Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

Do You Know Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know Jesus (182 Views)

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" / If You Agree That Jesus Is He Who Is To Come, Then You Know Jesus Is God Almight / Did You Know Jesus Escaped Crucifixion And Raised A Family In Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Jesus by Pastsoul: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Word from my mouth about him Jesus, try to learn more about Christ, let continue whatever we are doing, fail the world but not Christ let every thing pass away you know about who you I talk about or you don't want to know about him
Re: Do You Know Jesus by Tboy222: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pastsoul:

Word from my mouth about him Jesus, try to learn more about Christ, let continue whatever we are doing, fail the world but not Christ let every thing pass away you know about who you I talk about or you don't want to know about him

Jesus Christ is the only way to the father we have to fight the good fight to the end.

Jesus only Jesus ever God bless you bro The Lord is your strength.

(1) (Reply)

Live By The Spirit And Walk In The Newness Of Life / How Many Chapters And Verses Are In The Book Of Genesis? / Sponsoring Her? Only After She Has Given Birth To At Least 3 Kids For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.