Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Put Your Idle Money To Work - Let Share How We Put Spare Money To Work - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Put Your Idle Money To Work - Let Share How We Put Spare Money To Work (223 Views)

This Is How To Invest Your 'idle' Money And Get DAILY Profit . / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / Let's Share Working And Winning Binary Option Strategy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Your Idle Money To Work - Let Share How We Put Spare Money To Work by Jasonblu: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello guys!
Good morning.....

Its a good week to talk about money!

sometimes i wonder why people stack a lot of funds in the bank.
Yeah, it's safe and all, but then inflation is on the rise.

The 10k of Aug 2022, is not same today, so each day there is a decline in your purchasing power if your leave your money in the bank, except of course it's your weekly 'running around' funds. Any thing else should be put to work! - Mutual funds, high yield savings, stock and investments.

A lot of people have very poor financial habits and that's why they easily run into debts and have creditors chasing them up and down.

Have you ever owed rent for months and you're wondering how come? with all the money you made - Well, that's because of poor financial choices.

Let's paint a scenario - Your Rent is 800k and earn 200K
Do you know locking up N66,666 monthly would easily amount to 800k at the end of the year?

Now imagine if you're locking this money in a savings plan of atleast 12% p.a
you would make at least 45K interest while saving for rent stress free.

Personally, i put idle market to work in a couple of ways....after a few people join in.
let me hear your thoughts on how you put money to work.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use AI( Artificial Intelligence) To Make Money, Leave A Broke Life / Best Paying Platform Now And Are Sponsor Of Nigerian Football Xlub / I Want To Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.