Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help (971 Views)

Ladies, what Will You Do or feel If You Find Out Your Partner Is This? (photo) / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Josh121(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2011
I have been dating a girl I love from my heart for more than 4 years now , but it get to a point that things where not moving well for me but she was there for me doing everything , she will cook from her sister's house and bring it to me since I leave alone we had a good life together but all of a sudden she text me that (she is very sorry for everything that she as offended me that she cant pick my calls ) Now am confuse I dont know what to do and how to really know what she as done or what is wrong.
Pls does anyone have an Idea of how I can go about this ?
Thanks
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
Keyword is Patience! Wait for her to spill what's really on her mind! Be in control, Be the MAN!
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Nayah(f): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
hello poster, just wait don't panic and make your ideas clear, don't take any decision before talking with her wink
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by MMM2(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2011
op

if u luv ur GF give me her fone nos let me beg her 4 u
undecided
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by goodynwa: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
hello
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by goodynwa: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
if u really love d girl all u have 2 do is 2 pray 4 her change
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Flashaldrin(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2011
Am i d only one that's lost here??
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
@poster
let me ask you:
what was so good about your r/ship?! after 4yrs, her cooking skills is the only thing you can brag about?
also you said you guys had a GOOD LIFE, care to tell us more about what was so GOOD about it all?!

come on bro, you are talking as if you dont know these women. 4yrs of dating, everything "seemingly" good yet no mention of engagement-marriage?!

here is a SIMPLE CLUE to know what she has done: SEND HER A TEXT BACK!
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Josh121(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hey friends I really appreciate every words advice you guys have render, am sure it will do alot of good to someone like me .
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by tashanja(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
Possibly, text sent by mistake, not meant for you but for her other bf(s) or cos she had cheated and truly cannot come to terms with the guilt for her actions. Either way, its not looking good; I'd be worried if I were you. Just brace yourself for some bad news, cos your little cosy lovey dovey bubble is likely about to be burst - sorry mate sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by tellwisdom: 6:08am On Sep 22, 2011
op

if u luv your GF give me her fone nos let me beg her 4 u

grin grin grin what u gon tell her? grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by Fokativ: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2011
@ Poster
You're in a tight corner now, just be cool, calm and collected but be prepared for the worst.
Re: What Do You Think Or Feel About This. Pls I Need Your Help by itiswell1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
Guy call her with another number or go visit her.

(1) (Reply)

True Life Tory! + + + Advi$e Please! / True Love / At This Age, Am Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.