Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra (9422 Views)

Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / Police Arrest Fake Soldier, Truck-load Of Cannabis (pictured) / Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
airmark:

@ Odiaero, thanks for the award. I would also like to know the type of business you also do. An average Ibo man is a 'business man' when you ask them of their occupation. We already know the type of businesses you guys do and brag around. No wonder, most of armed robbery cases in Lagos are perpetrated by ibos. Just use those arms in anambra to kill yourselves, dont come to south-west. Wicked animals. angry angry angry

Why are u such a cow, while your mates are busy working, u are in a Cyber cafe with your 30 minutes ticket which u try to reserve from finishing by loging in on and off and typing craps, and do u expect me to start a tribal war with you or what? I dont give a crap cos your opinion dont count

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by goldng: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Odiaero, it's evening here in this part of the world. I am in the comfort of my room catching fun with this story after the day's work. It's over 3years i have visited cyber cafe. So go and get a life and tell your ibo crooks not to destroy Nigeria in their devilish chase for money. Fake drugs biz is no more profitable for you, now it's arms deals. shocked We gonna send you outta lagos soon.  angry angry angry
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by owobokiri(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
Who in this age goes to war with this kind of guns? Una no dey watch Libyan rebels? These are double barrel guns and their catridges which some business men in Nigeria have been dealing in secret for years. The police seize this everyday along Asaba- Lagos road since they seem to smuggle that in from Benin rep. Very funny how people are easily frightened by this. The police know this but will sensationalized the report to attract attention. This kind of guns and ammo are used for hunting, vigilante and for shooting into the air during traditional festivals. My old man get one for house and he is too old for a war. If you want to go to war, you have to order assault weapons, grenades and bombs. You cant start a war with double barrel guns. The day you read about the seizure of AK 47s, Uzzis, machine guns and grenade launchers on this scale, thats the day you should know that Nigeria is getting close to the D day.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by manny4life(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
airmark:

@ Odiaero, it's evening here in this part of the world. I am in the comfort of my room catching fun with this story after the day's work. It's over 3years i have visited cyber cafe. So go and get a life and tell your ibo crooks not to destroy Nigeria in their devilish chase for money. Fake drugs biz is no more profitable for you, now it's arms deals.  shocked We gonna send you outta lagos soon.  angry angry angry 

Fake drugs? Which you too you patronize, cut the crap yo, and the last time I checked, arms deals was and is still is legal business as long as it follows local, domestic and international protocols to transfers arms. You are here blaming the SE, why don't you blame BH that has been using more than arms; bomb and the rest of it.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by deloon(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
How does 15 pump actions and 12 double barrels amount to a 'truck load of ammunitions'?
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Costa2000(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
airmark:

@ Odiaero, it's evening here in this part of the world. I am in the comfort of my room catching fun with this story after the day's work. It's over 3years i have visited cyber cafe. So go and get a life and tell your ibo crooks not to destroy Nigeria in their devilish chase for money. Fake drugs biz is no more profitable for you, now it's arms deals. shocked We gonna send you outta lagos soon. angry angry angry
IF u think that Igbos are destroying Nigeria make u go chad or niger go chop aduro now,see ur ponmo mouth like We gonna send you outta Lagos soon, Lagos na ur papa land?,Abi u no know where u came from?.u don become Lagosian?.Small time now u go tell me say Fashola na ur uncle.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
airmark:

@ Odiaero, it's evening here in this part of the world. I am in the comfort of my room catching fun with this story after the day's work. It's over 3years i have visited cyber cafe. So go and get a life and tell your ibo crooks not to destroy Nigeria in their devilish chase for money. Fake drugs biz is no more profitable for you, now it's arms deals.  shocked We gonna send you outta lagos soon.  angry angry angry 

Comfort of ur room ke, kitchen ni , i guess u work for Bread bakery then if ur work have closed by the first time you replied to this thread If the Ibo in lagos leave, u are dead, lagos will only be like Osun State, beside, waiting for the Drilling of Niger 'river to end, then when the imports start landing in Onitsha, then u will wish u never said that and again Lagos cant do without the Ibos, infact 65 or more percent of Best properties in lagos are owned by Ibos
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Greenslim: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Boko in action
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by 9javoice1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
How on earth did 12 double barrel guns,15 pump actions and few grenades become truck load.

can the security service tell us the truth what else are in the lorry.

are using this opportunity to seize peoples goods for nothing?

please fellow nigeria lets open our eyes.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by 144(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
peter obi and his boys re only gud @ intercepting arms meant for vigilante but not as gud @ intercepting that of kidnaper
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by 144(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
angry
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
airmark:

@ Odiaero, it's evening here in this part of the world. I am in the comfort of my room catching fun with this story after the day's work. It's over 3years i have visited cyber cafe. So go and get a life and tell your ibo crooks not to destroy Nigeria in their devilish chase for money. Fake drugs biz is no more profitable for you, now it's arms deals. shocked We gonna send you outta lagos soon.  angry angry angry 
see dis kanuri gworo man masqueradin as a yoruba man in other to start tribal war b/w igbo/yoruba. get a life almajiri
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by marcus1234: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by cryingbaby: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
amicdan:

