Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity (51778 Views)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by falcon01: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Owopumpy:
look how you are taking side....fool
The biggest fool is the one who thinks he could compare 2 bad things its not an argument meant to be won, your shit smells bad than My shit when both of you are inside shit! Leave the first idiot to say his nonsense and work on fixing your own.

Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Squirrel1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mille:

In the same vein, I hope the "literate voters" in the East will be sensible enough to revolt against their illiterate leaders and at least stop sitting at home on Mondays. I also pray they revolt against unknown gunmen so they can live in their region peacefully and stop becoming refugees everywhere.
May Allah bless you for putting that empty bigot in a tight corner!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Squirrel1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Godjone:
i guess the thing pains you well well because you are one of the people i am illustrating about πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
nedu shatap dia. Na u e pain. Same north u call illitrate is where you find ur kind in every nook and cranny. SMH! The average Igbo man is too full of himself with his/ over bloated narcissism! Shame!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Squirrel1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
falcon01:
shut the f*ck up! Don't counter Nonsense with More Nonsense! None of y'all is getting you sh*t fixed if you keep been like this
shut ur egusi smelling gutter! Why didn't address the previous bigot who called northerns illitrate? Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by falcon01: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
shut ur egusi smelling gutter! Why didn't address the previous bigot who called northerns illitrate? Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
You poor fool, I am North! I shouldn't use your flaws against you because you pointed out my flaw, a Flaw which I am supposed to fix! It should serve as a wake up call to me not me Countering by pointing out yours. We ain't going no where like that! His comments says a lot about him not me the first person is a bigot but the second is a fool for his reply!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Exceed15: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dividend of sai baba...
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by goingsolo: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Make dem check his back side oooo those people and dawudu..
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by generaltbn: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
This guy don really suffer. God will bless you and restore you again. Thank God for your life
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by SaLongs1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mille:

In the same vein, I hope the "literate voters" in the East will be sensible enough to revolt against their illiterate leaders and at least stop sitting at home on Mondays. I also pray they revolt against unknown gunmen so they can live in their region peacefully and stop becoming refugees everywhere.
Very stupid counterpoint meant to gather likes by a people who are in a mess because of this type of reasoning.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Squirrel1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
falcon01:
You poor fool, I am North! I shouldn't use your flaws against you because you pointed out my flaw, a Flaw which I am supposed to fix! It should serve as a wake up call to me not me Countering by pointing out yours. We ain't going no where like that! His comments says a lot about him not me the first person is a bigot but the second is a fool for his reply!
liar. By the word u use to describe we know where you come from.

If you like don't go and do something concerning the continues kilings amongst ur kind. Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Regex: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lexusgs430:
The bottom line......... If you are struggling to lose weight....... Get kidnapped.......πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I just posted this... A good weight loss program... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Your humour is as dark as mine... If not darker... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Regex:

I just posted this... A good weight loss program... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Your humour is as dark as mine... If not darker... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Even the devil, too wears prada.......😜😭
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by falcon01: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
liar. By the word u use to describe we know where you come from.

If you like don't go and do something concerning the continues kilings amongst ur kind. Bloody hypocrite!
Guy, let's revert back to what the first Commenter said, He is right! Yes there's poverty in the North, Yes there is illiteracy in the North, Yes There's Banditry and Kidnapping, Yes Northerners can't stand and fight for themselves and stand for what is right, Yes Northerners are easily brainwashed By political leaders and Mullahs. Doesn't matter what someone says about you, What matters is is that person right? If yes then work on that! You think I'm happy the condition The Northern region is? You think I prefer to argue with a Southerner or some Biafra agitator and win the Argument when my region is really Suffering? All for what? Some cheap Internet Points? Admitting you have problem is the first step to fix it! Call me what ever you like maybe you father is wealthy and you live in GRA or some Fancy Layout, you have no idea wtf people go through and you come online Talking sh*t!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by DoxxAnon: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nothing to be seen here.

He was taken on vacation by his people!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Poleski: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
He's very lucky to have survived. He probably voted for APC in 2019 election.
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Christistruth03: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
He himself resemble bandit after 3 Months with them
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by OdefaGirl(f): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Roboto11:

The only hope was Peter Obi abi?

If you don't mention Obi's name, your worst nightmare, shey you won't have lunch to eat today. Rubbish
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by justjify(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Will he shout Sai baba again?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Squirrel1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
falcon01:
Guy, let's revert back to what the first Commenter said, He is right! Yes there's poverty in the North, Yes there is illiteracy in the North, Yes There's Banditry and Kidnapping, Yes Northerners can't stand and fight for themselves and stand for what is right, Yes Northerners are easily brainwashed By political leaders and Mullahs. Doesn't matter what someone says about you, What matters is is that person right? If yes then work on that! You think I'm happy the condition The Northern region is? You think I prefer to argue with a Southerner or some Biafra agitator and win the Argument when my region is really Suffering? All for what? Some cheap Internet Points? Admitting you have problem is the first step to fix it! Call me what ever you like maybe you father is wealthy and you live in GRA or some Fancy Layout, you have no idea wtf people go through and you come online Talking sh*t!
stfu....u fucking clown. Remove the log from ur eyes first! Hypocrite!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by falcon01: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
Squirrel1:
stfu....u fucking clown. Remove the log from ur eyes first! Hypocrite!
it's clear you are an Imbecα»‹le and don't deserve any more of my time, Adios!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Squirrel1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
falcon01:
it's clear you are an Imbecα»‹le and don't deserve any more of my time, Adios!
clown! Go Bleep urself!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by alibiz: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why posting his picture, do want them to pick him up again?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jesse6:
With the level of technology
People are still being hidden for 3months?
Omo like this na only Almighty go fit save us all
Nigeria failed state has happened to him wotowoto.

ENDNIGERIAPOLITICIAN!
ENDNIGERIANOW,TOSAFELIVES!!
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
falcon01:

Keep saying the truths, but I put it to you that, the pictures you painted the North is even better than what the Easterners are facing in Nigeria state policy of Dot, Easterners are saved by God who brought back Biafrans Liberation Forces led by Biafra Parallel government in Exile led by Prime Minister Brige, Simon Ekpa and his mobile forces.

Once Biafra, Oduduwa & Arewa get their freedom to govern their territories......
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Sammy5413(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
I see no much difference
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Dewisedick: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Make una set enjoy una buhari next-level
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Trapnews: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Godjone:
i guess the thing pains you well well because you are one of the people i am illustrating about πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
How do you manage to respond to such epic mention? Don't you have shame?
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by BOYS2MEN: 4:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Dem serve d man green tea,with nescafe and hot slap everyday
nwekeugochukwu:
Before And After Photos Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months In Captivity

https://igberetvnews.com/1442824/photos-zamfara-man-released-bandits-3-months-captivity/
Re: Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity by Babaken(m): 4:34am On Apr 12, 2023
Draslo:
Omo...them reconfigure the guy from Aboki Change Dollar to Aboki Mei Gida
they reduce his size and change his Cap these bandits wicked.

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable