Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,011 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals (850 Views)

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals by faithtaiwo(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2023
Janemena, a Nigerian dancer, has sought guidance from other mothers regarding her ongoing motherhood experience.

In a recent article, the mother of one said that she is always upset when she begins pumping milk for her baby.

While telling her story, she questioned other mothers if they had similar experiences while nursing their children.

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/every-time-i-pump-milk-for-my-baby-i-always-feel-sad-janemena-reveals/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals by Kubboy: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals by Solofresh2: 9:02am On Apr 11, 2023
But when your sugar daddies sucks breast you don't feel sad abi
Dey play.Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Every Time I Pump Milk For My Baby, I Always Feel Sad – Janemena Reveals by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Simple. The realisation that she is not the centre of attention in her world. If the situation worsen, she fit leave the husband with the child and slut it up like she always has. Oyibo women do the same. A child is the responsibility of both parents; one can handle the slack if the other is incapable.

(1) (Reply)

Very Dark Man: Where Are These Guys That Announced The Death Of Mohbad? / Ruth Kediri Celebrates 5 Years Of Marriage & Still REFUSES To Unveil Her Husband / R&b Singer Chris Brown Admits Rihanna Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.