Are you guyz aware that arms are moving into the northern part of nigeria without any form of interception, let there be equity, igbo n yoruba people should also transport armz freely, If war start today no surprise say armz go done flow freely from libya n sudan hence many people go DIE! angry undecided undecided
Let me school you a little you stay in the North Kaduna South i believe, you are aware of the crisis in Jos be honesty to your self and tell us who is to be blame then back to kaduna what kind of job are you doing in kaduna again be honest in answering and compare your state and Kaduna.
Further more i also believe you are so call educated without fake result READ the paper its stated clear openly that he is Involved in same crime last 3year and was realeased My so called Nigerian brother if really truely you are a Nigerian 3years back tells you what? they are into it for long, Mumu
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Afanna1: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by cryingbaby: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
kcswat:

see dis kanuri gworo man masqueradin as a yoruba man in other to start tribal war b/w igbo/yoruba. get a life almajiri
Honestly Igbo people are happy of what is happing in Nigeria now cos drugs dealings is not moving so preferable Arms we are watching all igbo's in Lagos.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Ninilowo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
Make government legalize possession of fire arms for self defencs naa
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by oduasolja: 2:57am On Sep 22, 2011
odiaero:

Comfort of your room ke, kitchen ni , i guess u work for Bread bakery then if your work have closed by the first time you replied to this thread If the Ibo in lagos leave, u are dead, lagos will only be like Osun State, beside, waiting for the Drilling of Niger 'river to end, then when the imports start landing in Onitsha, then u will wish u never said that and again Lagos cant do without the Ibos, infact 65 or more percent of Best properties in lagos are owned by Ibos

look at this fool. ok we go see. whether its the dog that wags the tail or the tail that wags the dog. dummies are not grateful we let u do ur stuff in lagos . u think yorubas cant go to china and import crap. u think we aint doing that already. Bleep u . u go dey replaced dummy. u competeing with us dummy.

u dont run things.

buying and selling is the easiest shit ever.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by itiswell1(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2011
oduasolja:

look at this fool. ok we go see. whether its the dog that wags the tail or the tail that wags the dog. dummies are not grateful we let u do your stuff in lagos . u think yorubas cant go to china and import crap. u think we aint doing that already. bleep u . u go dey replaced dummy. u competeing with us dummy.

u dont run things.

buying and selling is the easiest poo ever.

Look at this Easy Goat, U think China will welcome the people that prices market from up to down, u will all be drown in the sea, u guys are just inferior tribe

1 Like

Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by ukwamsj: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2011
Well done police.But i guess they gonna let go the victims on collection of pribe.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by airmark(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2011
odiaero:

infact 65 or more percent of Best properties in lagos are owned by Ibos

cheesycheesy U are confirmed ibo boy. When did you conduct the survey? 65% ko, 95% ni. cheesy What of Fashola? I learnt he is also 65% ibo man. Your surname must be 'ode aro' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2011
airmark:

cheesycheesy U are confirmed ibo boy. When did you conduct the survey? 65% ko, 95% ni. cheesy What of Fashola? I learnt he is also 65% ibo man. Your surname must be 'ode aro' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Broke A*S*S Bakery worker, have u finish night baking of breads?
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by ssjalo(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2011
PLEASE THIS IS ONLY THE IMAGE OF TRUCK CRYING FULL OF BAGS,CAN A POSTER SURELY POST A REAL PICTURE OF GUNS,AMMUNITION AND SO ON EVIDENTLY
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Stankoko(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Ninilowo link=topic=764695.msg9194595#msg9194595 date=1316644561]
Make government legalize possession of fire arms for self defencs naa
it's only a mad man that will give gun to another man! From the caliber of persons I see everyday in this country, it's better to be defenceless, than to legalise gun carrying to an Almajiri!, or do u think they won't have one? Moreover, gun is becoming outdated, na bomb de reign dis days grin
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Stankoko(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2011
odiaero:

Look at this Easy Goat, U think China will welcome the people that prices market from up to down, u will all be drown in the sea, u guys are just inferior tribe
looks like u are now leading de tribal war, what does that make u? No.1 or No2? U and Air Mark can compete for that, but Odiaero, I think u started de tribal war when u said dat a particular tribe has taken over Okada riding, think abt it, it's funny how we fall unknowingly fall into our own traps
odiaero:

looks like u are now leading de tribal war, what does that make u? No.1 or No2? U and Air Mark can compete for that, but Odiaero, I think u started de tribal war when u said dat a particular tribe has taken over Okada riding, think abt it, it's funny how we fall unknowingly fall into our own traps
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2011
Stankoko:

looks like u are now leading de tribal war, what does that make u? No.1 or No2? U and Air Mark can compete for that, but Odiaero, I think u started de tribal war when u said dat a particular tribe has taken over Okada riding, think abt it, it's funny how we fall unknowingly fall into our own trapslooks like u are now leading de tribal war, what does that make u? No.1 or No2? U and Air Mark can compete for that, but Odiaero, I think u started de tribal war when u said dat a particular tribe has taken over Okada riding, think abt it, it's funny how we fall unknowingly fall into our own traps

I stand by what i said and was refering to the post in question, i did not start a tribal war because am not a tribalist, i only yab those mofies who try to talk claps about other tribes in same manner
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by clomn(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2011
for preparationg against the uprise that is imminent.
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by MMM2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
boko haram again
Re: Police Seize Truck Load Of Ammunition In Anambra by sample042(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
airmark:
@ Odiaero, thanks for the award. I would also like to know the type of business you also do. An average Ibo man is a 'business man' when you ask them of their occupation. We already know the type of businesses you guys do and brag around. No wonder, most of armed robbery cases in Lagos are perpetrated by ibos. Just use those arms in anambra to kill yourselves, dont come to south-west. Wicked animals. angry angry angry

Educated illiterate. Get a life bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic / Oyo Prison Break: Amotekun Recaptures Escapee Initially Remanded For Murder / Two Killed, Many Houses Burnt As Violence Breaks Out In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.