Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O (1099 Views)

Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal / ‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by maziogechi: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Self acclaimed ‘Political Deal Maker’ of the 21st century, Rowland Okorie, is at it again. Okorie who is
the Chief Executive Officer of a renowned entertainment company, Equity Concepts Entertainments has
time without number frowned at the democratic system in Nigeria.

Okorie, who has contininued to criticize the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President-elect and
the entire electoral processes of the February 25th and March 18th Presidential/National Assembly and
Governorship/State Assembly elections respectively.

The Equity Concepts boss who has continued to criticize the integrity of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu,
said; “I will graphically describe and illustrate global justice on what or how I think the world
would look like if the United State of America backs Nigerian’s fraudulent election or install Bola
Tinubu as president. I would think personally that the US should immediately desist and stop
making noise about parading themselves as champions of democracy or even fighting
corruption.

Nigeria is corrupt we agree. Donald Trump is an Angel compared to Tinubu. That would be the
most disastrous way of saying Africa, we are sorry for slavery, and we are turning our back on
you once again because you mean nothing to the world. This is worse than January 6
insurrection in US capitol so my question is why would they let someone they already said he is
a drug baron be a president.

READ : Rowland Okorie Threatens Joe Biden’s Administration
Nigeria will be the only country in the world that will solve the puzzle if democracy holds or
dead globally. Countries like China, Russia, Iran, and other dictators in the world like Kim Jong-
un will be justified. When the vice-presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Yusuf Datti Baba-
Ahmed say democracy will end when you install an unconstitionally man in the seat of power. A
lot of people started attacking him, leaving the true meaning of what he said. Datti said what is
deeper than most Nigerians can understand.

As the self-acclaimed political deal maker of the 21st century watching all we have preached to
believing in democracy. Nigeria will define where democracy stands in a matter of weeks. The
world is waiting for an answer from the US Government to draw the line. They are waiting to see
if same American government that locked Elchapo for drug dealings will back fraudulently drug
cartel government after indicting Tinubu as drug baron many years ago. I stand with Datti.

Nigeria is a stake holder in this world both in politics of democracy, but their democracy is
nothing different than autocracy.

“I have never been interested in politics this way due to the fact that I know more now. I am
calling on the United States Government to act right and stand their ground. The world is
watching Joe Biden’s administration on their roles in Nigeria’s elections and that Donald Trump
has been accusing the Biden’s government of corruption. The US Congress should investigate the
team lead protesters of Tinubu in Washington, it is a disgrace to democracy. The US accepting
Tinubu as Nigeria president will be a text book definition of highest hypocrisy and a low bar for
democracy to thrive in the world but I believe in US”

“This is the right moment, considering what happened during the past Nigeria’s elections. Every
Nigerian including myself and international observers have already condemned the outcome of
Nigeria’s fraudulent election. This moment in our history made me realized that Datti was not
talking about ending democracy only in Nigeria rather every parts of the world including US the
world number one pioneer’s of democracy. I think some Africans will stand up and ask for their
leaders killed all in the name of the scam called Democracy. America will have problem moving
forward talking about democracy if they do that, I foresee that already”.

He lashed out at the crippled Judicial system of Nigeria, the refuse to walk and chew gum at the
same time they are like snails he said. Why can they not make the people happy for once by
having all tribunal cases settled before May 29 th inauguration day. This will give anyone a little
strength to move on even where your SANS without conscious will the right thing.

My proposal will get to the Nigeria’s Senate, US House of Reps possibly to the US Senate and
end in the Supreme Court of Nigeria I believe. If treated as urgent. My proposal will be an
addendum to Nigerian politics and will be the missing solution of tribal politics in Africa Nigeria in
particular.

