Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,688 members, 7,918,169 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Appreciation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Appreciation (222 Views)

Yoruba Women Are So Beautiful! Yoruba Ladies Appreciation Thread / F. H. A. L. Y. A Commends Amb. Sadiq Badamasi With Certificate Of Appreciation / Message Of Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Appreciation by Easy4real10(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2023
By Hon. Peter I AGUELE

At this time, it behoves on me to express my unfeigned appreciation for all that every single one of you contributed in effort, resources, time and idea that culminated in the overall success of our party’s standing and victory in the last election.

Thank you for the sacrifices, your relentlessness, day and night during this past period of intense contestation. It is in times like this that true dedication and loyalty exposes us.

To the electorates, thank you for believing in our Wake-And-See Governor, who means well and has done much for the Edo people in terms of accelerating social infrastructure and good governance which very often are under reported. Also, I thank the State Chairman, Dr. Tony Aziegbemi, whose sterling leadership of the party has given us victory as a party and a people.

To our own dear Distinguished Senator Odion Ugbesia and his brother whose leadership in the LGA motivates and inspires us all to believe in ourselves, holding strong the beliefs of the founding fathers of our great party. I am grateful!

My appreciation also goes to my dear Uncle Asue Ighodalo for the encouragement and commitment to a better Edo, especially taking calls even late into the night during the electioneering periods and elections. I want to use this opportunity to quickly apologise for the inconveniences to you and the family. Please let Auntie know it just could not be helped.

I like to acknowledge and accept that I am only half as good and wise as the projections i made, if my projections came short of the expected outcomes I just needed to stay positive whilst assessing the situation. All the same, thank God we got victory in what we all considered the most crucial and most vital. Helping me assuage the worries and concerns of the elections even when you are not on ground to ascertain things first hand, shows that you are a true patriot and a great support to this government. I will not forget to appreciate my Uncle and Daddy, Prince Solomon Aguele, PDP pioneer State Chairman, for your fatherly role and trust in Mr. Governor to bring EDO PROJECT to an enviable place in Nigeria. Thank you sir!

My leader and mentor Dan Enebi, thank you for the time you spent in Ewohimi and guidance and the love for the party and government without which Ewohimi Ward 1 would have been a disaster by some disgruntled elements amongst us and are invariably the enemy of the Esan people.
The Governor's Liason Officer, Dr. Andrew Ojiemhenkele, you are too much! Thank you. for the synergy and support throughout.
The PDP LGA Chairman, you have shown you are the number one party man in the local government, you showed up when you were needed most. Thank you!

To my ever reliable and ever dependable team, my personal persons who jumped in the campaigns without any compensation plan, without asking what is in it for them, you left your businesses and families to support the leadership to deliver, I remain in your debts. Thank you!!!

As DG, Presidential Campaign Management Committee of the LGA, the next person I am going to appreciate is the candidate of the party for the House of Assembly, Chief Sunday Ojiezele, (IKPENOWMEN), you made it easy for us at the Campaign Committee to work with you and for you. You are a great man!. I can only thank you for being sellable and helpful in many ways. I don't recollect any suggestions or appointment to meet with you that you turned down. Thank you and congratulations once again. Iy is just the beginning of better things to come your way.

As the DG, my position is as elating as it is humbling, thank you sirs for the opportunity to serve in the capacity in the LGA.

This has always been about the people, our people!! The love, concern and desire to make a difference with our people cannot be overemphasized. To the party faithfuls, I say thank you, thank you, thank you for flying the flag high always. Surely our labour will not be in vain. God who is the ultimate rewarder will visit us all in the most unique way.

I cannot render this much appreciation without thanking the State leadership of the Campaign Council ably led by Chief Osaro Idah, Obazelu of Bini Kingdom, Oba Gha'Tor, kpere, Ise!! You displayed uncommom leadership.

Lastly, I want to remind us, it is not about us but about the people, our people. So in all of our doings, let us always carry them as our badge of honour. To our Heavenly Father we say thank you for the gift of life, for our community, our state, our nation. All glory be to your Holy name!!🙏🏽

Happy Easter to everyone.
PDP Oye!
Esan South East LGA Oye!!
Edo State Oye!!!

Hon. Peter I AGUELE
DG, PCMC, Esan South East LGA

(1) (Reply)

2010 Foreign Used Silver On Black Hyundai Santa Fe / The Crescent For The Month Of Shawwal 1444 Was Seen In Saudi Arabia / Marshal Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.