Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,660 members, 7,975,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Fluctuating Menstrual Period And Discharge, Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fluctuating Menstrual Period And Discharge, Please Help! (301 Views)

7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy / With Scent Leaf, It Is Goodbye To Irregular And Painful Menstrual Period / Could She Be Pregnant, Missed Period And Negative PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fluctuating Menstrual Period And Discharge, Please Help! by isaacsegun(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
I usually have a non regular menstrual flow and for weeks now I have been having a yellow discharge and a mild abdominal pain at my lower tummy. Besides, it been more than a month that my period ceased. Please I really need your help, what could be the probable cause? Doctors and nurse here please help a sister.

@lalastica please help me push to the front Page.
Re: Fluctuating Menstrual Period And Discharge, Please Help! by Pyrimidine01: 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
isaacsegun:
I usually have a non regular menstrual flow and for weeks now I have been having a yellow discharge and a mild abdominal pain at my lower tummy. Besides, it been more than a month that my period ceased. Please I really need your help, what could be the probable cause? Doctors and nurse here please help a sister.

@lalastica please help me push to the front Page.

Have you considered doing a pregnancy test?
Just go for a pelvic scan, you’ll know what the problem is. Last last see a doctor!
I wish you quick recovery

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Happening To Us? / How To Stop Snoring While Asleep / New Optometrists/ Dispensing Opticians Registrar Promises To Fight Quackery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.