Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? (719 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2011
I see people calling others scammer just because you are asked to pay in order to browse free. Is it fair?
Think about it. you browse free month in, month out. Do the maths thats N8,000 free. and persay you browse for full 6 months non stop, thats N48, 000 free, and in a year N96,000 free.
Truthfully, i have been browsing free since november last year till date meaning i have saved more than N80, 000 in connection fees. Well, not everyone is priviledged to have it, but if you want it you must pay to get it. You value what you pay to get and what you pay to get you jealously guard it.
Re: Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2011
Truth is theres no reliable zone to get information on free browsing, so if you want my secret, check smallbusiness.com.ng. I'm sorry its not really[b] free[/b] cool
Re: Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? by vitality22(m): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
I love what you are saying. Before, some people pay as much as 3000 for IWP. The reason why people pay such money is because they have tested what they wanted a found out that what they are paying for is truly working. But where you tell people to pay money into your account for what they dont know about and then you finally run with there money or you give them what will later not work, is scamming. If you are one of them, i will advice you to stop it now. God bless you

Also, anybody that pays for what he is not sure of, is indeed a big M-U-M-U.
Re: Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? by Mcleo007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
There's just a thin line between honesty and falsehood. Determining which is which is such a huge task undecided
Re: Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2011
If you want my secret, drop your email for more informtion or go to smallbusiness.com.ng.
Re: Why Wont You Pay To Browse Free? by DonADESIDA(m): 6:50am On Sep 24, 2011
If you want my secret, drop your email for more informtion or go to smallbusiness.com.ng.

No mind Nigerians cuz they want everything without making payment and na dem dey suffer babaearly,we need to talk wella and I know about this your package very very well and it's 100% guaranteed cuz I've been using it for more than 1 year now though I cracked then by myself and I gat confirm solution to the stuff not logging into HTTPS sites.I discovered and wrote it by myself.
Check the copy of my advert for this package @ www.myfreebrowsingandbonuses.tk and this FBT is the fastest and the most reliable so far especially using new mtn ZTE modem using the HSPDA service.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help! / Help! Water Damaged My Motherboard / Formatted External Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.