Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,953 members, 7,915,795 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:36 AM

Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband (7199 Views)

Why Did Osinbajo Invite Chimamanda, And Not Soyinka, To His Book Launch? / The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / The Hypocrisy Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tochj:

We are not talking about politics here
We are talking about the truth
In ur heart of heart
Can you compare Tinubu to obi
In compassion
Character
Humanity
Management or what
Tell urself the truth.
Is it u are not informed or u dumb?
U dey compare tinubu to hoebi...

Pesin wey get compassion go skyrocket hin state tuition for unis? or u don't know the kind of pain that comes with that, u dey use am compare pesin wey slash hin state tuition for unis..
U mentioned humanity, what impact has hoebi contributed to humanity, the receipt are there online how all hin state citizens dey tear am curse, none of his predecessors talk better thing about him, u wan dey use am compare someone that has shown lot of charitable gestures, u know how many student hin pay for their external exams? A day won't pass without someone coming out to say this is what this man did for me sometimes ago, what about the contributions to democracy?

On Character, which kind character hoebi fraud possess, lieing upandan to his gullible supporters wey no dey reason, mounting pulpit preparing some numbskull minnows for religious war, is that what u call character? U wan use am compare pesin wey get leadership characters, shey na empathy, accountability, confidence, creativity, respect, passion, influence, u dey play sha... despite the assassination on his characters, he is stil killing dem with hin golden silence

On management, u and I know hoebi no get management, this is a fraud wey invest state fund into a brewery and the shii is next to nothing in terms of returns, on human resource management, who has the fraud mentored? U wan dey use am compare pesin wey be sey so many leaders don emanate from him, we know the igr before he came on board as a state governor, we know what he left.... go and check hoebi's own, u will realize he is the worst governor that ever set his feet on anambra governor's office..
The reciept are everywhere...

We know the hypnosis is strong on u guys, las las y'all go dey okay, but lemme tell u diz, I don't mean to be rude, don't ever in ur life compare tinubu to hoebi, he is miles ahead of that fraud, even if tinubu dey on life support, he is still better than the yes daddy bigot...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Tochj(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You obi supporters are blind and borderline fascists. Obi can do no wrong in your blind eyes.

In compassion: A man that gave Akwuzu Sars to shoot ibo youths and dump their bodies in the river is not compassionate.

In character: A serving governor who invested public money in his beer business and kept offshore accounts is a man of questionable character.

In humanity: A man under whose watch doctors went on strike for almost a year is inhuman.

In management: A governor who could barely improve his state's igr in 8 years is a poor manager of resources.
Obi paid pensioners and paid salaries without borrowing
He is reachable
Now Tinubu is not yet president
Even you, his supporters can't reach him
You know the truth but chose to lie to urself
Good luck to you
Tinubu and humanity are miles apart
Look at how he saturated the state with Agberos
Is this how a man with humanity and compassion does?
His impunity in Government is not here
His Wickedness is not here
Look at how people houses are destroyed without solution.
People's vehicles destroyed by the government.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Tochj(m): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
KillSars:

Is it u are not informed or u dumb?
U dey compare tinubu to hoebi...

Pesin wey get compassion go skyrocket hin state tuition for unis? or u don't know the kind of pain that comes with that, u dey use am compare pesin wey slash hin state tuition for unis..
U mentioned humanity, what impact has hoebi contributed to humanity, the receipt are there online how all hin state citizens dey tear am curse, none of his predecessors talk better thing about him, u wan dey use am compare someone that has shown lot of charitable gestures, u know how many student hin pay for their external exams? A day won't pass without someone coming out to say this is what this man did for me sometimes ago, what about the contributions to democracy?

