Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back (17069 Views)

Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Onyipk: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
The only difference between the TWO is that,
- ONE IS A SORE LOSER ( IF HE PERCEIVES THAT YOU MADE HIM LOSE , HE GOES AFTER YOU TO MAKE YOU LOSE AS WELL).
- THE OTHER IS A CRY BABY/ A SINGING CANARY BIRD ( IF YOU MAKE HIM LOSE, HE WILL SING ABOUT YOU TO YOUR DETRIMENT)

But in other words I will assure you all that they are actually THE SAME IN CHARACTERISTICS FEATURES as in;
- THEY BOTH HAVE AGBERO TENDENCIES.
- THEY ARE BOTH ABSOLUTELY SELFISH.

My advice to all and sundry, is please IGNORE BOTH OF THEM . We have more problems and issues in Nigeria presently than listening to TWO BABIES IN ADULT SKINS.

It is well.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Vadese1: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dino now man you be. No comparison. Dino is far mature and better to be a governor than that talkative. Wike has always be the father of agberos in Obiokpko local government
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by blowjohn(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
If dino become governor, every kogi person fit get at least 1 Ferrari o
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by spencekat(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Made2Last:
Yeye man...

I see Dino clinching the ticket of the Labor party gubernatorial candidate in Kogi and automatically his many sins would be forgiven...

This I have seen...

cool
Wada may pick it again.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Juju70(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, you two are thugs who shouldn't have any business with leadership at the guber level.

Unfortunately, we live in Nigeria where insane people even successfully run and become the president of the country.

I have nothing to say cause both of them are one and the same!
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by OneCandleAway(f): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
Namigotalktru:

God forbid. The only reason Dino won Senate was because he hid under Buhari under APC the way Ireti Kingibe hid under Obi.

Nobody would vote for that loudmouth tout and I am sure Yahaya Bello is waiting to serve him the woto woto of his life. Somebody with rape allegations upandan and questionable source of funds. God forbid bad thing. Nollywood actor

Are you still after ireti? At least I learnt she is half hausa half yoruba.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by treatise: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
As far as I am concerned, you two are thugs who shouldn't have any business with leadership at the guber level.

Unfortunately, we live in Nigeria where insane people even successfully run and become the president of the country.
What ! grin
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Okwyjesus(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
Some people actually believe that the G5 not supporting Atiku is the reason Why Atiku Lost the election, lol. Out of 5 governors, 3 of Them Who are seeking re election to the Senate Lost woefully to labour party, Wike rigged rivers State to PDP candidate And Makinde rode on.

You are 80% right
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Kukutenla: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
They don't want to. He has huge influence because of Rivers State's deep pocket.

They know he is looking for every excuse to leave the Party, so they are just waiting for him to just leave office by May.
But he's done so much damage to the party the likes of which they may never recover from.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by maridrug(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike has antecedents to speak after his elected tenure in office. melaye also has Bugatti and pairs of wristwatches to show off as an elected person.
Wike get reasoning pass Dino now. Although both are rascals but one get IQ pass the other.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Newnas(m): 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
The most qualified governorship candidate so far in Kogi State politics. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
From Adedancer to Dino, why are you always defending mediocrity?
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by fergie001: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

But he's done so much damage to the party the likes of which they may never recover from.
Recover?

Very unlikely.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Kukutenla: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
fergie001:
Recover?

Very unlikely.
I tell you
I wonder what he thinks he's going to gain
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by slowice(m): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Truth is none of you are qualify to be LG councillor. Zero leadership qualities and abundant criminalities
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
If tinubu can win APC primary and be declared by Yakubu Mahmoud eye-neck as president, there's nobody in Nigeria who cannot vie for anything. How can SDM vie for a state governor? How?? Tomorrow MC Oluomo would want to contest for Lagos state governor. Nigeria has lost it.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by GreatrAnalyst: 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
The two of you are not qualified to be governor in a better clime.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Menclothing: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wike get jet seriously
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by fergie001: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

I tell you
I wonder what he thinks he's going to gain
He has lost it all so it is to bring the house down.

