Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

Seun And Mods. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun And Mods. (1638 Views)

Official Man-hater/misandrist List Of Nairaland. Seun, Member And Mods, Come In / Seun And Lala Needs To Be Banned For Allowing Such Bootilicious Ad In Fp / Seun And Mods Should Take Care Of The Troll problem In This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And Mods. by Goodlady(f): 9:54pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

Lmao. Yes, that's true. I don't frequent this section much.

Would I say I'm lucky? 😂😂😂 I don't know sha. I get mentions from trolls as well. And my monicker has been cloned TWICE. The ediots were trolling me with it and I reported the accounts.

I'm always amused when grown men troll on Nairaland. They ALWAYS bash their mothers that they're useless instead of looking for something productive to do. It's not as if Seün is paying them for trolling. undecided

It's good to hear that work is going well for you. The light situation in this country is nothing to write home about. Thank God for alternative means. cheesy

Ah. My fees nor too cost. I'm available 24/7 for all potential clients. cheesy

Pic: Below is the two cloned accounts.
I think am the most hated or the most trolled here. Seun and his mods did nothing.
I v been banned severally some lasting for 2 months cos of trolls.
As in trolls go even report my response and mods don't do fact check. Just as FalseProphet1 said, we are fun lovers here and we do our own jeje. If measures aren't taken against trolls, this site ll lose its sauce.
What about account cloning?
There's a thread I created about the idiót that cloned my account. He had like 30 monikers. I was able to get his Facebook account, screenshots, his pic and other accounts he has cloned.
See below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7610963/nairalander-notorious-cloning-accounts-spreading
Till today, nothing was done to him.
The only response I got was from a mod that responded me by mail that he was banned when I first reported the matter.
In short, trolls are having free day here.
Re: Seun And Mods. by folake4u(f): 10:06pm On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

I think am the most hated or the most trolled here. Seun and his mods did nothing.
I v been banned severally some lasting for 2 months cos of trolls.
As in trolls go even report my response and mods don't do fact check. Just as FalseProph.et1 said, we are fun lovers here and we do our own jeje. If measures aren't taken against trolls, this site ll lose its sauce.
What about account cloning?
There's a thread I created about the idiót that cloned my account. He had like 30 monikers. I was able to get his Facebook account, screenshots, his pic and other accounts he has cloned.
See below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7610963/nairalander-notorious-cloning-accounts-spreading
Till today, nothing was done to him.
The only response I got was from a mod that responded me by mail that he was banned when I first reported the matter.
In short, trolls are having free day here.

Hi. Sorry about that.

The best thing is keep reporting the cloned monickers and mailing the mods so they get banned. Trust me, it works eventually.
Re: Seun And Mods. by Goodlady(f): 10:09pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

Hi. Sorry about that.

The best thing is keep reporting the cloned monickers and mailing the mods so they get banned. Trust me, it works eventually.

It's not working. We are not in secondary school.
I prefer make dem leave us make we dey free for all.
Mods has been banning innocents too much.
Re: Seun And Mods. by folake4u(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not working. We are not in secondary school.
I prefer make dem leave us make we dey free for all.
Mods has been banning innocents too much.

Lmao alright then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is With The Recent Protest By The Youths Because Of Mohbad / Hi There. Am I Handsome? / Man Heartbroken After Secretly Chatting Girlfriend With Fake Account

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.