Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,452 members, 7,897,916 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries (81733 Views)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by MrBroke(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
What makes you a man (1) is the ability to control your dick (2) make money without the expense of another person (3) Protect those under your care

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by muheeb01(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sagefromtheeast:

The man's story doesn't add up.
He's probably outrightly lying or he just wants to drag the "Pastor"
You've not heard or read about brainwashing before ? Three things affected that man two out of these three things,1.religion brainwashing with ignorance 2.chronic illiteracy or spell a.k.a juju 3. Lack of resources e.g money... The pastor and the wife used two or all the three to ride him.... I somehow pity him Sha... He has learnt his lesson I believe. Note this thing dey happen in ALL religion if the person can't use his thinking faculty or too dense

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by seunjungle1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Guy man, why now?
do I need to still tell you that any man that cannot afford to put food to his family's table or allowed his pastor to sleep on the same bed with his wife in the name of having night vigil with a useless pastor can never afford DNA test you're introducing him too...such a person is infidel and has no brain

Iamicekid:
All this stupid stories and pastors, illiteracy is a disease man, find money go doctor do dna, collect the kids that are yours and send the rest packing with the mother, if you no get money for dna, go original native people place, there are some things dey will do, u will know which one is yours or not, all of this carrying matters to radio and tv stations dey make me wonder, can’t u make decisions yourselves, I no blame unna sha, Na why dem dey always use pregnancy tie unna down for marriage, something wey dem no fit try with person wey Dem know se get crazy and brain, las las u born we co parent
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by winner37(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Infact , you are very stupid in the first place by permitting your wife to sleep with your pastor on the bed and you sleep on the floor...

This man needs deliverance!!
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by mariahAngel(f): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nonsense happens when a man marries a woman that is not meant for him. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by EmiDon11: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why always that region?
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Eniitankorede: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
grin pastors are always having sex with people's wives

And the people are so foolish they keep going to their church.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by LOVEGINO(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
grin pastors are always having sex with people's wives
🤣🤣 the women deserved it.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by WithFact: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yes daddy a lot is happening.

The best way if life is Islam.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Chucks13: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Pastor again? I'm sure this yeye pastor will be among those shouting Hell No to Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by ChrisP92(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
The happenings around town are enough to mess with one's mental health. No b juju b this? Which kind Tori b dis nau
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Bobbiee: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
I am not a christian
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by alibiz: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
This one na super story.
Pastor coming to sleep on your bed with your wife and you all them to have your bed while you sleep on the floor.
You are a stupid man
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by mordred44: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Set awon yes daddy
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Ten06(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Is the husband a ram or an slowpoke?
He sound like a dundy
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by BnQoyyim(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by marlow1962(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odunharry:
Pastors, the top at the ladder. Many women respect and fear them more than their husband
The day I notice my wife gives more respect to the pastor than me, that marriage is over.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Rexymania(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
One of the damn reason I hate christians and their useless pastors
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by ALFADOS(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
This one na case ooh God de ooh
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by johnfaleks(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sagefromtheeast:

The man's story doesn't add up.
He's probably outrightly lying or he just wants to drag the "Pastor"

I watched this live program agidigbo FM you can check Facebook you may be lucky to find the video there...I don't even know who to blame
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by sterlingD(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
I am speechless

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by gawu1: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
All pentecostal church goers knowingly or unknowingly carry their pastor child as their own. tongue
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Iamicekid(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

Dna we know. But If sb doesnt have dna money
Haba what is the science behind this original native method to determine paternity .Can you please throw a little more light on it? Na wa o.
How can one distinguish the original native from the 'fake native'? 🙄 Make dem nor go mistake use native send innocent woman with the man real genetic offsprings packing o.

There are something dey do, like give them to take or swear on, that once it’s not the person blood it has negative effect but if Na ur blood nothing go happen, there are even some that dem get snake, if the snake did nothing e be ur own but if the snake strike no be ur own, some Na water if e drown no be u get am if e no drown, Na u get am, some Na just make the girl swear, once she is swearing and reaches the name of the one not yours something will happen, see spirituality dey and e long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Majesty7: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by DrMuzungu(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fake pastors... fake pastors and prophets everywhere!
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Hussein035: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:
Can I call this ignorance or na juju dey work
The same man u accused of having affair with your wife still come to your house to hold night vigil with ur family. Also has the gut to sleep on ur bed with ur wife while you sleep on the floor.
It seems you are stupiid sir

Normally it is not ordinary, there are some alfas also that do charm for pastors and there are some alfas that sleeps with people's wife in the street.

That's why in Islam women are not necessarily needed to go to mosque for prayer all is to avoid all this rubbish but if you have a wife that normally do fetish things she is a target for those Alfas and pastors
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Bahamas95(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Shedrack777:
i don notice something o, e be like say married women don realise say other men are sweeter for sex than their own husbands
It's not as if all their cheating partners are better than their husbands, the devil has a way of making sin sweet.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Psoul(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mumu Ibadan man
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Enemyofpeace: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sex with a pregnant woman too dey sweet, especially with another man's wife, na dat one dey sweet pass sef
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Enemyofpeace: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
At age of 5, u asked ur Dad for Money. 18 it's ur BF, 28 it's ur husband. 54 ur male children. Women, when will u stop begging🤷

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.