Nigeria.
@34,35,36yrs of Age, Was already Military Governor of the Eastern Region!
cool

@That Young Age, He led a Young Country to War Against Nigeria, backed Heavily by Britain and USA.😎

Which YorubaMan DEAD or ALIVE can Achieve Such Feats?

The only Two YorubaMen Close to (or Same Class) as Ojukwu is OBASANJO and AWOLOWO.
And by 40 years of age, he had gone into exile, after causing the death of over 3 million people?

It is never how you start that matters, but how you finish, Ojukwu’s father was the acclaimed richest man in West Africa as of the time of his death leaving over 100 million pounds, which his prodigal son used to finance a war against his country, but when a Odumegwu himself passed away Na only 2 houses he left for his children.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by sapele914(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Popesuccess:
Is like you forgot that Tinubu has brain problem.
Has brain problems like yourself?
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Popesuccess(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Has brain problems like yourself?
Are you not his supporter? You know what they say about birds of a feather. Is Only a brain dead person that will support a brain dead person.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Af0nja: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Uppercut, leodeking will not beg for food today because this will make him loose appetite
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by DaTruths: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This small boy don dey pass him boundary... well, I don't believe he said this sha

E sure me Say na Aboki impregnate your mama.
That's why you hate igbos with passion...

An omo Ale version of Igbo boy.

I'm yet to see where you for once say something positive about the tribe you claim to come from.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Killerbag36: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Ofcourse, Soyinka can never be as useless as an Achebe.

Offcus

Ade can always be a barstard
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by GreyLaw(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Saga16:
President Tinubu cam never come down to Datti's level.

We have only one president and he is president Buhari! Tinubu's title is president-elect! Stop using treasonous language!
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Saga16: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
GreyLaw:

We have only one president and he is president Buhari! Tinubu's title is president-elect! Stop using treasonous language!

I called him president, because he is my president.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by GreyLaw(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Saga16:

I called him president, because he is my president.

He is nobody's president until May 29.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Saga16: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
GreyLaw:

He is nobody's president until May 29.

He is my president.

Can you stop me from saying so?

1 Like

Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by GreyLaw(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Saga16:

He is my president.

Can you stop me from saying so?

I'm only telling you the position of the law. You can say anything you want.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Saga16: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
GreyLaw:

I'm only telling you the position of the law. You can say anything you want.

This isn't news to me.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Putindbutt: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Soyinka always goofing . Nobody in academia understands the criteria for giving him Nobel prize in 1986 based on his works in drama and poems..and to compound matters he went and collected FRSC Contracts from IBB regime then which shut his mouth from criticizing human rights violations in his own country...smh
Are you the same gullible person regurgitating the same ol trash about the issue of FRSC you know nothing about. For the upteempth time, Soyinka is regarded as the father of Nigeria road safety because the road safety Corp was his brain child, IBB only adopted the template and replicated it at the center as a federal agency. it is no brainer that Soyinka who happened to be the pioneer was appointed as the head of FRSC. Son, stop displaying ignorance and learn.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Minime10(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
WS, you see ya life now
The battle has just been drawn for u, I hope you are running away from it now grin
It's not enough to ask pipu to go to court, are you prepared to be drag on
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Skyfly07: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
tballeyy:
You are the daft and dull person here with chaffs in your medulla oblongata grin

Tinubu and not Soyinka is on the ballot and he Tinubu should be the one that should come to a live debate to protect his fraudulent victory.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Minime10(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
AdesegunSanni89:
Ofcourse, Soyinka can never be as useless as an Achebe.

Let him go for the debate first grin
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by LagosFirstSon: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nice one
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
PDJT:

- Do you actually believe the bolded?
-Anyway, am not here to educate you for free. Education is a million dollar investment. Don't be a lazy youth. Start your research from Ben Bernanké and walk your way back to those who were advising the US presidents at the turn of 20th century or those who advised the 4 US presidents involved during the Vietnam war - All graduates of the Ivy leagues and some with Nobel Prize.

- As the great Thomas Sowell once stated, "Many of the great disasters of our time have been committed by 'experts'..."

-Tell Wole, that he is just a letter writer who invented organised rape, gangsterism and cultism in Nigerian higher institutions. Thousands of African youths have died untimely due to his invention, and more are still going to die unfortunately for them.

-A real intellectual recognises that discussing a subject outside his/her field, is like standing on cliff edge. But the arrogant Wole Soyinka doesn't recognise that.

I would gladly educate you for free concerning the cultism area.

Soyinka co-founded a confraternity.

So, what is a confraternity, you might ask.

A confraternity, according to definitions from Oxford Languages is a brotherhood, especially with a religious or charitable purpose.

Examples of confraternities with religious purposes are churches such as the Roman Catholic Church, RCCG, and others; and branches of Islam such as Sunni and Shias.

What Soyinka cofounded was a brotherhood with a charitable cause. You would find confraternities in different universities of the world.

A popular confraternity in the United States is the Pi Kappa Alpha created in 1868.

Another famous confraternity in the United States is the Phi Kappa Psi founded in 1852 in Jefferson College. Former American president, Woodrow Wilson was a member. I guess you would call him a cultist.

Anyway, now to more education for you.

How did confraternities in Nigeria become violent?

Like I mentioned earlier, Soyinka cofounded a confraternity. Like every confraternity in the world, it was driven by some ideologies. In the case of the Pyrates, it was driven by a political ideology.

The Buccaneers split from the Pyrates. Then we had the New Black Movement and some others. All these confraternities were driven by political ideologies. The Mafia style which governs cultism today did not exist then.

Then, the military came and began to fund some members of these confraternities to fight off political opponents.

That is why you have violent cults till today.

And if you must know, the Pyrates is still in existence with powerful and notable members, including the Nobel Prize winner, Wole Soyinka, just as American confraternities have powerful members across every spheres of life.

Wole Soyinka cofounded a confraternity. A brotherhood for charitable causes just like Oyedepo founded Winners Chapel for religious causes.

Wole Soyinka is not to blame for cultism in Nigeria.
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Osense10: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nonny95:

Atleast he's a billionaire.

Your father who is he?
A town crier 🤣🤣
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by MikeofAfrica: 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
Saga16:
President Tinubu cam never come down to Datti's level.

But Soyinka came down to his level. Is Tinubu , the drug baron, now greatest than the literally icon, Soyinka in Yoruba land?
Re: I Accept Your Debate Challenge As Long As You Bring Tinubu—Datti Replies Soyinka by Saga16: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

But Soyinka came down to his level. Is Tinubu , the drug baron, now greatest than the literally icon, Soyinka in Yoruba land?

No Ibo man, dead or alive has ever won the Nobel prize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Was A Male. / Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria / Tanmites Protesting In Abuja Yesterday After Being Paid 1k Each Instead Of 5k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.