Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,638 members, 7,914,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Most Unsuccessful Lock Down ( Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Unsuccessful Lock Down ( Pic) (503 Views)

TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor / Winners Chapel Ready For Next Sunday Service Amidst Lock-down / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Unsuccessful Lock Down ( Pic) by Righteousness2(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nothing could lock him down.
No government , no security, nothing could lock him down.

He came on earth,
Paid the price for all Humanity
And rose on the third day.
HE is the reason we have the hope of eternal life.
HE is the only way for Humanity to be Saved.
HE is coming back again to take all who surrender to HIM, Believe on HIM and obey HIM.
HIS name is JESUS CHRIST.

I invite you to Handover your life to HIM and come into a genuine relationship with HIM today.
That will be the greatest Easter celebrations.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: The Most Unsuccessful Lock Down ( Pic) by VikingKing: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Righteousness2:
Nothing could lock him down.
No government , no security, nothing could lock him down.

He came on earth,
Paid the price for all Humanity
And rose on the third day.
HE is the reason we have the hope of eternal life.
HE is the only way for Humanity to be Saved.
HE is coming back again to take all who surrender to HIM, Believe on HIM and obey HIM.
HIS name is JESUS CHRIST.

I invite you to Handover your life to HIM and come into a genuine relationship with HIM today.
That will be the greatest Easter celebrations.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL

Conspiracy theorist, isn't covid the end of the world again? I remember when you were jumping from one covid thread to the other typing rubbish about what you know nothing about while making all sorts of doomsday predictions. One would think that Covid-19 was truly the end of the world, going by the things you said.

Today, 3 years later, you're here wishing yourself Happy Easter. I only pity those who listened and are still listening to a charlatan like you because people like you, you don't care how many lives you've ruined, you just keep making up excuses along the way each time one of your fake prophecies fails. May God have mercy on you.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Unsuccessful Lock Down ( Pic) by Tboy222: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2023
VikingKing:

Conspiracy theorist, isn't covid the end of the world again? I remember when you were jumping from one covid thread to the other typing rubbish about what you know nothing about while making all sorts of doomsday predictions. One would think that Covid-19 was truly the end of the world, going by the things you said.

Today, 3 years later, you're here wishing Noyourself Happy Easter. I only pity those who listened and are still listening to a charlatan like you because people like you, you don't care how many lives you've ruined, you just keep making up excuses along the way each time one of your fake prophecies fails. May God have mercy on you.

The fact he might have gotten it wrong in some things does not invalidates the fact that hat Jesus Christ died and has resurrected.

God is no respecter of persons, He loved you s wholeheartedly to send His Son to die for us.

We are blessed because of the death of Christ Jesus.

But you first have to accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour.

Humbly Go down on your knees and cry out to the Lord, ask Him to be your personal Lord and Saviour,tell Him you are sorry for your past deeds. Ask Him to wash you with His precious blood.

Believe and accept for the bible says in Romans 10:10 " For with the heart man believeth to righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Sid Roth it is supernatural ( youtube)
2 Randy Kay ministries (youtube)
3 100 huntley street (youtube)
4. Vlad Savchuk ( youtube)
5. David DIGA HERNANDEZ ( Youtube)
6. TBN ( youtube)
7. 700 club interactive ( Youtube)
8 STEPHAINE P SMITH (youtube)
9 Marcthemessanger ( youtube)
10. Trailblazer ( youtube)
11 Above inspiration (youtube)
12. Grace for purpose ( youtube)
13 GrowinFaithgrowinChrist (youtube)
14 INRI MOTIVATION (youtube)
15 Witnessing Heaven (youtube)
16. Deep Believer (youtube)
17 supernatural stories (youtube)
18 Delafe testimonies (youtube)
19: Delafe testimonies (Youtube)
20 isaiahsaldiver (youtube)
21 Grow in faith grow in Christ (youtube)
22 Notsofastbaby (Youtube)
23 Propheticdreamer (youtube)

God bless you as you do so I will be praying for you, please kindly share with others .God Almighty be with you all.Amen

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Jesus Refer To Himself As "The Son Of Man"? / Did I Do Anything Wrong To This Pastor/prophet? / SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.