Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,748 members, 7,945,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

N - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / N (390 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Seagodess(f): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
J
Re: N by finallybusy: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Only one way to find out.
Re: N by Seagodess(f): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Only one way to find out.
how
Re: N by finallybusy: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
how
Easy. Sue them.
Re: N by Seagodess(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
finallybusy:
Easy. Sue them.
ok.. don't know if I can find lawyers on nairaland.. hope they won't charge much though.. iam a huzzler
Re: N by finallybusy: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
ok.. don't know if I can find lawyers on nairaland.. hope they won't charge much though.. iam a huzzler
You want Nairaland to give you advice and a lawyer? Lol. Nairaland should make me wealthy while at it. I’m tired of being broke.

2 Likes

Re: N by Delightsome2023: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
you lack insights.
it's As simple as going to Jamb office and pay 3k for a letter of correction while submitting the correct information which will be sent to Jamb HQ and in 3 weeks it would be corrected and it'll be effected on his Jamb portal.
Something wey you for been don do since.
Re: N by Seagodess(f): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Delightsome2023:
you lack insights.
it's As simple as going to Jamb office and pay 3k for a letter of correction while submitting the correct information which will be sent to Jamb HQ and in 3 weeks it would be corrected and it'll be effected on his Jamb portal.
Something wey you for been don do since.
he has done that since January.. still no reply from Jamb..I would ask him to go today.. their registration starts today and it would be a jorney of no return if he registers and he's given letter of exemption.. so we can still Savage the situation now I guess

(1) (Reply)

Please Those Serving In PH, I Need Your Help / Boko Haram: NYSC Considers Re-opening Maiduguri Camp Soon / Passionate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.