Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi (13743 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by alezzy13: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
BJanta:
How about killings in the Southeast by IPOB and ESN? Ibo life no matter? Playing to the gallery as usual. Always lacking in sincerity and true and enviable character , but wantonly deceitful and self-serving.

Sigh. Over 400 have been killed since elections. 100+ in last week alone.

And you think is politics. Smh 😣
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by EmekaA125(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maazieze:

shut your mouth, empty barrel
Truth is bitter bro
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Jioke4life: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
When has it become the duty of Obi to address unlawful killings of security agents. Ok I got u. Obi is now the inspector general of police
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Of course they must, but when will you address awkuzu Sars and bring the perpetrators to book?

I'm beginning to see this dude as a hypocrite, always looking to score political point. I'm not sure if this guy have ever spoken against the Monday sit at home, or the killing going on in his state, but is always "very concerned" and "deeply saddened" once it comes to others state, condemning and pointing fingers when you are also guilty of the same offence.

Again, he's very right about the killing going on there,it's too much,and something should be done ASAP!
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Josephkabila12: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
This deceiver pitobi is just an hypocrite
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reacted to the recent killings in Benue State, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, no fewer than 400 persons have died in three weeks following unabated killings by suspected herders in Benue State.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1644995359645507590?t=Tcukm1KfDfYpp-dO2FQBUA&s=19

Oya, we hear you, President, Republic of Failure grin
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bobloco:

If you Emancipate yourself from this hate, I bet you things will surely be good for you

Someone called out APC and Buhari for enjoying the bloodletting allegedly caused by the Fulani, isn’t that hate?

You guys never cease to amaze me. How about Unknown gunmen causing mayhem in the East? How many times has PO condemned their actions publicly?

It’s all about political power for him, constantly playing to the gallery..

If I had the powers , I’ll let PO have the presidency just to let Nigerians see he’s a fraud. Man said he only needs 4 years to turn Nigeria around. All hail the messiah
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by walexzandra02: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Let's stop playing politics of hate and bigotry the unity of this country most be paramount to us All and let's stop being tribalistic. let's all work with the president Elect to move this country forward for progress and prosperity.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by mukshin(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
These are my thoughts too but kids here don't see it's political game.

Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Of course they must, but when will you address awkuzu Sars and bring the perpetrators to book?

I'm beginning to see this dude as a hypocrite, always looking to score political point. I'm not sure if this guy have ever spoken against the Monday sit at home, or the killing going on in his state, but is always "very concerned" and "deeply saddened" once it comes to others state, condemning and pointing fingers when you are also guilty of the same offence.

Again, he's very right about the killing going on there,it's too much,and something should be done ASAP!
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by mukshin(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
walexzandra02:
Let's stop playing politics of hate and bigotry the unity of this country most be paramount to us All and let's stop being tribalistic. let's all work with the president Elect to move this country forward for progress and prosperity.

A particular tribe will hate you for this wonderful comment.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by mukshin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Someone called out APC and Buhari for enjoying the bloodletting allegedly caused by the Fulani, isn’t that hate?

You guys never cease to amaze me. How about Unknown gunmen causing mayhem in the East? How many times has PO condemned their actions publicly?

It’s all about political power for him, constantly playing to the gallery..

If I had the powers , I’ll let PO have the presidency just to let Nigerians see he’s a fraud. Man said he only needs 4 years to turn Nigeria around. All hail the messiah

I love you well

1 Like

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Freebills12: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Great141:
over unnecessary political issues

400 souls still it doesn't touch you... Should i pray that 400 of your relatives be murdered in 3 months? Are you a human being? No one is talking, elections are over, Obi is still talking and you want him to close his mouth because those that are being killed are not your relatives?
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Freebills12: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Invest4growth:
Theoretical governance. Before people think he has said something extra ordinary, let us quickly explain FGN would only take extraordinary measures if the killers are known. The government need intelligence to know those that would be dealt with. As it is no iota of intelligence has identified the killers except the state government has information to share with the Military.

