Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,600 members, 7,975,337 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation (885 Views)

How To Start Up Pure Water Business With Less Than 3M / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? / Picture Of Dangote With Bottle Water That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Do you want to set up a water factory,and you don't know how to go about it,you are 💯 at the right place now,call engineer AY or Whatsapp.
I also do mantainace for machines do,and if your machines are faulty we can fix it too.
Any part of Nigeria,is all about negotiation thanks
Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Westerhoffe(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2023
Endymi:
Do you want to set up a water factory,and you don't know how to go about it,you are 💯 at the right place now,call engineer AY or Whatsapp.
I also do mantainace for machines do,and if your machines are faulty we can fix it too.

How lucrative?
How much needed to start?
Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

How lucrative?

Both are highly lucrative sir.
The business is all about good management,and proper monitoring.
When it comes water business,you will need patience as a newbie,but after awhile, your patience will pay off.
What I mean by patience is that as a new person in the business,it will take a little time before your water make name also, just like every other products producing company.
Or you will will hire marketers after establishment,to make everything easy.
But one thing I assure you,is that the business is very good and lucrative, because humans must drink water day!

And that's why people are still going into the business,there is no business that is not lucrative,once you understand it,and there is proper management,then every other thing is In place.

1 Like

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

How lucrative?

Concerning the starting capital,you need to be specific sir, bottle or sachet water?
Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Westerhoffe(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Endymi:

Concerning the starting capital,you need to be specific sir, bottle or sachet water?

Both for PET and sachet.
Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Both for PET and sachet.

For both we will be looking at 18 to 20million naira.

But going with only sachet we should be looking at 8million Naira sir.

And it can also be more than that, depends on the standard you want sir.
But that's the least you can budget.

1 Like

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Both for PET and sachet.

One thing is sure,you will definitely make your money back within some time.
Water business is hotcake now, people will buy and drink water.
Water no get enemy.

1 Like

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Westerhoffe(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Endymi:

For both we will be looking at 18 to 20million naira.

But going with only sachet we should be looking at 8million Naira sir.

And it can also be more than that, depends on the standard you want sir.
But that's the least you can budget.

OK...
Will get in touch.

How long will it take to regain and repay if one takes a loan to start?

1 Like

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

OK...
Will get in touch.

How long will it take to regain and repay if one takes a loan to start?

If the business is been managed very well,and we'll monitored,it will take up to 1 and half year, or two years maximum.

Note "properly management is all it's require"

And. I will tell you how to operate or run the business that everything will run smoothly, because I have been into this business for years now,it might not even be upto 2years before realizing your capital.

2 Likes

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Westerhoffe(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Endymi:

If the business is been managed very well,and we'll monitored,it will take up to 1 and half year, or two years maximum.

Note "properly management is all it's require"

And. I will tell you how to operate or run the business that everything will run smoothly, because I have been into this business for years now,it might not even be upto 2years before realizing your capital.

Is the duration for both, PET only, or sachet only?

1 Like

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Is the duration for both, PET only, or sachet only?

The duration is for both,and it can even be less.
It all depends on how the business is being managed,and every money coming in being monitored.
Proper documentation is also very important.
This are few I can tell you here.
You can chat me up on WhatsApp for more info.

3 Likes

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Roseodd: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2023
Endymi:

I have an uncle that want to start a bottle water factory thank God I saw this post.i will chat you up now

1 Like

Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Endymi: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Roseodd:

I have an uncle that want to start a bottle water factory thank God I saw this post.i will chat you up now

Alright sir,no problems sir
Re: I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory,with Complete Installation by Emir01: 6:02pm On Sep 18
hi

(1) (Reply)

5 En-suite Bedroom Houses For Sale Mende, Maryland Lagos / How Rich Do You Want To Be? / Opportunities For Bright Ideas And So On:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.