Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,336 members, 7,904,345 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? (758 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Please Help: What Position Can I Apply For Or Fit In / Policy And Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) Legislative Internship Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? by IyaTola: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
A long time friend was elected under LP to The National Assembly as a house of representatives and made our friend who we both went to school together as a legislative aide,

What does the job function of a legislative aide entails? Is it worth it? As his currently in Abuja since two weeks perfecting his documentation
Re: Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? by Rubyjade: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
The audit firm I worked, the principal partner was made a SLA not LA to a state house of assembly member but because the principal partner is too "straight" for Nigeria system he got fired.

Here's a link on all you need to know https://dailytrust.com/despite-huge-pay-senators-reps-fleece-aides/

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? by Pojomojo: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
I assume this the persons first time, truth it, it could be a reward for his hardwork for making his friend win election to the HOR seat, his likely would not do anything than get paid half the amount because in Line with NSC a legislator is entitled to Senior Legislative Aide
Legislative Aide
Personal Assistant &
Secretary

3 Likes

Re: Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? by Pojomojo: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Rubyjade:
The audit firm I worked, the principal partner was made a SLA not LA to a state house of assembly member but because the principal partner is too "straight" for Nigeria system he got fired.

Here's a link on all you need to know https://dailytrust.com/despite-huge-pay-senators-reps-fleece-aides/
hmmm
Re: Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? by IyaTola: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Rubyjade:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help! What Does A Legislative Aide Do? by Rubyjade: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2023
wink
IyaTola:
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Interview Format For Virgin Nigeria / Freelance Writers, Researchers And Editors Required / Vacancy (safety Engineers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.