Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,632 members, 7,937,870 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please Help Me Win This Contest? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Win This Contest? (160 Views)

Share Your Selfie In This Contest And Get Smartphones. / Win An Apple Laptop In This Contest. / Help Me Win A Competition Its Ending On Saturday Your Likes Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Win This Contest? by cyntaenese: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trsp3Qzg7nI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="[/flash]

I am in a YouTube creator contest. The goal is to reach 1000 subscribers or less in 30 days and i want you Nairalanders to help me reach and win this contest.

in return i would give you my collection of 300+ eBooks on relationship, business, marketing and motivation i have purchased and collected over the years for FREE. Just give me your email address in the comment section of the YouTube video and i will forward it to you for FREE.

Only 5 things is required of you

1. Click on my YouTube channel link above
2. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
3. Like any of the videos in the channel
4. Hit the notification bell
5. Share any of the videos you like on your social media pages.

Thank you so much and God Bless.

Warm regards

(1) (Reply)

Opay’s Quantum Leap In Employment Generation, Values Corporate Governance / Paid And Organic Search: How They Work Together For Your Business / American Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.