On Character, which kind character hoebi fraud possess, lieing upandan to his gullible supporters wey no dey reason, mounting pulpit preparing some numbskull minnows for religious war, is that what u call character? U wan use am compare pesin wey get leadership characters, shey na empathy, accountability, confidence, creativity, respect, passion, influence, u dey play sha... despite the assassination on his characters, he is stil killing dem with hin golden silence

On management, u and I know hoebi no get management, this is a fraud wey invest state fund into a brewery and the shii is next to nothing in terms of returns, on human resource management, who has the fraud mentored? U wan dey use am compare pesin wey be sey so many leaders don emanate from him, we know the igr before he came on board as a state governor, we know what he left.... go and check hoebi's own, u will realize he is the worst governor that ever set his feet on anambra governor's office..
The reciept are everywhere...

We know the hypnosis is strong on u guys, las las y'all go dey okay, but lemme tell u diz, I don't mean to be rude, don't ever in ur life compare tinubu to hoebi, he is miles ahead of that fraud, even if tinubu dey on life support, he is still better than the yes daddy bigot...
You know say every accusations against Obi is not true at all.
He managed the state resources well.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Obaaderemi2: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tochj:

Obi paid pensioners and paid salaries without borrowing
He is reachable
Now Tinubu is not yet president
Even you, his supporters can't reach him
You know the truth but chose to lie to urself
Good luck to you
Tinubu and humanity are miles apart
Look at how he saturated the state with Agberos
Is this how a man with humanity and compassion does?
His impunity in Government is not here
His Wickedness is not here
Look at how people houses are destroyed without solution.
People's vehicles destroyed by the government.
Let obi explain why he let doctors and lecturers in Anambra go for strikes for a year in each case first. That's not the kind of man that can solve Nigeria's problems with University and doctors strikes. Someone who failed in tiny Anambra. Tell yourself the truth for once.
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by swaggerjack: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Wole soyinka is a cultist , I'm not surprised at his irresponsible outburst
Brotherhood supercedes everthing. The interest of cults members comes before the nation.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by SpatialKing(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
LivingSage:
Repulsive ethnic bigot.

You claimed not to have anything doing with Nigeria last year but you found your voice again when your female voiced brother lost at the poll angry

What a bigoted soul.
Tueh

Someone that was given chieftancy title
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tochj:

You know say every accusations against Obi is not true at all.
He managed the state resources well.
That's the problem with u guys, everything na accusation....

Hoebi has the opportunity to write his name in gold in anambra state, he didn't..

Local government allocation from FG for 7years, not disbursed as per no election, no chairman, no caretaker, the fraud sat on it, for fvcking 7years... u know how much that is? We are talking about a state wey get 21local government area..

40years pension no fit reach am sef, the fraud na conman, the best he could do was say no to pension and leave the state....

I know the spell dey strong but una go free laslas
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by brightDdon(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
When there is money. Love is easy

And sweet.
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

same here
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Tochj(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
KillSars:

That's the problem with u guys, everything na accusation....

Hoebi has the opportunity to write his name in gold in anambra state, he didn't..

Local government allocation from FG for 7years, not disbursed as per no election, no chairman, no caretaker, the fraud sat on it, for fvcking 7years... u know how much that is? We are talking about a state wey get 21local government area..

40years pension no fit reach am sef, the fraud na conman, the best he could do was say no to pension and leave the state....

I know the spell dey strong but una go free laslas

Abeg how much be the lagos money Tinubu de chop as pension?
Why una no fit talk true?
All dis money Tinubu de chop,
You know how many project im fit do?
Obi na only person weh reject pension
Only im be ex Governor weh no dey ask im state for One kobo.
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by LagosFirstSon: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Happy union
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tochj:
Abeg how much be the lagos money Tinubu de chop as pension?
Why una no fit talk true?
All dis money Tinubu de chop,
You know how many project im fit do?
Obi na only person weh reject pension
Only im be ex Governor weh no dey ask im state for One kobo.
U mean tinubu na only governor wey dey collect pension for lagos state.... grin grin
If 50 ex-governors dey lag, the state is buoyant enough to cater for them all, why? they've put their best in the progress of the state and their should be a reward for such diligence...
The fraud wey talk sey hin reject pension, I don try open ur eye but e be like sey the hypnosis wey dey ur body strong, if u work diligently for a state, u no loot, u put ur all, why u go dey fear to collect state pension, even in the west world, obama dey rack over 200k dolls as pension, na reward for diligence... the werey wey talk sey hin no wan pension, why then did u relocate away from the state? he even said her daughter is working in Lagos state...

