Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,950 members, 7,931,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

See Chelsea The Blues Training Heavily For Their Champion League Match With Real - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Chelsea The Blues Training Heavily For Their Champion League Match With Real (308 Views)

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Chelsea The Blues Training Heavily For Their Champion League Match With Real by propynich123: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
See Chelsea The Blues Training Heavily For Their Champion League Match With Real Madrid @ Camp Nou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k956A6o3mcQ
Re: See Chelsea The Blues Training Heavily For Their Champion League Match With Real by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Madrid to win...
Re: See Chelsea The Blues Training Heavily For Their Champion League Match With Real by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Madrid to win... I say thank you to. Cc seun cc mynd44 cc Nlfpmod for banning me because of the love I have for Asiwaju tinubu .... Tanque...

(1) (Reply)

Europa Manu Vs Sevilla Stream Link Hd / Fired Up Napoli Nails Juventus With Injury Time Goal At The Allianz Stadium / I Saw Over 79 Angry Demons Responsible For Chelsea Fc’s Problems By Pastor Hum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.