The Nigeria’s judiciary will be on display for the world to watch and conclude. American
government will be exposed soon, and we will know if what they have been preaching since
before, I was born is true. I have loved America all my life. I believe in them I took up the
alliance to fight for them in terms of war but today I have all the knowledge and answers. We all
only watch and see.

https://www.naijanewsng.com/us-backing-tinubus-presidency-will-be-the-highest-form-of-hypocrisy-rowland-okorie/

1 Like

Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2023
US should learn to mind their business , nobody made them super powers over others. Those calling the US to help are in sane. Help them over what? Anyways court no dy tire lawyers and if we are not ready for revolution then no one can deceive us into believing in some fake overnight messiah. Nonsense.
Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by Emperormartin(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
US should learn to mind their business , nobody made them super powers over others. Those calling the US to help are in sane. Help them over what? Anyways court no dy tire lawyers and if we are not ready for revolution then no one can deceive us into believing in some fake overnight messiah. Nonsense.
I thought APC said US has already congratulated Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by Ballmer: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2023
I no fit laugh, Ipob labouring in vain to their death in hope of USA proclaiming a third place bigoted failure as the winner of the election
Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by Christistruth03: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2023
These People still don’t understand that Nigeria gained independence since 1960

They are still running to Biden in US for Validation

Meanwhile they still think Trump won the Last Elections that produced Biden

Biden is not your Daddy
Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by sreamsense: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2023
I expected this one to shave and cut his hair low before embarking on protest so people wouldn't mistake him for mad man on the street. I still don't understand why some people still think Obi won this election. I really support federal government to build more psychiatric hospitals than proposed numbers. Something is really responsible for why so many of these people think in reverse order or research should be conducted on the type of food that is responsible for this negative deviation from normal cognitive expression. Even before obi ran election, lots of factors were there that he won't win and many wise elders like Soludo, Chimaroke and Arthur Eze already said the same truth that came to pass.

Soludo was so confident that Obi will not win and will be in 3rd position after Tinubu and Atiku. He said he wrote his letter for historical purpose which came to pass as predicted. I think ANAP and Bantupage should be held responsible for feeding obidients with lies. These analysts should have known that obidients are like one way traffic, once you feed them with chunks, they don't know how to un-chunk themselves. It is the same attribute that reflects in Kanu and Ipob that make them believe Buhari had died and buried long time ago
Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by Vischy: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Christistruth03:
These People still don’t understand that Nigeria gained independence since 1960

They are still running to Biden in US for Validation

Meanwhile they still think Trump won the Last Elections that produced Biden

Biden is not your Daddy

I Know an ex- convict is your daddy but What's your information minister doing in US?

1 Like

Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by plaindealer: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
lol..........

I've never seen a society and a region that's always on the wrong, despicable and laughable side of history.

They are always off the reservation.

... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by loosecanon50(m): 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
The US is wiser than that.

3 Likes

Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by yemex04(m): 12:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Emperormartin:

I thought APC said US has already congratulated Tinubu

Not APC said, it's a documented fact & your hero Adichie was frustrated US did. The thing is US has more solid intelligence about the election & so won't be moved by what the Mob is saying should they even have power to do anything in Nigeria but they don't evem have Power. I am amazed those that should know the limitations of US or Western Nations over other sovereign Nations are into the Shenanigans of calling for America's intervention on Nigeria's Election. Calling America to do what exactly.
Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by bhella10: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Wetin Omo yiibo want again? Sebi tribunal na Nigeria e dey! cheesy grin undecided
Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by loosecanon50(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2023
yemex04:

Not APC said, it's a documented fact & your hero Adichie was frustrated US did. The thing is US has more solid intelligence about the election & so won't be moved by what the Mob is saying should they even have power to do anything in Nigeria but they don't evem have Power. I am amazed those that should know the limitations of US or Western Nations over other sovereign Nations are into the Shenanigans of calling for America's intervention on Nigeria's Election. Calling America to do what exactly.

It still doesn't change the fact Tinubu is a drug lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Backing Tinubu's Presidency Will Be The Highest Form Of Hypocrisy - Rowland O by Emperormartin(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2023
yemex04:

If all these is at stake, then there's no need for you or APC in general to panic.

The way you guys are reacting it now looks as if all she's saying is the truth

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Royal Fathers Embark On Facility Tour Of Projects(Pictures) / Alex Otti: Kano High Court Judge Once Suspended For 5 Years By NJC For Bribery / Scanty Scanty Scanty ** Dubious Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.