Make i free u with the lamba wey hin program for una head, his pension is used to build anambra state.... grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Localemperor: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
madridguy:
If Chimamanda get a younger sister like her i go like marry her as my third wife.
But guy the younger sister is so intelligent, i don't know if you can cope cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by LagosFirstSon: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Localemperor:
But guy the younger sister is so intelligent, i don't know if you can cope cheesy grin
she won't even look his face ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Zandena(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
I thought she said man and woman should not enjoy one another except man to man and woman to woman? You see stinking hypocrisy!
IPOB girls and double standard are like

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by madridguy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
I will cope with her.... Can I have her number tongue

Localemperor:
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Localemperor: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
madridguy:
I will cope with her.... Can I have her number tongue

Honestly i have accessed you, you can't cope. Better stay were we fit help you when you lose coordination cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Localemperor: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
she won't even look his face ๐Ÿ˜‚
The guy is too dull grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by LagosFirstSon: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Localemperor:
The guy is too dull grin cheesy
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by BOYS2MEN: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
When u are beautiful and brilliant....you'd sure attract a handsome and fulfilled young man and not some ireti the hook up girl and olaniyi the low budget yahoo boy.... grin
LagosFirstSon:
this was when they newly got married

Cute couple ..

Chimamanda is obviously one of the most powerful African women alive ..

Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by BOYS2MEN: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tueh on top your sorried soul.....ozu!!!
LivingSage:
Repulsive ethnic bigot.

You claimed not to have anything doing with Nigeria last year but you found your voice again when your female voiced brother lost at the poll angry

What a bigoted soul.
Tueh
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by LagosFirstSon: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
When u are beautiful and brilliant....you'd sure attract a handsome and fulfilled young man and not some ireti the hook up girl and olaniyi the low budget yahoo boy.... grin
I swear to God bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by LivingSage: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Waka
BOYS2MEN:
Tueh on top your sorried soul.....ozu!!!
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Localemperor:
Honestly i have accessed you, you can't cope. Better stay were we fit help you when you lose coordination cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Benwallt(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Outright misfit. She looks like some suffering and hasn't seen better days despite the several undeserved push up. Very carricature, grotesque and hideous appearance.
Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by LagosFirstSon: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Benwallt:
Outright misfit. She looks like some suffering and hasn't seen better days despite the several undeserved push up. Very carricature, grotesque and hideous appearance.
She has been to places you may never in life

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by sainttwist1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Wole soyinka is a cultist , I'm not surprised at his irresponsible outburst
you are still pained abi......sorry sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Benwallt(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

She has been to places you may never in life

Where exactly. A hideous second class citizen oversea. America , Europe best brains stayed in their country and develop it from foundation while you disoriented, demoralised and morally bankrupt failure apologist has turned parasite in another man's country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by Creeper: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mixed race guys are Igbo womenโ€™s biggest weakness, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Chimamanda And Her Mixed Race Cute Husband by sapele914(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria

A drug addict and drug baron
You will keep wailing & been on the losing side in Nigeria because of your hypocrisy.

Bola Tinubu is only a reflection of society, more-so the poor peasants like yourself have chosen your king.

If you werenโ€™t an Empty Barrel, why not try relocating, to save yourself from further misery?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria, Benin, Niger, Togo Power Consumers Owe Discos N1.4tn / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu / Buhari Congratulates Ghanaian Nana Akufo-Addo On His Re-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.