Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,741 members, 7,969,169 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

UFC 287: Drake Wins Huge Betting On Adesanya, Pereira Fight - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UFC 287: Drake Wins Huge Betting On Adesanya, Pereira Fight (250 Views)

UFC 287 Live Stream Free: Watch Pereira Vs Adesanya PPV Fight In Canada, USA / UFC 287 Live Stream: Start Time, Fight Card, Streaming Online Free / UFC 287 Live Stream Free: Watch, Full Fight, TV, 2023 Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UFC 287: Drake Wins Huge Betting On Adesanya, Pereira Fight by okfinderng1: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Stylebender’ was asked about Drake’s bet after his fight, to which he said: “Shoutout to everyone that bet on me but you have to realise that when I step into the octagon I put my life on the line. “That’s the biggest parlay you can ever do. I’m a betting man too so shoutout to stake, we are about to make another deal and get more money.”

See more info and details here—

[https://okfinder.com.ng/news/ufc-287-drake-wins-2-7m-betting-on-adesanya-pereira-fight/]

Re: UFC 287: Drake Wins Huge Betting On Adesanya, Pereira Fight by Wizzychuks(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations boy

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Annuity And Program Withdrawal / How To Build A House In Abuja Nigeria With A Monthly Salary Of 75000 / The Best Typewriter Font Generators To Elevate Your Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.