Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,773 members, 7,898,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader (10905 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by hamdana: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2011
sadyeek:

Have you read the verses leading to this verses and after them? You can't just pick a verrse at the middle and believe you know what it means without proper tafsir from a scholar.

Besides the first quote is wrong

Quran 3:191- Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.

You did not quote the complete verse for the second one!

That's exactly what people do. They quote verses of the Qur'an with out any form of knowledge regarding why, location and reason for the revelation for such a verse or chapter. If you want to talk on the Qur'an, study it!
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by sadyeek(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2011
Lots of muslims are denying all these groups ( Boko Haram , al quaida etc ) killing innocent people, but these groups are saying they are killing in the name of Allah and they are following what their holy books says and alot of the of the verses in their holy book are saying something close to kill unbelievers . I really wonder how to put all these together .

Again i look around all the religion in the world , Hindu , Judiasm , christianity , Grail Message, Echancar etc . In the present civilized world, u will never see any group killing innocent people in the name of these religion except Islam .

I really hope this is really a religion of peace .

Most of those verses are based on self defence, when attacked first. There are no verses in the quran that says strap your self with a sucide bomb and blow up ur self and innocent people.

Most of these people are extremist, just like we have them in all religions.
The dude from norway is an example.

Their idea is that they want to be governed by islamic law, at least that is what I believe it is.
You can't blame them for this just like how people have cultures, for muslims islam is our number one culture followed by what ever traditional culture your from. It has law that guide the muslim ummah, just like the circular have the constitution. Its only fair to ask to be guided by this law. The only problem is the way they are going about it.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by hamdana: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2011
Everybody likes to point fingers at Islam yet very few understand this religion. If a Jew, a Christan or a pagan keeps his beard, its normal. But if a Muslim so much as keeps a patch of beard, it becomes an issue. Indeed all these so called terrorist groups are not in anyway showing the true nature of Islam. Islam is far superior and far removed from the violence its being constantly related to.
I will like to draw the attention of whoever is reading this that the so called terrorist that are terrorizing the world are the same people who were allays to America and the west when the going was good. When things changed, loyalty changed. We should always look to the past before we draw any form of conclusion. lets know our past before pointing fingers. I pray that all the violence in Nigeria comes to an end.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by sadyeek(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2011
Everybody likes to point fingers at Islam yet very few understand this religion. If a Jew, a Christan or a pagan keeps his beard, its normal. But if a Muslim so much as keeps a patch of beard, it becomes an issue. Indeed all these so called terrorist groups are not in anyway showing the true nature of Islam. Islam is far superior and far removed from the violence its being constantly related to.
I will like to draw the attention of whoever is reading this that the so called terrorist that are terrorizing the world are the same people who were allays to America and the west when the going was good. When things changed, loyalty changed. We should always look to the past before we draw any form of conclusion. lets know our past before pointing fingers. I pray that all the violence in Nigeria comes to an end.

You have said it well. Its just so unfortunate that most people are closed minded and only believe the rubbish the media Feeds them.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by nasoeb: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2011
@hamdana
My friend go siddon for shit.

wetin you dey yarn ukpata here.

the same people were allies to American and the west when things were good.

How the fucck does that encourage boko haram to be terrorizing Nigeria? were they the allies? even if they were, what justification does it make to kill innocent people under Religion.

you people think anyone is making islam look bad, are you people blind? cant you see? or maybe all brainwashed

dont yarn ukpata here
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by nnaboo(f): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2011
some people's response here shows that the violent ones are everywhere may God help us
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by hamdana: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2011
nasoeb:

@hamdana
My friend go siddon for poo.

wetin you dey yarn ukpata here.

the same people were allies to American and the west when things were good.

