Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,059 members, 7,977,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals (9553 Views)

Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / Bola A. Thubv: Farooq A. Kperogi, & Body Filling Of Rusted Image By Barth / Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by LagosFirstSon: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2023
HNICEARTH:
He is a highly 🌽fused transgender/she.male

1 Like

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by biaframaster200: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Ahmed is not a feminine name.....
Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by OneCandleAway(f): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2023
biaframaster200:
Ahmed is not a feminine name.....

Where did you see Ahmed in the document? Because only A is there which could mean Ayo, Azizat or any other nane

1 Like

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by MarketDispatch: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Thiefnubuu and his shady and shoddy personality.
His past keeps haunting him.

1 Like

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by soojar(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2023
wirinet:

Prince Bola Ajibola 's full name (which obviously appears on all his certificates) are Bolasodun Adesumbo Ajibola. What is Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's full name? In yoruba Bola is a short form of a longer name just like Wole, Ola, Fola, Sola, etc., that is the full meaning of Bola in Tinubu's name?

Well, I have never seen any of his certificates before but I've seen his name written for engagements even international ones with Bola Ajibola and he didn't correct them. I've Also seen a document with his name written as Bola Ajibola and he signed.

As for Tinubu he's the only one that can say his full Bola and his reason for sticking to the shortened version on his official documents.

By the way, I've seen a man bearing what is typically a female name in Yoruba, Bolanle, he decided to shorten to Bola on all his documents.

We learn everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by virginchaser(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Just like Buhari is a Jubril man from Sudan. How a whole university in Chicago, student that passed through biometric and medical test wouldn't have identified a male from female. I hail the person that specialize in hypnotizing particular group of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by Newton2024: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
gidgiddy:
It has long been speculated that the real Bola Tinubu was the female daughter of Kafaru Tinubu. It is said that the girl died shortly before she could embark on her trip to the US to further her studies, and the current Tinubu stepped in, and assumed her identity and went to study in the school she was scheduled to attend

The only thing that I find odd is if it is possible for a girl to bear the middle name "Ahmed"?

However, it says "A" which have been 'Amina' for all we know
It is very possible. My wife's middle name is a male name. Something like Victoria Gabriel Adepoju. This is even more common in Northeast.
Re: Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals by Newton2024: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
motayoayinde:
AND THE GIRL'S NAME WAS ALSO AHMED.

E BE LIKE SAY SOME PEOPLE DON DEY CRAZE.
In the University record, it was written as Tinubu A. Bola not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. However, it is possible for a female to bear Bola Ahmed Tinubu or Tinubu Ahmed Bola. I'm talking from what I have seen, from someone close to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Prayed For Shettima To Become VP, Tinubu Loves Borno – Zulum / Nigeria: PDP Not Greatest Threat to Democracy -Bakare / PHOTOS: Nigerian Soldiers Dressed Like Tree To Battle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.