Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,820 members, 7,889,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Checkout Full Details Of Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Drug Links - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Full Details Of Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Drug Links (267 Views)

Obi To Tribunal: Tinubu Ineligible To Be President Over $460k Forfeiture / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Full Details Of Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Drug Links by Gistsnaijamedia: 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
On Monday morning, the Nigerian social media and internet were abuzz following a post by Uber Facts, a facts-promoting platform.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/04/10/checkout-full-details-of-tinubus-alleged-460k-forfeiture-over-drug-links/

Re: Checkout Full Details Of Tinubu’s Alleged $460k Forfeiture Over Drug Links by FalseProphet1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
apache4:
falseprophet is a Scammer, he's been scamming people here ... You will not go free on this one
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

This fellow who I don't know neither have I done any kind or form of business with is spamming the whole forum and telling everyone that I'm a scammer. I want you to ask him how or when I scammed him, and if he fails to show proof kindly ban him.

Since I registered this account it's only one female and two males I've chatted with outside Nairaland (WhatsApp) and I strongly believe that they can proof here that I've never discussed anything suspicious with them.

Kindly tell this hoodlum to provide proof of this allegation against me or face ban.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Petition To Disqualify Lagos Election / Supplementary Elections: APC, PDP Battle For Two Gov, 94 Legislative Seats / 5 Reasons Why Tinubu And APC Lost FCT, Abuja Without The Mandatory 25% Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.