How the fucck does that encourage boko haram to be terrorizing Nigeria? were they the allies? even if they were, what justification does it make to kill innocent people under Religion.

you people think anyone is making islam look bad, are you people blind? cant you see? or maybe all brainwashed

dont yarn ukpata here  

Am sure you're an educated person with a degree our even a masters degree yet you speak and talk like an illiterate. We all want the Nigerian situation to improve. What am trying to draw your attention to is simple. All these so called terrorist groups don't develop over night. Planning and time is always needed. Whatever boko haram is or has become can be traced back to or leaders in one way or another. But with time you will come to understand. I encourage you increase your knowledge. Learn to read between the lines. Do not allow the media to brainwash you.
Find this book and read it. It might just open your eyes.
"confessions of an economic hitman" by John Perkins.
Also you should learn to tolerate peoples opinions.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by islamrules(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
Am sure you're an educated person with a degree our even a masters degree yet you speak and talk like an illiterate. We all want the Nigerian situation to improve. What am trying to draw your attention to is simple. All these so called terrorist groups don't develop over night. Planning and time is always needed. Whatever boko haram is or has become can be traced back to or leaders in one way or another. But with time you will come to understand. I encourage you increase your knowledge. Learn to read between the lines. Do not allow the media to brainwash you.

Especially opinions that justifies/sides with reasons why it is good for a man to wake up in the one day and think of killing any non-muslim nearby in the name of religion.

You claimed to be educated too, but you are just a brainwashed muslim propagandanist.

People should not make any excuse, reason to start killing innocent children.

Whatever they are fighting for, it should be at the interest the masses. Not killing innocent people.

That opinion is sour and dangerous.

Another excuse for killing in the name of Jihad.

You claimed those people are illiterate whereas they are right. Let make this world a better place.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by hamdana: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2011
islamrules:

Especially opinions that justifies/sides with reasons why it is good for a man to wake up in the one day and think of killing any non-muslim nearby in the name of religion.

You claimed to be educated too, but you are just a brainwashed muslim propagandanist.

People should not make any excuse, reason to start killing innocent children.

Whatever they are fighting for, it should be at the interest the masses. Not killing innocent people.

That opinion is sour and dangerous.

Another excuse for killing in the name of Jihad.

You claimed those people are illiterate whereas they are right. Let make this world a better place.

Ignorance is indeed a disease. I have not in any of my sentences encouraged, supported or hailed the acts of killing of innocent humans by either boko haram or any other organization. Its just that people have a mind set of pointing fingers towards whoever tries in any remote way to provide an alternative to to looking at situations. And again my prayer is that a solution to the problem of Nigeria is gotten.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by islamrules(m): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2011

It is appalling to have an ignoramus in a propaganda game!

Cant you read what you posted here, Mr. Knowall ?

The whole world is criticizing these terrorist. The world want an end to this madness.

You are here telling us to look back before we point fingers. Look back to what ? What they are doing right now is not good.
It is your responsibility as an unbiased, intelligent, Knowall, Educate, Master of intelligence (MOI) to join and with the normal people of the world to blame and dissuade them from their evil ways.

We are talking about now, you are talking about the past. You are still encouraged by the dark ages.

No wonder, you left your terrorist brothers unblamed. What do you mean ?

Are you not siding with them ?

Since when have you heard about a group of people called christian terrorist claiming they want christianity to spread by force ?

Put your statistic here let us.

Some people are just hardened ignoramus.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by silibaba: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2011
i see a great Nigeria. keep working goodluck ebele jonathan, we are right behind u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by hamdana: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
islamrules:

It is appalling to have an ignoramus in a propaganda game!

Cant you read what you posted here, Mr. Knowall ?

The whole world is criticizing these terrorist. The world want an end to this madness.

You are here telling us to look back before we point fingers. Look back to what ? What they are doing right now is not good.
It is your responsibility as an unbiased, intelligent, Knowall, Educate, Master of intelligence (MOI) to join and with the normal people of the world to blame and dissuade them from their evil ways.

We are talking about now, you are talking about the past. You are still encouraged by the dark ages.

No wonder, you left your terrorist brothers unblamed. What do you mean ?

Are you not siding with them ?

Since when have you heard about a group of people called christian terrorist claiming they want christianity to spread by force ?

Put your statistic here let us.

Some people are just hardened ignoramus.