Shame on you! What is the work sss, dss, police, custom, immigration etc. You are a shameless human being for defending the govt for a killing that has lasted for more than 7 years. A killing that fulani people have owned up, they even rename the name of the community after burning it down. https://punchng.com/?amp
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Sammy5413(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ortom I feel your pain but what measures have you taken?
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by 2016easy2017: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
FAKE!
FAKE!!
FAKE!!!
F A K E SYMPATHY!!!
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Shikini: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
True oo
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Believeintruth: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Bros try and have small shame and sense. Awkwuzu SARS is a foregone issue and it is clear he had no hand in it. Try and look for some other propaganda that can stick.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Ken4Christ: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Redoil:
But benue people are not complaining they even voted overwhelmely and rigged the election for apc

No, they are not. But it will get to your region soon. And when it happens, please don't complain.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Ken4Christ: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's unfortunate that so many people especially from the south still cannot read between lines. They will have sense when the killings spreads to their regions.

Our mumu don do.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Fineman2: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
DonTattaglia:
Which extraordinary measures...Fulani bandits should continue killing Benue people on their soil since they prefer APC government and still went ahead to vote for them..Mumu people. The Hausas used them to fight Biafra and still dumped them (Benue people) after d war ended..Till date they still haven't learnt any lesson..It's all nemesis. Let them continue to be massacred like rats.
you are a big fool, a nonentity
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Lawalemi(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Buhari is too useless to do anything
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by francotunsco: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Where was Pitobi when the news of AGBERO in Anambra that caused the deaths of passengers in a bus overtook all the papers a couple of days ago? This man can play politics for Africa! The most unfortunate of his shenanigans is that his followers are too obediently blind to see between the lines.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Moshphil: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reacted to the recent killings in Benue State, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, no fewer than 400 persons have died in three weeks following unabated killings by suspected herders in Benue State.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1644995359645507590?t=Tcukm1KfDfYpp-dO2FQBUA&s=19

Obedient president elect
I am still wondering why some idiot still feels I got the advice from a mad man won this election
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by MasterTeeUSA: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2023
I would respect him more if he had done more in the past with the SE killings and violence by working with the Governors as a former Governor. It is not too late to visit Abuja, so as to understand what the Fed Govt is doing, what he and Datti said they could do better and work to secure Nigeria. Failure to do so just shows that he is no different than any other politician...it is not about service but self interests. I cannot have an answer, access to power, and choose to do nothing.

As a matter of fact, I wish there was a way to contact the Fed Govt...I have very many suggestions

- Drone centers... we have 774 local government. The government needs about 4 drones, 2 in the air for 12hrs ...not armed drones or fancy expensive ones...just basic drones. Forget satellite. Drone centers will have workers 24hrs a day 7 days a week. The center will be hardened to prevent attacks. Position of attackers and banditry can be reported in real time to local police or army...all they need are hand held devices with internet connections. Abuja Defense centers can provide GPS coordinates and coordinate attacks working with Military officers...they can also send in armed drones.

- Forest guards... You need to clear some forest areas and build forest guard centers then cameras within 5 miles of the location to prevent attack then have several backup contigencies and response. Drones can work with Forest Guards to initiate all clearing operations.

- Subsidized cameras and mandatory cameras for public and private institutions with 10 or more employees. You use that to collect data that can be processed to capture criminals.

I have many more like that...so feel free to share these if you have access to the administration. Most of the employees here can be on contract. They don't have to be full time govt employees or privatize the process and pay the companies directly on a quarterly basis. If they FAIL, they lose their contracts or pay for damages so they must have verified insurance backing to cover losses.

nwekeugochukwu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by MeineMutter: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Yes. Like the way you did when you were governor for & years in Alambla.
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by dsupremeoley(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Our sane governors know how to take financial matters to court but when it gat to do with human lives, nobody cares. God will judge all humanity irrespective of societal status

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To Audio Scandal, Says He Is Not A Religious Or Tribal Bigot / Governor Oshiomole's Wife Dead / Pensioners In Delta State Protest 30-Month Arrears, Block Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.