Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Will Appreciate A Quick Response Guyz Please!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Appreciate A Quick Response Guyz Please!!! (251 Views)

What's The Best Foreign Country To Get A Quick And Easy Tourist Visa? / My Street Response to Abuja Covid 19 Lockdown (photos) / Air Peace's Response To Joe Igbokwe's Post - Read Full Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Appreciate A Quick Response Guyz Please!!! by Samtol34: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Please my people I need a quick advice or confirmation on this, please if a person has stayed up to six months in the UK and the dependent want to join, do they still need to do POF ( Proof of Fund) for the nine months living expenses or they just do six months? Please help a brother on this. Thank you.

And again, if one has started the POF with one bank already, and the POF is not complete yet, but it has stayed more than 28days and one decide to print it and start the balance of the POF with another bank, is it advisable to combine the two statement once the second one has mature or one start the whole POF afresh? I will appreciate a quick response please guyz??
Re: I Will Appreciate A Quick Response Guyz Please!!! by Samtol34: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
I need a sincere advice guyz... Please!!!

(1) (Reply)

Search For A Sense Of Purpose / Coffee Bay, South Africa �� / Any CCA Student In Oxford University Canada Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.