The name "islamrules" contradicts your every move, action and thought. Its like you have a grudge with Islam while you do not even understand the religion talkless of having the right to speak about it or use it as an identifier. I went through a few of your posts and i can see a trend of hate which you have developed and you are spreading. Its like you have a personal problem with the teachings of Islam yet very little understanding.
Furthermore you have formed a habit of referencing verses of the Qur'an while you do not give your readers the liberty of reading the verses before and after.
FYI I do not support, encourage nor help those who attack innocent humans irrespective of there religious orientation or ethic background. This is totally against the teachings of Islam. Mind you the verses that you usually quote are always out of contest. Reason is they are usually related to battles and wars. And the Qur'an in itself cannot be translated and defined randomly. There are guidelines and specific instructions. If you have heard of the world "tafsir" you would know that it is not your place to neither comment nor post verses you do not even understand.

Next time if you do not know please ask the people of understanding.

Maybe Allah bring an end to this problem of bomb blast in Nigeria.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by walex2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
denitro:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
I could not imagine if u moslems have any conscience at all. I have a very good moslem friend Kareem by name and we've being together for a while.

lets all condemn the way illeterate hausa/fulani practise their religion in the north instead of supporting your faith.
Coming to the issue of terrorism have u ever seing any good christian being a terrorist?
what is the meaning of jihad? practise your religion without killing innocent souls.

Pls i would recommend all moslems to go and read  'who is this allah' moslem country in the world are the source of terrorist attacks, somalia, afganistan, pakistan,  iran, iraq, mauritania, Somalia etc wot kind of religion is this?

Mohammed asked one of his fellow moslem to divorce is wife for his hidden agenda,and the same mohammed marry thesame lady. what a religion!
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by adamaw2tuf: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
AND HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU AND THE LIKES OF YOU USE THIS REFERENCE AS AN EXCUSE TO DIVERT ANTENTIONS FROM THE REAL ISSUE HERE,IF YOU ARE NOT bleeped UP IN YOUR BRAIN YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN VERY WELL THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY SHOULD NEVER BE REASON FOR YOU TO HATE AND FIND IT AS AN EASY AND CHEAP TIKET TO HELL AS THOSE BOKO HARAM AND PEOPLE WHO SIMPARTISE WITH THEM,SUPPORT OR IGNORANTLY COME UP WITH THIS PATHETIC EXCUSES IN THEIR DEFFENSE,IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO OR JUST WHAT YOU CHOOSED TO DO?  
hamdana:

Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by islamrules(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
The name "islamrules" contradicts your every move, action and thought. Its like you have a grudge with Islam while you do not even understand the religion talkless of having the right to speak about it or use it as an identifier. I went through a few of your posts and i can see a trend of hate which you have developed and you are spreading. Its like you have a personal problem with the teachings of Islam yet very little understanding.
Furthermore you have formed a habit of referencing verses of the Qur'an while you do not give your readers the liberty of reading the verses before and after.
FYI I do not support, encourage nor help those who attack innocent humans irrespective of there religious orientation or ethic background. This is totally against the teachings of Islam. Mind you the verses that you usually quote are always out of contest. Reason is they are usually related to battles and wars. And the Qur'an in itself cannot be translated and defined randomly. There are guidelines and specific instructions. If you have heard of the world "tafsir" you would know that it is not your place to neither comment nor post verses you do not even understand.

Next time if you do not know please ask the people of understanding.

Maybe Allah bring an end to this problem of bomb blast in Nigeria.

We are discussing issues, you are attacking me personally. What has my religion got to do with your reasoning ?

I know islam 101%, the quran from first surat to the last (hadiths inclusive) .
If you want lectures, I can give you.

I dont hate islam, I only hate lies and propaganda.
I have practiced the two religions, I know none is better than the other.

I hate it when people come out and tell me islam is by force (although that is what quran says, if you want the quote, i can paste it here), and kill because of this notion.

I have seen lies in christianity, lies in islam. But why christianity is better is : Nobody regards christianity a must, everybody as a right to believe in God/Allah.

Despite inconsistencies in these two religions, I still prefer christianity because it preaches love. You too know that.

If you have any problem with my posts on nairaland, why cant you organize and assassinate me? That is what quran teaches us. I am islamophobia, anti-islam, bigot, call it any name.

But I am not, I just want peace.

