Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,620 members, 7,878,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me (65645 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Kobicove(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

You know that is not possible. She is old enough to fund herself a boyfriend.

Super story...you live in a 3 bedroom apartment, you use 1 room, your wife uses 1 room and your sister in law uses 1 room.

So where do your children sleep?! undecided
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by TheBillyonaire: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let her be the one to seduce you, and make it look like she made you do it, then do it codedly. grin
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by valETA1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oga I take God name beg u no fall.

Don't let lack of proper home training and discipline from another family ruin your God ordained family.

Your regret itself might be very regrettable. Shame Satan.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
She might not feel anything wrong in what she wears cos she feel comfortable and see u as her brother... can you sleep with ur blood sister no matter what she wears around you?..

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Chicent(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
When you stay with people especially the opposite gender you tends to grow feelings for them... Its natural. So what you need to do is call your wife to order to caution her sister from wearing those sexy dresses... Then also advice her to start searching for her own apartment. Explain to your wife that you are trying to avoid the unforeseen circumstances. GL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by fabuloz1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The only solution is for her to get another accommodation. Or you change your daily schedule/activities and ensure you hardly stay in that house. I don't know why some ladies dress seductively when living with their male in-laws. I also do not know why you men cannot control your feelings when living with female relatives/in-laws.

I wish you were a guy, you would understand
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Sunnyski: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Sorry for the long episode ..😀

I am single, give me her number. It will really save your marriage.
Once you make out with her you will regret it all your life and your wife will never forgive you.
I will boldly tell you that feelings is infatuation.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Omoapena(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmmmmmm...

Hopefully you come back to give us update when the devil finally destroys your home...

It's better you & your wife finds accommodation for her before things get out of hand, for how long do you want to resist her temptation in the house....
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by greypencils: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Both you and your sister-in-law can't sleep in the same house. Tell your wife you are not comfortable with her being around. I did the same thing. My Sister-in-law is just the same thing, fine, tall and all that. I had to tell my wife I couldn't live under the same roof with her sister. Na my wife initiate the dispatch control. The girl left. This is your home you are talking about. You are going to ruin your life if you don't act fast.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by DeZoro(m): 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Sin will not show it consequences until it is committed
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by abobote: 3:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
If na me I go Bleep her, but with condom
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by EmiDon11: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Op, i am currently in ur shoe now...

My own be say her younger sister yansh big pass her own.

My girlfriend own used to be big when i first met her not knowing that the best is yet to come.

I wish i saw her sister first...
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by lereinter(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Is your wife not giving you

Your wife is going to church you are at home sleeping

Don't let the devil destroy your life

Flee from fornication and disaster

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by sterlingD(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why is your Madam leaving you all alone in one room ? Henceforth your Madam should start staying and sleeping in the same room with you also your Madam should be dressing sexyly for you especially in and around the house o

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by kwasoly(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=nicej2 post=122435601]Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

[/quote

Oga do you need help or not?
Which one is though I don't want her to go,
If you don't want her to go why you come dey tell us?
Better talk to your wife before you iberiberisim will ruin your marriage. You think is by being disciplined is what is keeping you from committing adultery/formication?
No man na opportunity never show.
Kindly talk to your wife so she can help you overcome that urge and you keep your diginity and respect.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by highchief1: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

fabricated
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by winner37(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
That is devil that is knocking your door but you don't know, you have to do something before you disgrace yourself okay...
Do you think if you bleep her and your wife knows about do you think she will forgive you for such atrocious act ? .
My advice is tell your wife to be sleeping with you all night bleep her well that when you wake up in the morning your even have feeling of bleeping again even when she nake herself for you....
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by lieutenantprime(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
STARGREEN:

Sometimes, simple casual food fails to digest and equally hard to be vomited hence such food has to be avoided.
Word

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Ebeano49(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Send her packing immediately. The oracle tells me say una don knack already sha. wink
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by 12345baba(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Very fake story. The writer of this nonsense never even dream of marrying. Mumu keep entertaining us
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Jokkarm2: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
At 28 , she should not live with you sir, that is the fact. the second one is why are you sleeping in a different room from your wife s room? correct these two things and be free from temptations.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by AndikanEssien(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
If your story is actually factual, here's my take on the issue. Your sister in-law may not necessarily be seducing you, that may be the least thing in her mind. Sometimes when people live together for a while they may get very comfortable being scantily dressed because they feel they are all used to reach other. So, if you in-laws dress is now a cause of seduction for you, kindly tell her or perhaps your wife that she should improve on her dressing around the house as it isn't very decent. What's more, there's danger in you trying to look for more by going to peep or imagining things with your mind. Don't be the cause of fire in your family

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by DeTribalisedCit: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
What I see is you having a problem with your wife instead.

If she's enough for you and you live under the same roof, no way you'd be seeing side dressings
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by ekanx27(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

I will be 33 by May. I am looking for a wife but I am not financially buoyant for now but your sister in-law and i can acclamatize and start something. Just do the match mating. It will save your urge, your marriage and help your sister in-law. Just use this Stone I have given you to kill three bird.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Princedapace(m): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Baba, divorce ur wife, marry her sister. Nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Idoko619(m): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
STARGREEN:
Seems like you want to know how lack of respect is in your home?

Seems like you want to experience lack of peace of mind in your home?

Seems like you want to experience sisters fighting in your home mid night ?

Seems like you want to look like a boy in front of your in-laws?

Sometimes, simple casual food fails to digest and equally hard to be vomited hence such food has to be avoided.

Get her accommodation now. What if she gets married this month won't your wife and kids stays without her?

Will she stay with her husband and kids in the same apartment with you?

Your reason for keeping her is good, but will leads to had I known, look beyond now.
Be careful, respect is key

I wonder how old you've lived to gather such wisdom.
OP need no further advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Osanoghodua1: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Send her away. Rent accomodation for her. The fire has started, it will consume you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by greypencils: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
The only solution is for her to get another accommodation. Or you change your daily schedule/activities and ensure you hardly stay in that house. I don't know why some ladies dress seductively when living with their male in-laws. I also do not know why you men cannot control your feelings when living with female relatives/in-laws.
It's not about control. Men are attracted to what they see. It is either the girl acts right or she gets the hell out of there. Better still, let her get the Bleep out of that place irrespective of whether she wears proper clothing or not. You don't dangle what I can't eat in front of me. I am no eunuch.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by tete7000(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
If to say you can be allowed to spend one day in a man's skin, you will understand it is no easy to be a man with women all around presenting temptations. So next time you see a decent and disciplined man, doff your hart for him.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by miketayo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Unless she tells you verbatim "I want you" she isn't seducing you, na you get long throat.
If your younger sister wears what she is wearing will you feel the same urge.
Carry ur eyes comot if you really see her as a sis.
I don't understand the part " you have ur room and ur wife has another room" doesn't make sense 😕

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by render01(f): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
Can't stop laughing but sha, I'd advise you leave the house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.