Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,753 members, 7,889,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. (1117 Views)

Taiwan Visit: China Halts Climate, Military Ties With US; Sanctions Pelosi / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by stephendinks: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
French President Macron Says “Europe Must Reduce Its Dependency On The US” And “Become A Third Superpower”

During a visit to China, Macron received an ‘unusually generous’ welcome from the President Xi amidst calls that he is trying to drive a wedge between the U.S and Europe at a particularly sensitive time.

Macron said that there is a “great risk” that Europe “gets......

https://ratecaptain.com/france-president-advices-european-countries-to-reduce-ties-with-us/
Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by APCNig: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
E no concern us.

The whole Europe of about 30 countries can be slave to just one country USA. E no concern me. But if all you 30 foolish nations try nonsense with Russia, you go collect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by Orfankwagh(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
This EU own the tire me
Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by abobote: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
This Russia/Ukraine war is really affecting France.
They should cut ties with African francophone countries first, before advising their European counterparts

4 Likes

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by Ireportlive: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
If US are not careful China / Russia would be there major downfall

I can't believe I actually miss Trump's foreign policy mission of trade war and not physical war

If China could get Europe to trade more and Russia is giving cheaper gas... Sooner or later Petrol Dollar value would loose strength and Chinese currency would be sorted after

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by BloomingDale(f): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Did I not tell the forum last year that EU is going to go to war with America? Make we dey watch dey go. First they will reduce the ties, then cut off the ties, then attack them.

3 Likes

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by YourMrBoo: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
BloomingDale:
Did I not tell the forum last year that EU is going to go to war with America? Make we dey watch dey go. First they will reduce the ties, then cut off the ties, then attack them.

War monger
Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by Brendaniel: 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Are they just realizing, I was among those who never supported their support with America instigating Ukraine to fight Russia, it did Europe more damage than they expected...

2 Likes

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by ManirBK: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wise words
Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by Zandena(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
It's only a failed country that can rely and trust US.
America is the source of all evils of the world, be it Terrorism, wars and conflicts, epidemics, bloodshed, homosexuality....and the list is endless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by Ireportlive: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

Europe is nothing, absolutely nothing without US from NATO defense, to Military tech, to Gas and Nuclear technology

Europe are far gone and over dependant on US that without US they might freeze to death
Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by alade00: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ireportlive:

Europe is nothing, absolutely nothing without US from NATO defense, to Military tech, to Gas and Nuclear technology

Europe are far gone and over dependant on US that without US they might freeze to death
So why is US forcing them to support her,if 🇺🇸 is mighty as u claimed,I dare them to stand alone like Russia

1 Like

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by seunny4lif(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ireportlive:

Says who?
Gas and Nuclear Tech belong to Russia.
NATO have been nothing but looking for war up and down, and the matter of the War monger is USA.
USA was the one that want NATO, becos USA can have bases in those countries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France President Advices European Countries To Reduce Ties With US. by Obrigardo: 1:22am On Apr 12, 2023
stephendinks:
French President Macron Says “Europe Must Reduce Its Dependency On The US” And “Become A Third Superpower”

During a visit to China, Macron received an ‘unusually generous’ welcome from the President Xi amidst calls that he is trying to drive a wedge between the U.S and Europe at a particularly sensitive time.

Macron said that there is a “great risk” that Europe “gets......

https://ratecaptain.com/france-president-advices-european-countries-to-reduce-ties-with-us/

What a trashy post.
He never said that. Someone just smoked glue and decided to come up a blatantly fake story. Na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

“emerging Viruses: AIDS And Ebola” / Ethiopia Opens Sub-saharan First Tramway / Live Iowa Caucus Result Has Cruz Leading Trump.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.