Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,275 members, 7,964,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor (39655 Views)

Wike On Insecurity: Governors Only Running To Abuja To Take Photos With Buhari / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / NHRC Asks IGP To End Police’s Siege On Melaye’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Gaabasky: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
I agreed with Wike on this. Dino will use Kogi allocation to buy fleet of new cars to his garage n painfully those cars can only be driving in Abuja.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by wasuka14(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ohislee:
Wike is the one joking.

Dino as any one else is qualified to contest the governorship election of Kogi state. He is a one time senator, he has also been in the house of assembly.

Though I am not a fan of Dino, but I see him doing better than Kogi state current governor.

Contest is different from winning. You don't get it??
Wike asked, do you want to contest or you want to win? Dino can't win Governorship election for PDP in Kogi state. You can bet it with any properties your father have. APC will just walk over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by juman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
In short, the governor has his own preferred person for the position.

But anybody can win election with good packaging.
We saw how obi that entrenched poverty in his state for eight years became the "saviour" to his supporters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by ebenholer2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
THAT IS JUST THE TRUTH...ANY STATE UNDER THE CONTROL OF MELAYE IS DOOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by juman(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gaabasky:
I agreed with Wike on this. Dino will use Kogi allocation to buy fleet of new cars to his garage n painfully those cars can only be driving in Abuja.

Yeah, he presents himself as unserious politician, hence he has lot of work to do to be taken serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by alamoht(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jostoman:
Mr wike you are not God, if Kogi people want him there is nothing you can do to stop DINO

Only illiterate people will vote Dino

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by armadeo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
apache4:
FalseProphet1 if you don't return my money before the end of today, i will let the whole World know how you duped/scammed me

You see person name na false prophet you still patronise am. Lol
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Mayeldah(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
Is Wike better than Dino in any way?

They are all thieves, all politicians, maybe just a few like PO can be exempted.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by zomby(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dino is too childish, too useless and too uncivilized for such a position.
Leadership is not for everyone… Dino is a confirmed follower that has no business leading anything including cows and sheep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Billmos: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dino is a drama king, such position should not be given to a circus show creator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Eleponblue(m): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by officialMarcTimi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
If Wike a mere former minster of state could become Governor then what more can we say of Dino who has been a former Reps member and Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

In my opinion Wike just downgraded the two Chambers of the National Assembly
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Crystalmero: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
GOOD DAY EVERYONE...

Do you have an ABANDONED VEHICLE FOR SALE within LAGOS?

Give us a CALL or CHAT @07061538159
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by EDOLUWA: 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike is a wicked Soul, fighting everybody that is close to Atiku.

Dino Melaye is equally qualified like any other contestant in Kogi PDP

Moreover Who is Wike fooling that he is still in PDP after he worked for APC to win Presidential Election.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Mjshexy(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
As a house of Reps member, he refused helping his people, they gave him another opportunity to the Senate he abandoned his people, is it Governorship ticket they will give to him? People very close to Dino say he doesn't help his relatives not to talk about members of his constituents. If his close relatives cannot vouch for him, please he doesn't deserve to be the governor of a state as complex as kogi state undecided
As for Wike, if he doesn't forfeit all he has stolen and spend time in jail, then Nigeria is not a serious Country. Birds of the same feather

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by countryman13: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
RichBoy247:
It's surprising he became a Senator
Hmmmmmmmm it's to many people especially those that are not from Kogi West senatorial zone. Dino's journey to the red chamber @NASS started with a deadly journey. But thank God he's out now. Enough of his embarrassment to Kogi West. Conclusively, Comr Wike's statement is not far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Jostoman: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
alobright17:
So is God that make people win elections? Mad man
wetin bring mad man to this conversation now?
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Jostoman: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
vRendoh:

So you dont see truth in his position? Politics no be to mention the Lord s name. You have to be calculative. Dino cannot beat Faleke period!
the same faleke wey don dey rule them for ikeja for 16years.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by gbishman: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is a clear example of a black pot calling kettle black. For the record Dino is over qualified to contest
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Cromagnon: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
RichBoy247:
how is it surprising
Pesin wen go still governor. No be kogi pipo.?
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Cromagnon: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
alluson:
But he is saying the truth, me I can't wish dino to happen to kogi people even if they offend me
they need it to reset their brain.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Kukutenla: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike has become a wailer in PDP whose relevance is only in the media
Does Wike himself have what it takes to be governor?
What's the difference between him and Dino in terms of mien and composure?
If you have to scream in the media before anyone can take notice of you it shows you're largely irrelevant
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by zomby(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kukutenla:
Wike has become a wailer in PDP whose relevance is only in the media
Does Wike himself have what it takes to be governor?
What's the difference between him and Dino in terms of mien and composure?
If you have to scream in the media before anyone can take notice of you it shows you're largely irrelevant

The difference between the 2 is, Wike is a man while Dino behaves like a useless/ irresponsible 11 yr old.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by searchlight: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
RichBoy247:
Just the way i wondered how FFK became a minister.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by searchlight: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
If yahaya bello can be a governor why can't people like FFK, Reno, Joe Igbokwe, and co?
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by lebienconnu: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
The bitter truth.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Useless nwike the drunkard
Useless man i hate that man much
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by IfnobeGod20: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
I don't always like Wike but in this Dino cannot win it because the West Senatorial district that Dino came from. East Senatorial district has the highest population, almost combining both West and Central Senatorial districts. If Onoja wins APC or anyone in the East or Central district, the person will dust Dino like shit. Best PDP should just choose from the East to give APC work to do but anything short of that is square one. Yahaya will surely do abracadabra in the central district for APC. That's sure.
Wike, Yahaya and Hope are not good examples of democrats.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by IfnobeGod20: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
searchlight:
Just the way i wondered how FFK became a minister.
OBJ compensated him because of his father Remi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft / Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.