He must be in control or there will be no house.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by dangoteinlaw: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
I have to agree. Wike is an embarrassment and he has no self shame.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Kennyliga112: 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
The most qualified governorship candidate so far in Kogi State politics. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice.
let me tell you am fit
Kogi state .Kogi state has 3 parts,Igala,Ebira and okun.Dino can’t have 50k vote from kogi,no one now likes him,can you point one project he has done to his constituency since? And he flaunts wealth on social media with the citizen money …PDP can’t even win that state not to talk of Dino ..yahaya will roast him like barbecue ….Dino is a clown.just like telling me FFk will be Governor of Osun State.Dino knows what his doing supporting Atiku ,about losers that messed PDP up to support Apc back then,Nobody as the right to insult wike he never left PDP
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by mrvitalis(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
Some people actually believe that the G5 not supporting Atiku is the reason Why Atiku Lost the election, lol. Out of 5 governors, 3 of Them Who are seeking re election to the Senate Lost woefully to labour party, Wike rigged rivers State to PDP candidate And Makinde rode on.
PDP not respecting south east is the reason they lost not wike or G1 million
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by bayelsaowei(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Melaye and Wike are birds of a feather.... let them continue to mumu together.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by SaintLucia: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
IgOga:

shocked shocked shocked

Please stop spreading fakenews. Obi will be alright las las...e nor easy to loose presidential election.....
Yes daddy but he still need your prayer to get out of detention.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by SaintLucia: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
onuman:

After your drug trafficking cartels in positions of authority in Nigeria must have reproduced his passport and gave to another person.
Desperados for power. Why is Atiku not under the same pressure you desperados mounted on Obi, after all, Atiku was alloted more votes than Obi?
Yes daddy maybe I should remind you that yes daddy late father was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers. And pls don't forget to also put yes daddy in your prayer so that he can get out of detention in UK.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by PoliteActivist: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
highchief1:
yes he need to be jailed.for working so much.They must jail him and allow Ikpeazu and Obaseki get a national honor.u Dey use nyash Dey think instead of brain.The best gov in Nigeria should be jailed because u smoke Colorado.mugu

Best govs don't drink 40 year whiskey at 10am, neither do they blatantly rig elections. If they rig at least they use some common sense!
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by gawu1: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
Dittodat:
Dino the clown. Both you and Wike lack the prerequisite and qualifications to be Governor. But when Jonathan and Mama piss pushed Wike to become Governor by force and was rigging elections for PDP in the Rivers, the IPOB crew were happy then. Until he turned on the IPOB criminals, now they hate him passionately. grin grin grin grin grin
Sincerely speaking, the hatred the ipob terrorists people harbour against Wike now is more than what they reserve for Buhari and Tinubu combined. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Almunjid(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
Harrynight:
sad

Wike should mine his business and allow Dino run

Dino might even perform better than that yeyebello
Lol, u mean he will buy more exotic cars than Yahaya Bello?
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by DICO111(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Natbrowny:
Two wide mouthed scumbags.

Na Nigerian voters i dey blame

Abi Nigerian Inec
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by highchief1: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Best govs don't drink 40 year whiskey at 10am, neither do they blatantly rig elections. If they rig at least they use some common sense!
the whiskey a man decides to drink is not ur problem.Whisky was meant for men to drink not boys.every politician rigs wike is mot the first to rig make una let me hear word.the result Obi got in anambra if it was another person una for pull down sky.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Zico5:
Comparing yourself with wike at this level. Wike may be wicked but he is mile ahead of u in any way. No one in this country can hold a state the way wike handle Rivers state. He relegated any opposition to the ground even including Amaechi. He single handedly handed over the state to the opposition even when he still installed the same party for governorship. If care is not taken Dino may be history cos wike doesn't play with anyone.
Wike isn't ahead of even a kiosk keeper. Rivers state has one one of the highest unemployment rate in the country upon all the wealth it boasts of. There's nothing going on in Rivers state. I'm from rivers.
Re: I’m More Qualified To Be Governor Than Wike – Melaye Hits Back by Bluntemperor: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
TruthsFM:
A governorship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kogi State, Dino Melaye has fired back at Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State who laughed off his aspiration to .

Mr Dino has nothing to offer- just only how he has several Cars and luxuries and the Kogi - People are aware of his antics!
He still thinks it's a School time affairs, running a State and he should tell his story to the birds!
Nigeria is involving,as there are more serious State indigenes that can bring democracy dividend to the people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odds Against Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman / Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Ben Bruce Criticizes APC Budget For 2017 In New Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.