Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU (410 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / Dino Malaye Show Off His Customized Campaign Buses And Cars / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by Abegnews(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Wike was calling me when Atiku Abubakar was to announce his running mate, I have records and I am wating for him. He called me 19 times in two hours begging us to convince Atiku to make him vice presidential candidate. You were lobbying us, begging us heaven and earth to convince Atiku. He spent hours at the airport waiting for me to call him that Atiku had picked him as his running mate. I have witnesses, he was begging all of us’’.

-Dino Malaye

Re: Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by yemmight(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2023
All that I know is you can not be Governor in Kogi.
Re: Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by press9jatv: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2023
yemmight:
All that I know is you can not be Governor in Kogi.
You aren’t God and you can never be God. Wike will leave power on May 29th and we will see his ends after handover to fubara
Re: Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by OneCandleAway(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
You aren’t God and you can never be God. Wike will leave power on May 29th and we will see his ends after handover to fubara

Honestly, Dino can't win kogi governorship. But I don't think PDP has anyone else to present to the people.
Re: Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by press9jatv: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Honestly, Dino can't win kogi governorship. But I don't think PDP has anyone else to present to the people.
Senator Dino Melaye will win the governorship poll, it will shock the whole world on his victories. I won’t say more than that.
Re: Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by OneCandleAway(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2023
press9jatv:
Senator Dino Melaye will win the governorship poll, it will shock the whole world on his victories. I won’t say more than that.

Honestly I won't mind if Duno wins because I know he can't be as useless as Bello. But bello takes election as war. To defeat his candidate won't be easy.
Re: Dino Malaye Tells Nigerians How Wike Called To Beg Him Talk To ATIKU by press9jatv: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Honestly I won't mind if Duno wins because I know he can't be as useless as Bello. But bello takes election as war. To defeat his candidate won't be easy.
God Almighty, the people and the court of justice will defeat the clueless godfather yahaya bello. His clueless end is here. Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Dino Melaye wins by the Special Grace of Almighty God

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The President-elect? / Kogi 2023: Congratulatory Message To Hon. Usman Ahmed Ododo. / Some People Don't Know The Meaning Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.