Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ (382 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by nikky5(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Not all pastors are neither born again nor knew who Jesus is.

I am a proselyt who had an unforgettable encounter with Jesus Christ. I was a Muslim when He came to me and spoke with me. He called me and gave me evidence of my encounter and prove of my calling in the miracle ministry.
Of course, as a Christian, we are told to be Christ like not only in the church but in the public. He said " Let your light shine so that men will see and glorify God." Apostle Paul said we are the epistle that men read. It's not about quoting d Bible cos Satan and his Minister's also knows the Bible. Satan quoted the scriptures to Jesus during the temptation of Jesus. Jesus said by their fruits, you will know them.

It was in my first year after my encounter that God showed me His crucifixion. It was in the afternoon when I returned home from the campus. I saw the Roman Soldiers and the thieves on the cross. I heard them speaking a language I didn't understand. The atmosphere of the world was dark like when the clouds gather for a heavy downpour.

I saw everything about His death on that cross. I was singing in an unknown tongue and getting the interpretation at the same time.

Suddenly, I screamed and jumped off my bed. The Roman soldiers were nailing Him. God returned me back to the trance to continue watching the video of the crucified and Resurrected Savior. Prior to this time, I didn't believe that He was actually crucified because of my former religious beliefs.

I saw Him hanging on that cross looking very battered and disfigured. I also saw the crown of torn on His Head. It was indeed horrendous and frightening.

Jesus died.

I saw the two thieves crucified with Him hanging on their crosses but not as battered as Jesus.

I wept for a whole week. My perception changed about His death. He was crucified. Each time I remember His crucifixion I still cry. THE PASSION FOR CHRIST movie was a bit close to it but far from it.

This happened in 1988 many years before that award winning movie was produced.

After a decade, the Father showed me His ascension back to heaven. It was a moment of regret for me cos I cried and ran towards Him as He ascended shouting Lord, take me with you.

Anytime, I share this experience in any Christian gathering, the power of God begins to heal the people and miracles happen. I don't understand how God does it. He comes to confirm the Sonship of His Beloved Son.

Without the Cross there's no salvation. No hope of eternal life. Of course, No cross No crown.

Today, the cross is offensive to many and that's why they don't preach about the cross. The cross has been replaced with the Mammon in the world. You cannot serve God and Mammon.

I celebrate Easter everyday of my life. It was on that cross that my salvation was purchased.

At the end of the day, the gory cross leads home(heaven)

God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
God did not show you anything please. Imagination doing some tricks on you.

5 Likes

Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
God did not show you anything please. Imagination doing some tricks on you.

This one you took a break from wahala; I thought you deactivated again. undecided
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

This one you took a break from wahala; I thought you deactivated again. undecided
You don start your low-key trolling again! 🤣
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Horus(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
It was a Cruci-Fiction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Finestgurlie(f): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You don start your low-key trolling again! 🤣
lol dem don dabaru helinues
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by thesicilian: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Horus:
It was a Cruci-Fiction
Indeed
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
mariahAngel:

mynd44 knack me ban for redpill thread where I was looking for trouble grin
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Foodqueen(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
What's his complexion?

Some people argue, he's black and doesn't have a long hair as the images we usually see.
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Modifire(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
God bless you.[/quote]
The devil showed you the crucifixion of your co criminal
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Tboy222: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
nikky5:

I am a proselyt who had an unforgettable encounter with Jesus Christ. I was a Muslim when He came to me and spoke with me. He called me and gave me evidence of my encounter and prove of my calling in the miracle ministry.
Of course, as a Christian, we are told to be Christ like not only in the church but in the public. He said " Let your light shine so that men will see and glorify God." Apostle Paul said we are the epistle that men read. It's not about quoting d Bible cos Satan and his Minister's also knows the Bible. Satan quoted the scriptures to Jesus during the temptation of Jesus. Jesus said by their fruits, you will know them.

It was in my first year after my encounter that God showed me His crucifixion. It was in the afternoon when I returned home from the campus. I saw the Roman Soldiers and the thieves on the cross. I heard them speaking a language I didn't understand. The atmosphere of the world was dark like when the clouds gather for a heavy downpour.

I saw everything about His death on that cross. I was singing in an unknown tongue and getting the interpretation at the same time.

Suddenly, I screamed and jumped off my bed. The Roman soldiers were nailing Him. God returned me back to the trance to continue watching the video of the crucified and Resurrected Savior. Prior to this time, I didn't believe that He was actually crucified because of my former religious beliefs.

I saw Him hanging on that cross looking very battered and disfigured. I also saw the crown of torn on His Head. It was indeed horrendous and frightening.

Jesus died.

I saw the two thieves crucified with Him hanging on their crosses but not as battered as Jesus.

I wept for a whole week. My perception changed about His death. He was crucified. Each time I remember His crucifixion I still cry. THE PASSION FOR CHRIST movie was a bit close to it but far from it.

After a decade, the Father showed me His ascension back to heaven. It was a moment of regret for me cos I cried and ran towards Him as He ascended shouting Lord, take me with you.

Anytime, I share this experience in any Christian gathering, the power of God begins to heal the people and miracles happen. I don't understand how God does it. He comes to confirm the Sonship of His Beloved Son.

Without the Cross there's no salvation. No hope of eternal life. Of course, No cross No crown.

Today, the cross is offensive to many and that's why they don't preach about the cross. The cross has been replaced with the Mammon in the world. You cannot serve God and Mammon.

I celebrate Easter everyday of my life. It was on that cross that my salvation was purchased.

God bless you.

Yeah I believe you, your testimony reminds me of wayne fowler testimony. Check him out on youtube

1 Like

Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Tboy222: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Foodqueen:
What's his complexion?

Some people argue, he's black and doesn't have a long hair as the images we usually see.

If you want to know what Jesus Christ looks like check out Randy Kay ministries on youtube there are numerous testimonies there that will completely blow you away.

Don't forget to share that channel with friends and families.

I hope you have given your life to Christ if not now is the time. I will be praying for you.
God Almighty bless you.
Re: God Showed Me The Crucifixion Of Christ by Prevailing: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
nikky5:

Jesus died.

God bless you.

More grace brotherly. This revelation you shared just blessed me. One love

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bible's Most Confounding Puzzle: "If David Calls Him Lord, How Is He His Son?" / The Evidence Bible - Ray Comfort / Is Astral Projection A Witchcraft Practise ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.