Lets encourage peace!
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by Teejayz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2011
This man doesn't know what he's saying. He's a confused fellow. People like this should be arrested and thrown into the dungeons. Why didn't he answer the UN BOMBING question. I keep praying for nigeria cos we need God if this nation must remain as one. Am highly vexed by this interview
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by Judek2(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2011
I hate dis nonsence,why should he be interviewed atall,giving him room to talk nonsence and freely too.He is a TERRORIST for Christ sake,and terrorists when caught are tortured and forced to comply instead of making a whole headline news interview.

He shld av answered about d UN building bombing,he is a trembling man,he dnt want to answer directly about that, So Silly and cunning.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by goodbobo: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
I am not against any religion but i tell u there are too many big issues that one can not but ponder about when it comes to islam . One will rightly think that extremist in Islam are more in the northern part of Nigeria but what i found out one day was a big shock .
I was with a muslim friend of mine from the south west . We got talking and i just pop up a question to him and to my greatest shock , the answer he gave me scared me to my born marrow .

I asked him if u have a son whom u have brought up in islamic ways and some day when he is grown he just decided to be a christian , what will u do .
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by sadyeek(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2011
We are discussing issues, you are attacking me personally. What has my religion got to do with your reasoning ?

I know islam 101%, the quran from first surat to the last (hadiths inclusive) .
If you want lectures, I can give you.

I dont hate islam, I only hate lies and propaganda.
I have practiced the two religions, I know none is better than the other.

I hate it when people come out and tell me islam is by force (although that is what quran says, if you want the quote, i can paste it here), and kill because of this notion.

I have seen lies in christianity, lies in islam. But why christianity is better is : Nobody regards christianity a must, everybody as a right to believe in God/Allah.

Despite inconsistencies in these two religions, I still prefer christianity because it preaches love. You too know that.

If you have any problem with my posts on nairaland, why cant you organize and assassinate me? That is what quran teaches us. I am islamophobia, anti-islam, bigot, call it any name.

But I am not, I just want peace.

Lets encourage peace!

i dont think you know as much about islam as you claim to do, if you did you did, your post wouldnt have looked like this.
you are not forced to practice islam, is not by force and yes bring the quote, i would like to see it.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
I could not imagine if u moslems have any conscience at all. I have a very good moslem friend Kareem by name and we've being together for a while.

lets all condemn the way illeterate hausa/fulani practise their religion in the north instead of supporting your faith.
Coming to the issue of terrorism have u ever seing any good christian being a terrorist?
what is the meaning of jihad? practise your religion without killing innocent souls.

Pls i would recommend all moslems to go and read 'who is this allah' moslem country in the world are the source of terrorist attacks, somalia, afganistan, pakistan, iran, iraq, mauritania, Somalia etc wot kind of religion is this?

Mohammed asked one of his fellow moslem to divorce is wife for his hidden agenda,and the same mohammed marry thesame lady. what a religion!

have you ever seen any good muslim being a terrorist??
where do you place your friend abdulkareem?? since you guys have been togrther for a while that means hes not a good muslim?
i and millions of other muslims like me all around the world practice the beautiful religion of islam without killing innocent souls.
and were did you get that story from?? your last sentence.

and please the first verse quoted is not correct, i provided thhe correct one in a previoous comment, the second is however not complete.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by goodbobo: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
Let all the muslim on this forum answer the question i asked my muslim friend . What is the Quran stand on it .
If ur son that u have trained up in islamic ways grown up and some day decided to change to another religion ,

what will u do ?
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by grafikii: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
the same, way a pastor killed his daughter because she insisted on marrying a muslim.
u christians are so intolerant, i see muslims attending events in ur churches, how many times have turned down invitation to a mosque? how many of u have even entered a mosque. u hipocrates
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by nagoma(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
Some Nairalanders have a different agenda. They prefer to have all muslims in the North  blamed for the crimes than actually fishing out the criminals . So they are not happy with this interview which is obviously a positive development to all those with good intentions.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by nagoma(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2011
@goodbobo

