Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,429 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Blueprint To Succeed In Crypto Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Blueprint To Succeed In Crypto Trading (183 Views)

If You Want to EVER Succeed In Crypto, You Must Know This By Fire and By Force / Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blueprint To Succeed In Crypto Trading by RexPeters447: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2023
The Nigerian government banned it!
The Chinese government banned it!!
Every government is against it!!!
And this is because it is the guaranteed way to make money sustainably in this sinking economy and floating inflation.

I know you must have heard a lot of speculations about the crypto industry and the volatility of its market!
O
I am not going to bombard you with plenty theories, I just want to show you the blueprint that will help you navigate your way through the volatile world of the crypto market as a newbie.
Well, for the old folks who are yet to make something tangible out of cryptocurrency, this BLUEPRINT is also for you.

A lot of Persons have made it big by trading crypto. Some are trading on a daily basis, while others are holding the coins waiting for an inflation spike so that the can sell it of. Which ever ways, understand how to make use of the crypto market will really help you tremendously on your way to financial independence.

Here is what this Blueprint will Teach you.

1. HOW TO TRADE THE CRYPTO MARKET THE RIGHT WAY AND MAKE MONEY FROM IT.

This might look so basic but I have seen a lot of my past students that initially thought they know the crypto market…

But it’s all a lie.

They only know how to open a Binance account (a crypto exchange platform)…

But there are many more exchanges than Binance.

In fact, the coin that mostly does 300% upwards is majorly not on Binance.

And in this module, I will be introducing you to Binance and these other exchanges where the top guys make money in crypto.

2. P2P TRADING.

Now that the government can’t allow us to buy our coins with an ATM card or any bank…

P2P comes to the rescue.

This is a way to buy and sell coins to people just like the normal way you buy goods from someone and send them money.

And this is profitable because I will also be teaching you how you buy these coins from people at a very low price…

And sell to the top guys at a higher rate because they need what you have.

Not only that…

I will also be showing you how to avoid getting ripped or scammed by people you are selling to and also buying from.

3. CRYPTOCURRENCY TERMINOLOGIES.

As a newbie in the crypto world…

There are a lot of terminologies you need to understand to be profitable in this industry.

Things like:

Rugpull
Bull market
Bear market
Etc.
They are words you aren’t familiar with but they are 100% very important in the crypto world.

And in any industry, if you don’t learn the terminologies…

Then you will struggle in that industry.

4. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS.

In the crypto world, we don’t just manufacture coins to buy from our heads.

Infact, a lot of work goes into each coin we buy and this is the technical analysis.

This means we will analyze the market and predict what will happen in the market based on the past occurrences of the market.

And we have various tools we use for technical analysis like:

Indicators
Candlestick formation
Etc
And each one of the above examples has various examples and patterns which I will be showing you in this module.

Infact, by the time you are done with this module…

You should be able to confidently analyze a coin and buy it into profit.

Moreso, in crypto… There’s something we call futures trading.

This allows you to make money even in the bear market where all coins are dipping.

And if you know your onions (I will be showing you in this module of this course)

Then you will leave the bear market with a lot of profits.

5. WATCHLIST OF COINS TO BUY AND SELL

As if it’s not enough to know your technical analysis and can even do your technical analysis well…

I will be giving you my weekly watchlist of coins.

What this means is that I will be giving you the list of coins I want to buy weekly.

And instead of you having to search between over 7,000 cryptocurrencies that we have presently.

You will know the coins to do your analysis on and you just place your trade without stressing yourself.

It’s that simple.

6. NFT (Non-fungible token)

This is the new oil money in the cryptocurrency world and funny enough…

A lot of people have been hearing about it but they don’t understand how to go about it.

And in this course, I will be showing you some deep insights on NFT but before that…

What exactly is NFT?

According to Wikipedia, NFT (A non-fungible token) is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a blockchain, a form of digital ledger.

NFTs can be associated with reproducible digital files such as photos, videos, and audio

And here’s the simple definition in Layman terms:

NFTs are tokens that are irreplaceable because they are unique i.e you can only find one of them and not two.

Well, let me not go into much details. But there are a lots of things you will learn both in Crypto Currency and NFT that will help you grow your finance.

If you are interested in the course, click on the link below to get it 👇👇👇

https:///dt0mvy

Or send “Hello Rex, I am interested in CRYPTOCURRENCY BLUEPRINT COURSE” to +2348168793681

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Chinese Rmb/yuan @ / Advice On Setting Up A Laundry Service / You Can Make Money Through This Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.