Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn (24116 Views)

Aderemi Adeoye: My Firm Worth N20bn, Will Give Dangote A Run For His Money / 2023: Buhari’s Ambush Strategy As 40 Presidential Aspirants Remains In APC, PDP / 40 Presidential Candidates Back Buhari On Unsigned Electoral Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by joseph032: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Only you one 'He Build' same you he invested.

Receive sence to reason without bitterness
Dittodat:

He invested Anambra Money into the Brewery even though his family are part owners of the Brewery. Corruption at the highest level.

1 Like

Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by BJanta: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Heroicvic(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
EponObi:
As the spokesperson of the two Epons of Mr. Gringory Obi, it gladdens my heart to inform you all that the honorable Epons are going on a 72-hour cum strike in protest of this news. Margaret should please bear with us and employ the services of OkoDatti because no cum will be delivered to nourish her fleshy and succulent nkan-obirin tonight.

Signed,

EponObi Inc.
Moderators, is this allowed here
Coz I'll start from NL owner seun
I'll drag your own blockos too if you don't ban this particular person
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Dittodat: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
joseph032:
Only you one 'He Build' same you he invested.

Receive sence to reason without bitterness

If you invested in a building, have you not built a building?

Pls borrow or buy some common sense.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by EponObi(f): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Heroicvic:

Moderators, is this allowed here
Coz I'll start from NL owner seun
I'll drag your own blockos too if you don't ban this particular person

Pele! Ma sunkun mon.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Heroicvic(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
EponObi:

Pele! Ma sunkun mon.

Why ti mo shey ma sunkun
Awon obi e Loni iyen

Nevertheless oldies should retire
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by EponObi(f): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Heroicvic:

Why ti mo shey ma sunkun
Awon obi e Loni iyen

Nevertheless oldies should retire

Werey alakori!

FYI, awon epon Obi ti pe 61. Until dem die in active service, you won't count them as oldies.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by babajero(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/experts-kick-as-40-presidential-panels-gulp-n20bn/?amp
All these are conduits buhari and his minions use to steal and that is what inec want to continue because they are benefitting from it, a country where so called professors are the main originators of corruption and criminality.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Faposky95: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
All these under the leadership of supposed Man of Integrity....what a sham
Na because the oil still dey flow....
Na my people I blame, collect 13% of nothing and live in squalor.
The North must prove that they benefit this country economically sooner or later...not all that NE, NW, NC ....crap.....
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Heroicvic(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
EponObi:

Werey alakori!

FYI, awon epon Obi ti pe 61. Until dem die in active service, you won't count them as oldies.

How old are you?
I don't want any unfed underage spitting under my comment
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by BHG1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Twitter Agog As Shehu Sani Kicks Against The New Symbol Of Justice, Calls For Replacement https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/04/twitter-agog-as-shehu-sani-kicks.html
omoredia:
Theives by day and murderers by night
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by joseph032: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Build and invest are two different word and meaning.
Dittodat:

If you invested in a building, have you not built a building?

Pls borrow or buy some common sense.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by SenatePresdo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hussein035:

You this stupid people will just wake up and type rubbish. Was Obi not part of the corrupt system before he changes his cloth. Obituary is a useless Choice to be a presidential candidate. Go and verify how Anambra poverty index increased under the same Obi yet you came here to tell us Obi will lead 200million+ Nigeria to greatness. Someone that cannot leave an ordinary state to greatness.

How did you people even think

And Tinubu is the Messiah?
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dittodat:

He invested Anambra Money into the Brewery even though his family are part owners of the Brewery. Corruption at the highest level.
earlier you said
Dittodat:

The same Obi that only built a brewery in Anambra in 8 years of Governorship
Did obi build a brewery in Anambra state?

What is the name of the brewery?
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Judybash93(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Emilokan go spend more!! 25Bn pere! U Neva see sumchin
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by EponObi(f): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Heroicvic:

How old are you?
I don't want any unfed underage spitting under my comment

Lmaoooo! Dey feel yourself on top Mr. Osewa's faceless forum ooo. We know your type.

Anyways, I'm off to Brooklyn. Take care of your epon please. Shave them, moisturize them, and sun dry them. Ire ooo.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Bimpe29: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
It (the committees) has added little value to our development as a nation truly.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by clydecarson(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
SenatePresdo:

And Tinubu is the Messiah?

He should answer this question,is that theif the messiah

1 Like

Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Elonmuzk(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bombeverybody:
If we complain that this kind runnings of the country is not sustainable, we will be termed wailers and Obi supporters, whereas , we are just being factual and logical. We all, CORNfused people and obidients and atikulated are all bearing the brunt of these excesses.
You don't need to belong to any political group to admit that nothing works right in this country, it's logical for God's sake.
I find it hard to argue with stupid people because emotions and not logic works for them. They are the type that can be in church all weeks long shouting hossanah so that a building will be miraculously built rather than get together to get sand, cement , water etc and start work in earnest.
Good comment, wish those tribal bigots could see through this comment.
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by grammarian247(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/experts-kick-as-40-presidential-panels-gulp-n20bn/?amp

Are we talking about the policies we have seen so far? Tell it to the birds!

Let us prepare you for IELTS or PTE in just 3 weeks. 08038999587
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Heroicvic(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
EponObi:

Lmaoooo! Dey feel yourself on top Mr. Osewa's faceless forum ooo. We know your type.

Anyways, I'm off to Brooklyn. Take care of your epon please. Shave them, moisturize them, and sun dry them. Ire ooo.

Brooklyn 😂😭
You won't see elrufai son or relatives engage you here, it's always okada people pikin🤦
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Spanki(f): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
I'm just here to read comments...
Re: Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn by Afri04: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
buy there's a global call to eliminate deforestation and curb climate change...charcoal business will fade out or am I wrong?

Oga run o…this people are fake and deceit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / Verydarkman Leads Protest To Nafdac's Office in Abuja (video) / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.