Qur'an Chapter 64 ; Verse 1 - 5.
[quote][/quote]
"Whatever is in heaven and on Earth , doth declare the praises and glory of Allah, to Him belongeth the dominion and to Him belongeth praise, and He has power over all things.
It is He who has  created you AND OF YOU ARE SOME THAT ARE UNBELIEVERS AND SOME THAT ARE BELIEVERS; and Allah sees well all all that ye do."
He has created the heavens and the earth in just proportions, and has given you shape, and made your shapes beautiful; and to him is the final return.
He knows what is in Heaven and on the Earth and He knows what ye conceal and what ye reveal; yea Allah Knows well the secrets of all hearts."
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by CasCas2: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
Has anyone wondered why this guy is volunteering all these information? I have learnt not to take things by their face value. lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by mekaboy(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2011
FROM MY OBSERVATION, THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF MUSLIMS

1, MUSLIMS

2, MUMUSLIMS ,

THOSE WHO ARE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE THE **MUMUSLIMS** AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT ARE THE MUSLIMS, BUT I WONDER WHY THE MUSLIMS SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE MUMUSLIMS KILL INNOCENT LIFE AND THEY DONT STAND UP TO THEM, WHILE THEY ALL LIVE IN THE SAME COMMUNITY. DOES IT MEAN THE MUSLIMS ARE IN SUPPORT OF THE MUMUSLIMS ?
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by binbass(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2011
How sure we are that this interview is not fake.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by Ess: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2011
If only people will read and comprehend the interview, too many loopholes! How can he be giving IGP briefs on attacks and he is still moving about conducting interviews?
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by hamdana: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2011
This is onviously going to be my last posting on this topic because I see people refuse to understand my statements and hate to be misunderstood. For the record, I condem all of boko haram's activities which involve bombing of people and killing of human lifes. Its anti Islam in all aspects. I maintain my position that people have a vague understanding of the religion of Islam. Reason being not every verse that's in the Qur'an is at it seems. Some of the rulings surrounding some verses have being supersecced by others, some are descriptions of the previous nations' laws and some cannot be applied unless under certain conditions. Regarding the man who says he will kill his son if he leaves the fold of Islam. No doubt the ruling of Islam in regards to such things is death but if and only if in an Islamic state where the rulers and the subjects are all muslims and the Qur'an and Sunnah are the constitution. It is in only that form of an environment that such a ruling can be implimented. And it is only the government that has the right to carry out such an activity. So all so things like jihad and others. It is worth knowing that war as the translation to jihad is just a small portion of the meaning of the word. The word 'jihad' means struggle. The first of such forms of struggle is the struggle with the self against what is forbidden. The last of it is war. In short, no Muslim can claim to be doing jihad as war unless he is under an Islamic state. In a non-Islamic state, only defensive jihad is allowed that is if you are attcaked as a Muslim by fellow Muslim or non-Muslim, you have a right and an obligation to defend yourself. This is just a brief explanation because I want people to have an understanding of these issues.

Coming back to you "islamrules". If you had any understanding regarding Islam, you would understand these things. All the verses that you keep qouting are in reference to war time. In terms of peace, no Muslim is allowed to end the life of a non-Muslim in anyway. It is forbidden and it is a sin. Infact a it is an obligation that a Muslim treates a Muslim or a non-Muslim with honor and dignity. Because we are commanded to relate with people with justice without any form of biase. If as a Muslim you have a non-Muslim as a neighbour, it is an obligation that you make sure that he is well and free from starvation. Yet you either forget or are ignorant of these thing thus you keep presisting on issues you do not understand.

I pray that these circles of violence in Nigeria especially the ones in Maiduguri and Jos come to an end because these are the very things that will untimately lead to the disintergration of this great country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: An Interview With Boko Haram's Leader by goodbobo: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2011
@hamdana ,  Now u just confirm my statement .

(Regarding the man who says he will kill his son if he leaves the fold of Islam. No doubt the ruling of Islam
in regards to such things is death but if and only if in an Islamic state where the rulers and the subjects
are all muslims and the Qur'an and Sunnah are the constitution)

So if Mr A is from an Islamic state where Quran is the contitution  and one day feels there is need for him to change to
another religion . Then he should be killed for that . That means he is not free to practice what ever religion he wants .

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Declares Thursday Public Holiday / Niger Delta Interest Made Me Dump PDP For APC – Uduaghan / Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.