Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,375 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike (36734 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by ViceGovernor: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2023
RamseyKush:
Two old fools grin
It's a must watch match wink
So hard to choose 😏 may the best man win 😌
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by virginchaser(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2023
chatinent:
God bless my dual citizenship.🥲 Wetin I for dey talk

Make we hear word. Is it a passport to heaven?
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Thisis2raw(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2023

Flangelo12:

He beat thos Biafranists to a massive pulp.
if he hasn't taken that preventive measures, today we would have the ipod killing going on here, he had to protect the lives and properties of the good people of Rivers state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by fxexperts: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Acidosis:
If I have to choose either for any elective post in Nigeria, I will ALWAYS choose Dino Melaye.

A democratic thief over a kleptomaniac and tyrant anyday. One of the best things we saw in 2022 is Wike's failure at the PDP primaries. The tyrant must never be allowed to get close to any elective system ever again.

Better to allow Buhari rule Nigeria for 25 years uninterrupted than have a Wike as president for 3 months.
Imagine this foolish talk from someone. My friend you are just pained. Keep getting pained. You will choose failure over success. No wonder you are all backward in that your shithole country. Suffer nor dey tire you. hiannn..

Felimax:

Honestly, just imagine that drunk as your president! God forbid!
So you prefer a dead man to rule you. You guys are just jokers in that shithole country.
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by Officialmrt: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: You Are On Your Way To Prison - Melaye Tells Wike by AmadorSays: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
2 confused men, make dem go rest abeg. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators / Boko Haram Ambushes Buses, Kills Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.